Pages:
Author

Topic: [INFO]-Crypto Stamps- Collectable Blockchain postage stamps - page 48. (Read 30834 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

You got a token. But it is Not a 721 but a 1155 token.

Ah thank you that makes sense. You can't see them on etherscan or metamask.
Activity: 208
Merit: 11
I don't get it.
The contract did not even send any tokens back so where do you guys see them?
If i look at my address on etherscan there is not a single token sent back to me.
On crypto.post.at they are showing up tho.. am i missing something completely?  Huh

I guess that's what the previous post meant. I bought some tokens onChain too and I only see them if I connect my Metamask account to the Presale Website on which I bought the tokens. When I am checking my wallet on Etherscan, I only see my outgoing ETH-transactions. I don't see any incoming tokens yet, but I guess that's normal for now. I am sure the Austrian Post will give us more information on that in near future. I just subcribed to their crypto stamp newsletter and will post updates here, once I get them.

I did the exact same thing - says it does not ship out till near end of next month though. I got 1 of each.

Shipping for the physical stamps will start at 25th of June.

Hierbei handelt es sich um einen Vorverkauf. Die Auslieferung erfolgt ab 25. Juni mit Erscheinen der Briefmarke. Der Zahlungseingang hat bis zum 24. Juni zu erfolgen, um sich die neue Crypto stamp 2.0 zum voraussichtlichen Ausgabedatum zu sichern.

Source: https://onlineshop.post.at/onlineshop/briefmarken---philatelie/crypto-stamps/crypto-stamp-panda-700_19631

Yes that's what i meant.
And that's the problem. Right now we don't REALLY own the token, which sucks.
The contract should return an ERC721 token immediately imo.
Now if we really don't get a token (i think we won't because they'd have to send out 10k transactions again), the onchain and "normal" stamp will probably be the same. So what's the point of a limited pre-sale?
I'm kinda disappointed.. the first stamp was cool because it was something special and rare.
Oh well.. i guess we'll have to wait for more information.

You got a token. But it is Not a 721 but a 1155 token.
Activity: 37
Merit: 13
on-chain is sold out for all of them.. what will happen with all the pending transactions? will they all be canceled with "The requested asset is sold out."?
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
Aye...last year was much more fun imo...especially when scanning and hoping for the rare elusive colors.

I am also still waiting for a btc loaded stamp to be released by a country. Its long overdue.

Me too Smiley
copper member
Activity: 507
Merit: 118
I believe the source was a webinar/Q&A with the team behind the stamps. Anyone able to confirm?
yes without a source  Roll Eyes
I think they would mention it somewhere on the site..
Activity: 4
Earlier someone said that the stamps will still have different colors / rarieties. Lets wait and see...
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
Aye...last year was much more fun imo...especially when scanning and hoping for the rare elusive colors.

I am also still waiting for a btc loaded stamp to be released by a country. Its long overdue.
I don't get it.
If i look at my address on etherscan there is not a single token sent back to me.
On crypto.post.at they are showing up tho.. am i missing something completely?  Huh

I guess that's what the previous post meant. I bought some tokens onChain too and I only see them if I connect my Metamask account to the Presale Website on which I bought the tokens. When I am checking my wallet on Etherscan, I only see my outgoing ETH-transactions. I don't see any incoming tokens yet, but I guess that's normal for now. I am sure the Austrian Post will give us more information on that in near future. I just subcribed to their crypto stamp newsletter and will post updates here, once I get them.

I did the exact same thing - says it does not ship out till near end of next month though. I got 1 of each.

Hierbei handelt es sich um einen Vorverkauf. Die Auslieferung erfolgt ab 25. Juni mit Erscheinen der Briefmarke. Der Zahlungseingang hat bis zum 24. Juni zu erfolgen, um sich die neue Crypto stamp 2.0 zum voraussichtlichen Ausgabedatum zu sichern.

Source: https://onlineshop.post.at/onlineshop/briefmarken---philatelie/crypto-stamps/crypto-stamp-panda-700_19631

Yes that's what i meant.
And that's the problem. Right now we don't REALLY own the token, which sucks.
The contract should return an ERC721 token immediately imo.
Now if we really don't get a token (i think we won't because they'd have to send out 10k transactions again), the onchain and "normal" stamp will probably be the same. So what's the point of a limited pre-sale?
I'm kinda disappointed.. the first stamp was cool because it was something special and rare.
Oh well.. i guess we'll have to wait for more information.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 4417
I don't get it.

I guess that's what the previous post meant. I bought some tokens onChain too and I only see them if I connect my Metamask account to the Presale Website on which I bought the tokens. When I am checking my wallet on Etherscan, I only see my outgoing ETH-transactions. I don't see any incoming tokens yet, but I guess that's normal for now. I am sure the Austrian Post will give us more information on that in near future. I just subscribed to their crypto stamp newsletter and will post updates here, once I get them.

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490

I did the exact same thing - says it does not ship out till near end of next month though. I got 1 of each. not a bad price 7 euros ea

legendary
Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499

Don't know what that means, but the tokens are already in your metamask wallet once the transaction is confirmed.

No they are not as far as i can see. At least they are not showing up on etherscan or am i missing something?

I have mine in my metamask wallet, but the image for honeybadger is broken or something.... Still, they are all there...

I don't get it.
On crypto.post.at they are showing up tho.. am i missing something completely?  Huh

You Need About 30 gwei for the Transaction, but the blue (doge) is already sold out "onchain"!

https://crypto.post.at/presale/

Don't know what that means, but the tokens are already in your metamask wallet once the transaction is confirmed.

No they are not as far as i can see. At least they are not showing up on etherscan or am i missing something?

I have mine in my metamask wallet, but the image for honeybadger is broken or something.... Still, they are all there...

I don't get it.
On crypto.post.at they are showing up tho.. am i missing something completely?  Huh
Activity: 1227
Merit: 138
Krogothmanhattan alt account
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Am I wrong, or is the physical stuff not yet for sale? Huh

Thanks!

edit - sorry for double post, thought I edited..  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959

I do see them on etherscan. Did you buy them from physical shop or the onchain?

So you have an ERC721 token in your wallet?
i bought onchain
Activity: 1736
Merit: 501
https://rollbit.com/referral/Agrawas

I do see them on etherscan. Did you buy them from physical shop or the onchain?
Activity: 798
Merit: 326
but nobody received any tokens yet.

So now what?  Huh

Now we wait... ahahaha

Ok, I definitely need to follow this thread!  Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: