Pages:
Author

Topic: [INFO]-Crypto Stamps- Collectable Blockchain postage stamps - page 43. (Read 30898 times)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 501
https://rollbit.com/referral/Agrawas
Distribution of colors for CS2.0:
Black 52.3333%
Green 26.6666%
Blue 13.3333%
Yellow 6.6666%
Red 1%

Thanks!  So only 600 reds for each type...total of 2400 reds!

That too divided among onchain and physical.. Last time was fun, this time would be epic especially hunting for some extra rare ones like gold and silver as we have been hearing..

Physical Godl and Silver? Or onchain? Where was that posted btw?

Just rumors so far on telegram channels, no official confirmation I guess.. Also not sure if they will be onchain or physical.
Activity: 1298
Merit: 176
Krogothmanhattan alt account
Black 52.3333%
Green 26.6666%
Blue 13.3333%
Yellow 6.6666%
Red 1%

That too divided among onchain and physical.. Last time was fun, this time would be epic especially hunting for some extra rare ones like gold and silver as we have been hearing..

Physical Godl and Silver? Or onchain? Where was that posted btw?
Activity: 1750
Merit: 501
https://rollbit.com/referral/Agrawas
Black 52.3333%
Green 26.6666%
Blue 13.3333%
Yellow 6.6666%
Red 1%

legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 8492
icarus-cards.eu
I am hoping for a full red set! lol  what would be cool is one of every color of every type - but alas, I bought just one of each animal.

i have ordered a total of 5 sets - maybe i will be lucky and get each set in 5 different colours
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 2365
EIN: 82-3893490
I am hoping for a full red set! lol  what would be cool is one of every color of every type - but alas, I bought just one of each animal.
Black 52.3333%
Green 26.6666%
Blue 13.3333%
Yellow 6.6666%
Red 1%

Activity: 56
Merit: 6
Black 52.3333%
Green 26.6666%
Blue 13.3333%
Yellow 6.6666%
Red 1%

source sample: https://crypto.post.at/CS2/meta/0

CS2.0 contract address: https://etherscan.io/token/0xa7f87e8d193e29bf1ed050fdd511b79fe0264d8b
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
Activity: 845
Merit: 267
took mine about five weeks to get here but pretty cool
Activity: 50
Merit: 10
Everyone is eager to scan the code to see if there is any rarity! will it be similar to Crypto stamp 1.0!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
25th coming but still a long time to go, suffering over here.
legendary
Got a letter from the post office in Austria today. Content: A bank transfer form. I transferred the money right away. I am curious to see if the stamps will be sent out immediately on the 25th.  Grin

nice! I cant wait to receive mine as well!
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2229
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
Got a letter from the post office in Austria today. Content: A bank transfer form. I transferred the money right away. I am curious to see if the stamps will be sent out immediately on the 25th.  Grin

I placed an order on May 20, the site was blocked, I stressed, but with insistence I managed. Because I thought I could sell out immediately, after all it still lasted a few days.
I received the confirmation in my email, but I verified that they had not charged the amount! I was worried for a few days, maybe it was an error and the order didn't come in, but if it had happened, I wouldn't be able to get the dog's postage stamp. I got a reply from the post office in Austria saying that they would only charge at the time of shipment, ufff
I hope you send the postage stamps in the original yellow protective packaging, I think they will have another value. Will all postage stamps have this packaging to avoid reading the code? I am philatelist unusual stamps Smiley

They confirmed that all stamps will come in sealed packaging. They told it will not be possible to pre-scan without opening the packaging. If the seal is broken you can't return the stamps. So scanning and returning like CS1.0 is not possible this time. ^^

Answers from the Austrian Post can take a bit if it is in English. My German question got answered within 3 days. But I think they are very busy at the moment. We are talking about unique 240k stamps, but packaging the presales can take a while. Grin Normal stamps usually come adjoined in blocks, but not the crypto stamp.
legendary

I placed an order on May 20, the site was blocked, I stressed, but with insistence I managed. Because I thought I could sell out immediately, after all it still lasted a few days.
I received the confirmation in my email, but I verified that they had not charged the amount! I was worried for a few days, maybe it was an error and the order didn't come in, but if it had happened, I wouldn't be able to get the dog's postage stamp. I got a reply from the post office in Austria saying that they would only charge at the time of shipment, ufff
I hope you send the postage stamps in the original yellow protective packaging, I think they will have another value. Will all postage stamps have this packaging to avoid reading the code? I am philatelist unusual stamps Smiley

my charges went thru immediately.
Activity: 50
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Smiley Super thanks, feeling better reading yallz.

Sent a mail a big week ago and got the reply today, you were right.

"It seems that everything is okay with your orders.
The stamps are already in careful preparation.
Please wait until you have received the stamps.

Best regards"
Pages:
Jump to: