Pages:
Author

Topic: [INFO]-Crypto Stamps- Collectable Blockchain postage stamps - page 46. (Read 30834 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 13
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
The blue "Doge" stamp is already sold out in the online store of the Austrian Post office.

If you translate the German statement, it says: "Sold out in presale. Avalaible again on 25.06.2020.". So there are some stamps left.

Source: https://onlineshop.post.at/onlineshop/briefmarken---philatelie/crypto-stamps/im-presale-ausverkauft-crypto-stamp-doge-700_19633

Do we have any official numbers on how many stamps were sold in the presale?
10k onchain of 20k onchain, if I am not mistaken.
But how many physical ones?
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 4417
The blue "Doge" stamp is already sold out in the online store of the Austrian Post office.

If you translate the German statement, it says: "Sold out in presale. Avalaible again on 25.06.2020.". So there are some stamps left.

Source: https://onlineshop.post.at/onlineshop/briefmarken---philatelie/crypto-stamps/im-presale-ausverkauft-crypto-stamp-doge-700_19633
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
This is all too much to deal with.  As a collector of things I have no idea what is even going on.  You would think a presale people would know what is actually going on.  I'd say this is a fail of a launch
legendary
Disobey.
Yeah it's funny how some people are CERTAIN that there are rarities again but nobody got a real source. Even in the source(??) video the don't say it.

There will be 5 on-chain colors again. Black, green, blue, yellow and rarest red.

source: me, we develop this stuff together with post

Okay, thanks for the info.
So there will be the same digital colours as in v1.

I think it's good in the way it creates continuity with the first crypto stamp. But also suprised there isn't a different rare-aspect like age/shape or something not-a-colour.
Now there can be some mild confusion, for example:
- red panda physical with blue digital token
vs
- blue doge physical with red digital token

Do you have more info if there will be 4,5 and 6-digit stamps again or any other distinguishable aspects?
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 4417
Yeah it's funny how some people are CERTAIN that there are rarities again but nobody got a real source. Even in the source(??) video the don't say it.

There will be 5 on-chain colors again. Black, green, blue, yellow and rarest red. source: me, we develop this stuff together with post

If this is true, please give us some more information.

There will be 60,000 of each stamp...plenty to go around. So I do hope lady luck will call upon me.  Wink

If we take the same percentages as crypto stamp series one, we would get the following numbers for each stamp:

60.000 stamps in total for each animal:

Black: 31.380 (52.3%)
Green: 16.020 (26.7%)
Blue: 7.980 (13.3%)
Yellow: 4.020 (6.7%)
Red: 600 (1%)

... I guess I need to buy some more to get a red one  Cheesy.
Activity: 1227
Merit: 138
Krogothmanhattan alt account
I will await patiently for the order I bought. Then I will see what I have as far as colors go.
Also I need an official post office comment on all of these colors
There will be 60,000 of each stamp...plenty to go around.
So I do hope lady luck will call upon me.  Wink
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Alright i trust you guys. Buying more right now.
Activity: 56
Merit: 6
Unless there is a surprise at a later date or hidden gems as they get mailed out, there are only 4 colors. 60,000 of each color/animal. This was on the site.

there will be 5 digital colors for each animal, total 20 varieties in colors and animals. Unicorn had physical color black and 5 digital colors. Same for the new animals, different physical colors and 5 digital colors again.

Please consider we only have pre-sale yet. Official launch/release will be on the 25th of June with more information/surprises.

Believe User apetersson here. He is the managing director of the company Capacity, which in cooperation with the Austrian Post developed the crypto stamp.
Activity: 787
Merit: 501
Unless there is a surprise at a later date or hidden gems as they get mailed out, there are only 4 colors. 60,000 of each color/animal. This was on the site.

Activity: 1736
https://rollbit.com/referral/Agrawas

There will be 5 on-chain colors again. Black, green, blue, yellow and rarest red.

How many of each? And why hasn't the official postal site mention this?

I think that's the fun of it. even last time they only announced the colors which is equivalent to animals this time. The 4,5 and 6 digit variations came out later after the release that can be compared to colors this time or maybe they have some other surprise for us this time.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.

How many of each? And why hasn't the official postal site mention this?
Activity: 1736
https://rollbit.com/referral/Agrawas
Anyone here selling or interested in trading some DOGE stamps before I put my offers on the opensea?
copper member
Activity: 507
Merit: 118

Shocked need more details! 
Activity: 668

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
Does anyone know what a set of the online stamps are going for?

Was unable to get a digital set and kinda shopping around to see what they go for?

I paid 28 euros for the physical ones - one of ea

Thanks...but those are the physical ones...talken about the digital ones that sodl out

Ah, when you said online I thought you meant the physical. When I purchased, I did not realize there was any other way to buy them. Sorry for the confusion.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I watched the slightly cringeworthy Austrian crypto stamp discussion 2:54:00 onward.
There is no mention of five colours or rarities from the officials at all.
However they interview an Austrian customer (the girl Julia) and she said she would hope for more diversity in rarity. Something along the lines „five rare colours is nice [v1] but there is a lot potential for more variety in v2“. The interview seemed kinda staged, so we could hope that they included it to hint that there will be indeed a rare aspect like in cs1 again or even better.
But it doesn‘t seem certain to me, at all. So until we have confirmation on the chain or from officials, this is all just speculation.

legendary
Disobey.
I watched the slightly cringeworthy Austrian crypto stamp discussion 2:54:00 onward.
There is no mention of five colours or rarities from the officials at all.
However they interview an Austrian customer (the girl Julia) and she said she would hope for more diversity in rarity. Something along the lines „five rare colours is nice [v1] but there is a lot potential for more variety in v2“. The interview seemed kinda staged, so we could hope that they included it to hint that there will be indeed a rare aspect like in cs1 again or even better.
But it doesn‘t seem certain to me, at all. So until we have confirmation on the chain or from officials, this is all just speculation.
copper member
Activity: 818
Merit: 54
Decentralized Internet
Anyone has a timestamp where they talk about the 5 rarities / colors? I have watched it but didnt hear anything about it...  

+1

they don't talk about 5 colors in the video   Cry

Website: Each animal motif will have a print run of 60.000 stamps, whereby every animal has the same value.

I would like to know where it says that there will be 5 colors of each animal  Huh

They mentioned it shortly at Anon Summit (Austrian Blockchan summit) that there will be same 5 digital colors.

2,5k pre-sale tokens for each animal (for redeeming the OnChain Crypto Stamp later, title 10k) have been sold.
If you miss pre-sale for OCS, another total 10k real OCS will be available with launch date at the main sale.
So in total, we will have 20k OnChain Crypto Stamp version and 220k normal Crypto Stamp.

where? I do not read or hear anything about 5 colors
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
Does anyone know what a set of the online stamps are going for?

Was unable to get a digital set and kinda shopping around to see what they go for?

I paid 28 euros for the physical ones - one of ea

Thanks...but those are the physical ones...talken about the digital ones that sodl out
Pages:
Jump to: