Pages:
Author

Topic: [INFO]-Crypto Stamps- Collectable Blockchain postage stamps - page 25. (Read 30834 times)

Activity: 1981
Merit: 384
Cryptoshi Blockomoto
just a few more items (a glimpse) of my Austrian Crypto stamp collection (I do not want to consume all the internet by uploading tons of photos Cheesy)

Cryptoshi Blockomoto
Initially, I asked my "source" for more, but could only manage to grab this one for me.  However, just in case I  get more in the future, I will let you know.

well if you manage to get a second one, let me know Smiley

Since I am currently in a lockdown situation (hence more free time available  Cool), let me share some other items that I gathered during the last 1-2 months.

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
A poster tube arrived through the mail (crypto stamp used to cover the shipping fees  Grin)

Bitcoin Penny is for scaling comparison.  Wink

I like the poster - how did you get one? is there a way to order one?

Those are for display purposes only, at the Croatian post offices. Not for sale (at least not officially)

well if you manage to get a second one, let me know Smiley
Cryptoshi Blockomoto
A poster tube arrived through the mail (crypto stamp used to cover the shipping fees  Grin)

Those are for display purposes only, at the Croatian post offices. Not for sale (at least not officially)
legendary

Cryptoshi Blockomoto

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1321
Bitcoin needs you!
Definitely slow sales on these Croatian stamps sadly .

legendary
my second order shipped oct 14th and arrived today so I have 12 more - 10 of them are individually sealed/packaged and then combined into another sealed package with 2 sealed by themselves.

I will be opening/scanning them later - really hoping that with 14 of these that I might end up with at least 4 of the 5 different ones, would be really nice to get one of each.

If anyone managed to get the jet/airplane - I would be willing to trade a number of the other ones for it - just so I could have the complete set. Eventually, I will end up raffling the others off but would like to get the jet/airplane before I do.

Afterwards the extras will be raffled off.

update: I had 1 cancelled stamp and 13 regular stamps. Break down of what I got is as follows:

cancelled stamp: train

for the 13 regulars:

7 trains, 4 vans, 1 ship and 1 drone.

The ones I am keeping:

Tier 1 Drone -

Tier 3 Boat -

Tier 4 Train -

Tier 5 Combined Vehicle (van) -

Activity: 1240
Merit: 138
Krogothmanhattan alt account
My order that according to tracking was accepted in the mail system in Croatia on Sept 11th finally arrived at my PO box today.
Talking about snail mail at its best! Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
ok got my first 2 stamps today

both were in plastic "bags" one was sealed the other was not. the one that was not sealed had a cancelled stamp - I had to crop out the seed phrase though. hope you understand Smiley

image is simply to show how the "cancelled" stamps appear.

based on the serial number it is a tier 4 - train. The second one I went ahead and opened - it was also a tier 4 - train.

I have a 12 more coming that just actually hit New York.

my hope is to get one of each - not sure how realistic that is though :/

So weird. They must have just messed up and sent me 30 uncancelled Croatia ones since they are all in wrappers, even tho I only ordered 5 of each! Huh

I still don't open them, into the stamp box they go with all my cs1's/FDC's, cs2's etc etc!  Grin

My on-chain cs2 redeemed stamps came but got completely soaked/trashed in the mail so I sent them back. Heard they may not accept them but whatever, I'm the damn customer aren't I?  Time will tell....
legendary
ok got my first 2 stamps today

both were in plastic "bags" one was sealed the other was not. the one that was not sealed had a cancelled stamp - I had to crop out the seed phrase though. hope you understand Smiley

image is simply to show how the "cancelled" stamps appear.

based on the serial number it is a tier 4 - train. The second one I went ahead and opened - it was also a tier 4 - train.

I have a 12 more coming that just actually hit New York.

my hope is to get one of each - not sure how realistic that is though :/
legendary
I bought the Croatian Post 2020. rare Crypto Stamp UNOPENED COVER. What you think what will be inside. I really like to have a drone stamp.

Um... I have about 30 of these. For some reason I ordered 5 canceled and 5 not canceled. They sent me a sealed pack of 10. then another strip of 10 sealed, but not bagged.  Tongue

So yeah... Aren't they always unopened? What do you mean by cover? FDC? I see those on ebay but not for sale anywhere else.

not too bad though ordered 10 got 30. Bonus. I might have my first batch this week. second batch is still floating in the ether.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
I bought the Croatian Post 2020. rare Crypto Stamp UNOPENED COVER. What you think what will be inside. I really like to have a drone stamp.

Um... I have about 30 of these. For some reason I ordered 5 canceled and 5 not canceled. They sent me a sealed pack of 10. then another strip of 10 sealed, but not bagged.  Tongue

So yeah... Aren't they always unopened? What do you mean by cover? FDC? I see those on ebay but not for sale anywhere else.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 15
legendary
nice! maybe my orders will show up soon.
I hope so mate ! Seriously I could have walked there and back in the time they arrived !
Or in fact got a Van, Train , sent a drone ....... lol  Smiley

speak of the devil - the first one just hit NY apparently last night

October 22, 2020 at 7:47 pm

Processed Through Facility

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

legendary
Bitcoin needs you!
I hope so mate ! Seriously I could have walked there and back in the time they arrived !
Or in fact got a Van, Train , sent a drone ....... lol  Smiley
legendary
legendary
Bitcoin needs you!

Finally - 6 and 1/2 weeks later !
And ..... it’s a van !
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 4417
The following stamps are still available:

• Honey Badger: 1512
  • Llama: 1469
  • Panda: 1452
  • Doge: 381

Pretty good news for all CS2 Doge holders. The Doge stamp is now officially sold out! As expected the Doge motif was by far the most popular one. I am a little bit surprised that there are still more than 1400 pieces of every other animal available, but let's see what happens when the ETH gas fees drop further.

Source: https://crypto.post.at/onchainshop/

If you're up for a gamble, it's still possible to buy unredeemed presale Doge stamps on market places like Opensea. You might get lucky and draw a super rare red presale Doge's of which only 17 pieces are available (14x 6-digit, 3x 5-digit; click here for full list). On the other hand the price for the unredeemed presale Doge's is already pretty high (currently about ~20$). No clue, if it's worth a try, but I might give it shot.

Source: https://opensea.io/assets/0x818737eec8a5350756da40d5ddafda8a84ade107/3
legendary
I would be tempted to buy more CS2 if I knew I could for sure get a red set lol - I have all the others just zero reds - but I know that is the hardest set to get.

also if anyone wants, I have 12 CS physical stamps that are extra - open to offers, not looking for much above face value. It's 3 sets of each animal

1st set is an unopened black set.
2nd set that was opened (only to be scanned to see what they were)
3rd set has not even been removed from the wax paper the post office wrapped the set into.

none of them have been redeemed for their online counterpart.
Pages:
Jump to: