Pages:
Author

Topic: [INFO]-Crypto Stamps- Collectable Blockchain postage stamps - page 71. (Read 30552 times)

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Seems it's gone up considerably. THis is literally the only one I can find for sale on the web.... Roll Eyes

http://hubdeals.com/Listing/Details/379634/Quick-Response-GibraltarQRG
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Originally sold for $22, released in Jan 2018. Has a different kind of crypto on it. "Group" something...when I first looked into these, face value was $1100  Shocked  so yeah...the Austria crypto stamps are definitely not the first.  Undecided

[im g]https://i1.wp.com/www.crypto-universe.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/qrg.png[/img]
https://www.crypto-universe.net/2018/12/05/gibraltar-crypto-currency-qrg-opens-at-22-00-on-the-idcm-io-exchange/

Cool, thanks for brininging these up. Saw these once, but totally forgot about them.
"A limited supply, only fifty thousand blocks of four stamps have been produced"
So 200.000 in total and they sell for $1100 now?! That's amazing and a good sign for the Austrian stamps I hope.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Originally sold for $22, released in Jan 2018. Has a different kind of crypto on it. "Group" something...when I first looked into these, face value was $1100  Shocked  so yeah...the Austria crypto stamps are definitely not the first.  Undecided

More info here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gibraltar-crypto-currency-qrgopens-at-2200-on-the-qrg-on-the-idcmio-5079788
Activity: 1912
Merit: 354
Originally sold for $22, released in Jan 2018. Has a different kind of crypto on it. "Group" something...when I first looked into these, face value was $1100  Shocked  so yeah...the Austria crypto stamps are definitely not the first.  Undecided

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3235
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
Btw: Your chances for one or more red stamps is 40.5% if you ordered 50

Yes indeed, i got the same 1-(1-1500/150000)^50=0,405
That being said, the exact calculation involves the hypergeometric distribution. However i agree that,
in this case, the binomial distribution can be used instead.

Best regards

The only thing i am worried about this calculation is if it’s truly a random selection that they are offering to people.

I hope so too...but  then where humans are involved  Huh

Jup, I am very suspicious of that too.
Today my first order of 25 stamps arrived...
Very poorly results.
- 18 black
- 4 green
- 3 blue

I might just be very very unlucky... but chances are, some orders might be tempered with by some of the employees doing the packaging and are actually prescanned (mostly for reds but possibly also for yellow ones).

I think the color check code area should've been covered as well with a scratch off to prevent this from happening.

The Austrian post office should be made aware of these issues to prevent them hopefully from happening again
legendary
Disobey.

That being said, the exact calculation involves the hypergeometric distribution. However i agree that,

Best regards

The only thing i am worried about this calculation is if it’s truly a random selection that they are offering to people.

Jup, I am very suspicious of that too.
Today my first order of 25 stamps arrived...
Very poorly results.
- 18 black
- 4 green
- 3 blue

I might just be very very unlucky... but chances are, some orders might be tempered with by some of the employees doing the packaging and are actually prescanned (mostly for reds but possibly also for yellow ones).
legendary

Best regards

Activity: 1736
Merit: 501
https://rollbit.com/referral/Agrawas

Best regards

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Best regards

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
I emailed them last week and they replied saying that my order is currently being processed. Hopefully I'll receive them soon Grin.
legendary
This is the response I received from them today. Placed my order on 19th and send them the email right away to check if all my orders were processed successfully.

We regret to inform you that caused by congested networks, your order is still in carefully preparation. We are confident, that we will have processed all orders at the middle of July. We kindly ask for your patience.
However, please let us know should the consignment not have arrived by the end of July.

Best regards

Radl Ulrike

Österreichische Post AG
Sammler-Service
Steinheilgasse 1
1210 Wien
AUSTRIA

I don't know why, but when i started reading, just the first words, i had the feeling that they had to cancel the order because of "congested networks"...Hopefully this is not the case, just a delay...That being said, for me, no letter and no Email from them lately...

Congested cause they are overwhelmed by the amount of order they got! They were probably not expecting this and IMO handled it poorly.

I also am still awaiting a letter with an activation code. I have received two emails stating...""We have dispatched your sending today"

Does that mean they have sent my stamps? I know they have charged my credit card so I hope they are on the way!
This is the response I received from them today. Placed my order on 19th and send them the email right away to check if all my orders were processed successfully.

We regret to inform you that caused by congested networks, your order is still in carefully preparation. We are confident, that we will have processed all orders at the middle of July. We kindly ask for your patience.
However, please let us know should the consignment not have arrived by the end of July.

Best regards

Radl Ulrike

Österreichische Post AG
Sammler-Service
Steinheilgasse 1
1210 Wien
AUSTRIA

I don't know why, but when i started reading, just the first words, i had the feeling that they had to cancel the order because of "congested networks"...Hopefully this is not the case, just a delay...That being said, for me, no letter and no Email from them lately...
Activity: 1288
Merit: 295

Best regards

Radl Ulrike

Österreichische Post AG
Sammler-Service
Steinheilgasse 1
1210 Wien
AUSTRIA

Thank you for updating us
Activity: 1736
Merit: 501
https://rollbit.com/referral/Agrawas

Best regards

Radl Ulrike

Österreichische Post AG
Sammler-Service
Steinheilgasse 1
1210 Wien
AUSTRIA

I haven't recieved anything except an email right after I ordered.  Cant read the email though so no clue what it says.  My name and address and my payment amount are in the mix of the email so i just supposed it was a confirmation of my order like most online shops send you after you order.

I'm on the same boot...Nothing since i placed my order online, exactly a week ago (on 06/18). I hope they didn't forget to send my stamps...

Btw, just curious, for those who ordered, how many stamps did you bought? Personally, i bought 50 stamps...Yesterday, i dreamt i had a red one in the lot...Perhaps, it is not just a dream...I still hope so...

Have a great day.

Uhh nice! Good luck with it. Really hope they will fill all the orders made.

@ tweetious: It was actually announced in most German-speaking tech media as well. But still most of us didn't expect them to sell out so quickly...

@frank:  Shocked Then again, regarding the low mintage of 1.5k worldwide... I guess demand will be higher than availability.

Exactly what I was thinking.  If you ordered enough of them, there's a coin-flip chance that you'll get a red.

I ordered 8 stamps on ebay that were marked black.  Guess the person didn't know they could be scanned.  They arrived and I ended up with x4 black, x1 blue, and x3 green.  Granted I paid $30 each lol  Wink
legendary
Disobey.

I haven't recieved anything except an email right after I ordered.  Cant read the email though so no clue what it says.  My name and address and my payment amount are in the mix of the email so i just supposed it was a confirmation of my order like most online shops send you after you order.

I'm on the same boot...Nothing since i placed my order online, exactly a week ago (on 06/18). I hope they didn't forget to send my stamps...

Btw, just curious, for those who ordered, how many stamps did you bought? Personally, i bought 50 stamps...Yesterday, i dreamt i had a red one in the lot...Perhaps, it is not just a dream...I still hope so...

Have a great day.

Uhh nice! Good luck with it. Really hope they will fill all the orders made.

@ tweetious: It was actually announced in most German-speaking tech media as well. But still most of us didn't expect them to sell out so quickly...

@frank:  Shocked Then again, regarding the low mintage of 1.5k worldwide... I guess demand will be higher than availability.

I haven't recieved anything except an email right after I ordered.  Cant read the email though so no clue what it says.  My name and address and my payment amount are in the mix of the email so i just supposed it was a confirmation of my order like most online shops send you after you order.

Have a great day.

Same order date as me.  A red one had a "best offer accepted" on ebay.  Their ask was $8900.  Not sure what they got for it.  But I'm guessing probably close to that!

I haven't recieved anything except an email right after I ordered.  Cant read the email though so no clue what it says.  My name and address and my payment amount are in the mix of the email so i just supposed it was a confirmation of my order like most online shops send you after you order.

I'm on the same boat...Nothing since i have placed my order online, exactly a week ago (on 06/18). I hope they didn't forget to send my stamps...

Btw, just curious, for those who ordered, how many stamps did you buy? Personally, i bought 50 stamps...Yesterday, i dreamt i had a red one in the lot...Perhaps, it is not just a dream...I still hope so...

Have a great day.
Activity: 1941
Merit: 375
Cryptoshi Blockomoto
Online Store now is Sold out!

https://onlineshop.post.at/onlineshop/briefmarken---philatelie/briefmarken/bloecke/ausverkauft-crypto-stamp-690-markenblock_17559?changeLanguage=2

it seems that there was no distribution since days...so everyone who ordered online should have it reserved.
they sold the remaining stamps at online store in a 30 minutes timewindow yesterday...and it seems there will be some remaining stamps distributed to post offices during the coming days.

Wow, impressive!

VERY impressive indeed, if you take into consideration that they sold 150.000 stamps in 10 days! and not some cheap, pennies worth of, stamps...
Pages:
Jump to: