Pages:
Author

Topic: [INFO]-Crypto Stamps- Collectable Blockchain postage stamps - page 45. (Read 30834 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 13
this is the crypto stamp 2.0 ink:

https://imgur.com/TsP5k7t

found it in "Die Briefmarke 06/2020":
https://imgur.com/fYBPOFd
page 28

also they got red ink so it is again special to all the other stamps but indifference to v1.0 crypto stamp 2.0 is no longer an official special stamp aka "Sondermarke" but a new kind of stamp (not sure if that is a good or a bad thing). There is a little article in German too but nothing new really.. can post it too if anyone wants.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
True, your concerns make sense .
"Good" for me i don't have that much ETH  Grin

Preorder Voucher Token is ERC1155 which you can later use to exchange for the unique ERC721 OnChain Crypto Stamp (after official release on 25th June).

yes of course ERC1155
Activity: 56
Merit: 6
Crypto Stamp version 1.0 OnChain has the attribute with different possible status “Shop Status: Initial/Sold/ShippingSubmitted/ShippingConfirned”. Initial means still at Onchain Shop available. With status sold you can order via smart contract the physical counterpart. This special physical stamp does not have the private keys/seed because you already have the NFT. Instead there was a special text: „this crypto stamp was bought and delivered after purchase via smart contract“
Oh. So if you have bought the stamps onchain, paid it with Ether, you would have got the NFT to the wallet, from which you have paid them? Hopefully nobody made the mistake and connected the NFT stamps to his wallet with heaps of Ether...

Yes you have the preorder voucher as an ERC721 token in your wallet you paid with.
Why should you not use your ETH wallet?

Preorder Voucher Token is ERC1155 which you can later use to exchange for the unique ERC721 OnChain Crypto Stamp (after official release on 25th June).

@btc_ail: true, you will get the purchased token (NFT) to the wallet you used for. and if you redeem your physical stamp via smart contract using your real postal address, your address data will be encrypted in the blockchain. I would do the same not using a wallet with huge balances. ^^
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2144
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
yes, I got the information per mail but is in German.. Wink
I don’t mind. Post it in German. If someone are interested, he can use an online translator like deepl.com

Some collectors do mail in a bundle with envelopes and stamps to them with instruction where they want there ink and they mail it back. You usually have around 2 weeks or longer until the ink stamp is "retired". Maybe that is a workaround for you? It is only for FDC that are not going into actual circulations (especially if sent registered).
Didn't know this workaround. Thanks .
What does FDC stands for?

Let us assume you have heaps of ETH and ERC20-Token in that wallet. The value is about 80k$. You order the stamps to your physical address with your right name. Do you really want this information to be known? Or if you resell the stamp so the buyer knows how much is in your wallet?
Activity: 13
Crypto Stamp version 1.0 OnChain has the attribute with different possible status “Shop Status: Initial/Sold/ShippingSubmitted/ShippingConfirned”. Initial means still at Onchain Shop available. With status sold you can order via smart contract the physical counterpart. This special physical stamp does not have the private keys/seed because you already have the NFT. Instead there was a special text: „this crypto stamp was bought and delivered after purchase via smart contract“
Oh. So if you have bought the stamps onchain, paid it with Ether, you would have got the NFT to the wallet, from which you have paid them? Hopefully nobody made the mistake and connected the NFT stamps to his wallet with heaps of Ether...

Yes you have the preorder voucher as an ERC721 token in your wallet you paid with.
yes, I got the information per mail but is in German.. Wink

Some collectors do mail in a bundle with envelopes and stamps to them with instruction where they want there ink and they mail it back. You usually have around 2 weeks or longer until the ink stamp is "retired". Maybe that is a workaround for you? It is only for FDC that are not going into actual circulations (especially if sent registered).
legendary
I just got confirmation from the collector service that a special ink for crypto stamp 2.0 will be available on June 25 in Vienna. Since many crypto stamp 2.0 buyers will not have their stamps in hand I guess you can still get them stamped for a while after the first day.
Could you please quoted the confirmation if you have it received by email.
But anyway, it is only available in Vienna and we have to travel?
I just got confirmation from the collector service that a special ink for crypto stamp 2.0 will be available on June 25 in Vienna. Since many crypto stamp 2.0 buyers will not have their stamps in hand I guess you can still get them stamped for a while after the first day.
legendary
All this 2.0 stuff aside, is there a quick way/link/tutorial to redeem v1.0 physical stamps' NFT's to a metamask account/wallet? Thanks, I can't figure out the website. Tongue

each physical stamp has an ETH wallet. to access it you need to scratch off the grey layer to get the seed / private phrases. Like other common ETH wallets.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
All this 2.0 stuff aside, is there a quick way/link/tutorial to redeem v1.0 physical stamps' NFT's to a metamask account/wallet? Thanks, I can't figure out the website. Tongue

Is there any difference about the value between the onchain and the physical stamp (bought in the online shop with fiat). If yes, how can anyone determine if a stamp is one from the Presale from onchain?

Total mintage of OnChain CS will be 20k (10k reserved for presale OnChain token swap, other 10k for direct purchase).
220k left for physical stamp. You can see which one is rarer. ;-)

For Crypto Stamp 2.0 OnChain there might be same solution to use attributes to distinct from normal physical, OnChain sale and from Presale OnChain Token.
legendary
Is there any difference about the value between the onchain and the physical stamp (bought in the online shop with fiat). If yes, how can anyone determine if a stamp is one from the Presale from onchain?
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
FDC are intended as "first day cover" so the first day the stamps are emitted/ available for postage usage.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_day_of_issue
if they doesn't have it's ok , any stamp collector can have/create a First day issue/ FDC

Didn't you see the first pic from this link. Each stamp sold at the Austrian post office will be wrapped with a (sealed) outer package, like a mini-folder. When you open the outer package, you will have your Crypto Stamp with QR code on the front and ID & protected private seed on the back. Not sure if the outer package is necessary for direct online sales.

Oh, that makes sense. Hope they are sealed indeed - in the pictures they are open. Is this you, Imperial_Hash? Do you have any more info on the stamp - about FDCs etc.?

not me. At Anon Summit they said no FDC planned. But I still hope for FDC on official release date, at least first day stamped CS.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
looks nice!
Also, why would they cover the QR-Code if not for the different onchain rarities...?   Cool

They have learnt from the first version. At postal offices, staff and customers could pre-scan and bought the good ones, and left the others for sale. 
Is this confirmed yet?

There is also a QR code on the front of the stamp. This could also show the colour, like in V1.

The cover-up I saw on https://www.variuscard.com/die-crypto-stamp-2-0-produziert-von-variuscard-fuer-die-oesterreichische-post/ is only on the back - this of course protects the seed / priv keys for the ETH token.

It's all a big guessing game - until we get some solid official infos.

Didn't you see the first pic from this link. Each stamp sold at the Austrian post office will be wrapped with a (sealed) outer package, like a mini-folder. When you open the outer package, you will have your Crypto Stamp with QR code on the front and ID & protected private seed on the back. Not sure if the outer package is necessary for direct online sales.

Oh, that makes sense. Hope they are sealed indeed - in the pictures they are open. Is this you, Imperial_Hash? Do you have any more info on the stamp - about FDCs etc.?
looks nice!
Also, why would they cover the QR-Code if not for the different onchain rarities...?   Cool

They have learnt from the first version. At postal offices, staff and customers could pre-scan and bought the good ones, and left the others for sale.  
Is this confirmed yet?

There is also a QR code on the front of the stamp. This could also show the colour, like in V1.

The cover-up I saw on https://www.variuscard.com/die-crypto-stamp-2-0-produziert-von-variuscard-fuer-die-oesterreichische-post/ is only on the back - this of course protects the seed / priv keys for the ETH token.

Didn't you see the first pic from this link. Each stamp sold at the Austrian post office will be wrapped with a (sealed) outer package, like a mini-folder. When you open the outer package, you will have your Crypto Stamp with QR code on the front and ID & protected private seed on the back. When you scan the QR Code you will come to a site with all the information (animal, ID and color). Not sure if the outer package is necessary for direct online sales.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
looks nice!
Also, why would they cover the QR-Code if not for the different onchain rarities...?   Cool

Is this confirmed yet?

looks nice!

Activity: 4
looks nice!
Pages:
Jump to: