Pages:
Author

Topic: [INFO]-Crypto Stamps- Collectable Blockchain postage stamps - page 21. (Read 30898 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1321
Bitcoin needs you!
I want to understand if the Gibraltar stamps are really linked with the NFTs like the way Austria and Croatia stamps are linked. Currently when we scan the QR code it always open nifty.gi. I don't see it passing stamp id across.

I’ve claimed 1 and the process was quite simple.
Go to nifty.gi , then to RESERVE YOUR NFT

Then you have a STAMP VALIDATION FORM
Fill all the stamp details in and you have to give them an email address and then they send an email back with a link to buy the stamp.

Hope this is what you meant ?
Activity: 39
Merit: 2
I want to understand if the Gibraltar stamps are really linked with the NFTs like the way Austria and Croatia stamps are linked. Currently when we scan the QR code it always open nifty.gi. I don't see it passing stamp id across.

Activity: 1120
Merit: 874
In Bitcoin We Trust
Some photos of Gibraltar Stamps i receive few days ago  Smiley

Yeah. It wouldn't have been fair for someone who bought multiple stamps and could bid only for one NFT.
legendary
Bitcoin needs you!

I asked them about limit per wallet and they have clarified.

Hi Rubal,

Yes, you can now redeem all your 20 NFTs in one wallet this has been one of the difficulties in setting up an easy system but we have been able to do it.

Now the devs have to create a link drop specifically for each person to access the specific number of NFTs and we will send that with the instructions once this is ready.

Thanks.
Thanks for the update mate - I assumed it was the case. Seems like they’ve sorted the issue out  Smiley
Just been looking on AtomicHub and there appears to be Multiple NFT packs owned by single wallets !
Anyone have any updates ?
https://wax.atomichub.io/explorer/collection/gibstampnfts
EDIT -sorry -  to clarify this is the Gibraltar stamps  Smiley

I asked them about limit per wallet and they have clarified.

Hi Rubal,

Yes, you can now redeem all your 20 NFTs in one wallet this has been one of the difficulties in setting up an easy system but we have been able to do it.

Now the devs have to create a link drop specifically for each person to access the specific number of NFTs and we will send that with the instructions once this is ready.

Thanks.
Between I am interested in some commercial run FDC of Austria CS3 stamp when they officially release later this month. I am wondering if anyone from Austria can help me out.

I need about 10 covers sent to my address in India and Australia.

Thanks
Activity: 2013
Merit: 392
Cryptoshi Blockomoto
Just been looking on AtomicHub and there appears to be Multiple NFT packs owned by single wallets !
EDIT -sorry -  to clarify this is the Gibraltar stamps  Smiley

I believe that although it is not allowed to claim more than 1 pack to the same address, it is not prohibited to claim x amount of packs to x different addy's, and then move/transfer all the packs to 1 addy

Having said that, I observed that there are no transfer logs, in users (addy's) that hold more than 1 (meaning that those packs were not transferred from another addy).

By checking 1 address that hodls more than 1 pack (I just picked an address randomly), I also observed, that they got/paid for multiple packs in 1 transaction

see here:

https://wax.bloks.io/transaction/251b547e2d1c7c8976a60ba273d732e56a75f129ac309857028a923cc6afc7cf

Wax price is around $0.16 User transferred 113 WAX for 5 packages ($3.5 per package)... math adds up  Cheesy

So... prolly they fixed it  and you can claim multiple packs now? Huh not a clue.... just speculation...  Tongue
legendary
Bitcoin needs you!
EDIT -sorry -  to clarify this is the Gibraltar stamps  Smiley
Activity: 471
Merit: 46
Today I received this message Cool

Eddy Travia
Dear Collector,
Apologies for the delay, the team is working tirelessly to whitelist wallets.
Follow these instructions to Pre-Order your NFT Pack:
Go to https://wax.atomichub.io/drops/******
Click the buy button.
You will need to pay the wax equivalent to USD 3.50 for each NFT
This is limited to 1 pack per wallet.

https://imgur.com/gallery/tJUUFWl
Activity: 1120
Merit: 874
In Bitcoin We Trust
I wonder if anyone had luck with securing/redeeming any NFT for Gibraltar stamps yet? I sent a request on their google form for verification but nothing yet..

Receive my 5 Gibraltar stamp few day ago, but don't test that, i'm think i'm gonna raffle 2-3 Gibraltar stamp btw  Smiley
I wonder if anyone had luck with securing/redeeming any NFT for Gibraltar stamps yet? I sent a request on their google form for verification but nothing yet..

Hello All,

I have one Croatian v1 Tier 1 Drone available which I'ld like to exchange with either Austrian Red Colored CS1 or CS2. If anyone interested can PM me.

Also have a complete set of Croatia V2 for trade.

Thanks
Activity: 471
Merit: 46

I received 2 the stamps of Gibraltar.
I created 2 wax wallets and I did all the steps of the form more than 7 days ago and nobody answered if it entered the list or not.
They do not generate much confidence in me, we will wait to see if they respond to me
Activity: 2013
Merit: 392
Cryptoshi Blockomoto
I have received my Gibraltar Stamps today and don't know how to proceed. How can I figure out the image/motif behind it?

Do I really have to ...
- first create a WAX-wallet
- second purchase WAXP and
- third purchase the NFT-pack
... to get what I want?  Huh

does someone already have experience with this edition?

I am still waiting for my Gibraltar Stamps to arrive. Once I got them in my hands, I will try to purchase some NFT packs (by using/redeeming the codes that are located on the stamp).

Fingers crossed, the physical stamps will arrive before the 19th of July  Cheesy

Seems like this is gonna be a trial and error procedure (LOL), because I cannot find any clear instructions on what is allowed and what is not (ie as Mbitr said there seems to be a limit of 1 pack per WAX addy ATM... but again I have to try and see... the tweet says that they are trying to resolve this limitation)

You can find all the NFT related info/steps/procedures here:
https://www.nifty.gi/

Edit:

BTW, by following the Step 2 instructions (at nifty.gi), you will end up with a free WAX Cloud Wallet account (.wam addy), which is a custodial wallet.

If you would like to HODL on the private keys, you can always create a non-custodial wallet addy (.waa or 12 characters long, similar to EOS accounts structure) , and then import it to WAX Cloud Wallet.

Creation and usage of .wam accounts is really easy and hence it is preferred by the majority of new users to the WAX platform/ecosystem. Getting a non-custodial wallet, you will have to go deep down the rabbit hole... LOL

There is always a trade-off.

okay thanks  Cheesy  so one has to pay twice ... these smart Gibraltar guys know how to milk us  Cheesy

They cannot milk us, if we do not want to get milked...  Wink

legendary
Bitcoin needs you!
I have received my Gibraltar Stamps today and don't know how to proceed. How can I figure out the image/motif behind it?

Do I really have to ...

The NFT pack has to be bought with WAXP. I don’t know what wallet you use normally ? It may have a WAX wallet option ? You may be able to swap ETH for WAXP via your regular wallet ?

so without the additional NFT pack, the Gibraltar stamp is not a crypto stamp but just an ordinary stamp?
It appears that way - yep !! After 8-9 weeks , anyone can own the NFT pack. The stamp then just remains a stamp with no crypto part (NFT) unless it was claimed before the 19th July . Another member Tweetious has got it all figured out - I’ll let him explain it  Smiley
legendary
Bitcoin needs you!

Do I really have to ...

The NFT pack has to be bought with WAXP. I don’t know what wallet you use normally ? It may have a WAX wallet option ? You may be able to swap ETH for WAXP via your regular wallet ?
Sorry - read that back - haven’t healed you too much  Smiley
But , also it’s ONLY 1 wallet per pack !!!! Crazy !!
https://twitter.com/gibnifty/status/1398570430471061504?s=21
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 4417
The pre-sale of Crypto 3.0 lasted only a few moments on the 21st of May. It was impossible to order, there was a strong adherence or only some postage stamps were made available.!? Huh This scheme leads to speculation, people will wait for the 21st of June, thinking that it will be difficult to buy, for those who live outside Austria, so the site will be red hot and be out of service.

I wouldn't worry about the regular sale on June 21. I doubt the stamps will sell out on the first day let alone the first week. If you look at the German-speaking community, it quickly becomes clear that many users have lost interest in the Austrian crypto stamps. Last year's CS2 was quite a disaster and scared away many potential buyers. You only have to take a closer look at the relevant Telegram groups: moderate interest in the CS3? Yes. Hype? Not at all!

I've spoken with several users who have purchased more than 100 stamps each in the last year. None of them will buy similar quantities this year.
Activity: 50
Merit: 10
The pre-sale of Crypto 3.0 lasted only a few moments on the 21st of May. It was impossible to order, there was a strong adherence or only some postage stamps were made available.!? Huh This scheme leads to speculation, people will wait for the 21st of June, thinking that it will be difficult to buy, for those who live outside Austria, so the site will be red hot and be out of service.
Activity: 37
Merit: 13
for those of you who want FDC, the 2nd last page here shows the special ink for CS 3.0 already:
https://issuu.com/voeph/docs/bm_2021-06_online
Pages:
Jump to: