Pages:
Author

Topic: [INFO]-Crypto Stamps- Collectable Blockchain postage stamps - page 68. (Read 30552 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
Ok. From my 20 stamps shipment i got

2 REDS (ONE even has my name initials!)
3 YELLOW
2 BLUE
6 GREEN
7 BLACK

From the 5 stamps batch I got
1 RED
2 Blacks
1 Green
1 Blue

First Day covers from post office arrived today

1 Green
4 Black.

So i am very lucky from 25 stamps received i have made 3 COMPLETE SETS !

I am not selling..so please dont bother asking.

As per Kryptowerks calculation..

Chance for exactly 3 red stamps in a sample of 25 is .00184 or 0.184%. Meaning it happens less in 1 out of 500 times.
Similar chances for 3 *or more* red stamps in a sample of 25: 0.195%

You got insanely lucky. Cheesy

Shocked Shocked

Someone at the Post Office scanned them and was like "I'm going to hook this guy UP"

Man that's awesome.  Congrats krogo.

Now if only mine would get here already!  Cheesy

*stares out window waiting on package*
copper member
Activity: 1245
Merit: 108

3 YELLOW
2 BLUE
6 GREEN
7 BLACK

1 RED
2 Blacks
1 Green
1 Blue

1 Green
4 Black.

Chance for exactly 3 red stamps in a sample of 25 is .00184 or 0.184%. Meaning it happens less in 1 out of 500 times.

Wow! that is crazy. congrats!
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3235
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.

3 YELLOW
2 BLUE
6 GREEN
7 BLACK

1 RED
2 Blacks
1 Green
1 Blue

1 Green
4 Black.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Received two seperate shipments of stamps...one had the yellow attachment cardboard on all stamps and the other did not..just stamps...I wonder why?

Anyway..need to find time to see what colors i got...if any!

Did you have the time to scan the QR-code?

Curious!

Good luck!

I only ordered a few.....5 on my first order...then 20 on the second order. So I did not go crazy at all.

Tonight I will jot down exactly what I found and place it here.  Wink 
Nice amount!
I've only ordered 1...
As always, if I only knew...

Great!

I hope the site is working again by then, I've tried to scan this morning and now, but it doesn't seem to work for now, keeps stuck at "loading"... the same with the OCS, the remaining amount of stamps isn't visible for now...
legendary
Received two seperate shipments of stamps...one had the yellow attachment cardboard on all stamps and the other did not..just stamps...I wonder why?

Curious!

Good luck!

I only ordered a few.....5 on my first order...then 20 on the second order. So I did not go crazy at all.

Tonight I will jot down exactly what I found and place it here.  Wink 
Activity: 20
Merit: 8

Curious!

Good luck!
copper member
Activity: 1245
Merit: 108

Good luck with that. If i had know prices would skyrocket like they have, i would have bought a few hundred.

This is almost as fun as opening baseball packs.
legendary

Well, well, after thinking and trying a bit further I discover the writer of this article has 2 red OCS stamps in his wallet, well done!  Grin
I'm beginning to think when buying an OCS stamp that:
or:
- the right part is removed, thereby maybe only the left part (post stamp €6,90) is shipped

Since:

TRANSFER YOUR CRYPTO STAMP:
As the owner of this crypto stamp, you can transfer this asset to any wallet...

SHIPPING OF THE PHYSICAL STAMP
This asset is for sale or purchased from the OnChain Shop.
The digital asset has been submitted to the buyer wallet.
The owner arranged for the physical stamp to be sent...

or:
- the right part looks differently

or:
- it just comes in the 2 parts,
since the seed phrase [2] belongs to the first wallet (OnChain-Shop) address [3] IF the asset is linked to that address.

When the asset is linked to another wallet during purchase, you cannot do anything anymore with the address [3]
and seed phrase [2] hidden under the scratch fields, so the codes [2] & [3] on the second part don't matter anymore.
The first address contains 0 Crypto stamp and the asset can then only be moved by its new owner through his (ETH) wallet...

Sorry for thinking too much out loud here  Roll Eyes

Can't wait to discover its true nature!
legendary
The colours of OCS stamps are randomly picked, so I've been told

They were actually pre-determined by the contract. That's how someone was able to "game the system" and buy all three red OCS stamps.

And now you are a proud owner of one of three? Congratulations!  Wink

Yeah I got lucky that the buyer was willing to give one up!

That is a Hodler item for sure.
Activity: 563
Merit: 501
betwithbtc.com

They were actually pre-determined by the contract. That's how someone was able to "game the system" and buy all three red OCS stamps.

Yeah I got lucky that the buyer was willing to give one up!
legendary

Indeed, the link provided by krogothmanhattan
contains the information how this is done!
https://hackernoon.com/the-first-blockchain-stamp-in-the-world-and-what-is-means-f6f777838370?gi=848be9321b3b
betwithbtc.com

betwithbtc.com
Where did you get the info that this stamp will have a different appearance? Not what I heard, but then again, some of the info from the Austrian post offices were totally wrong, so maybe same here.

Read into it what you will, but this is from Andreas Petersson, who was part of the Cryptostamps project:

Rough translation: "the OCS stamps are much rarer than the red ones and should be part of a complete collection." You're right, he's not saying that they will have a different appearance. I guess we'll see.

Do you own all three? - I heard they were all bought by one person, lol.

Only one. I managed to snag it from opensea.

If you want to know the value, put it in auction and roll the advertisement roll for it so interested people will bid. Good luck.  Smiley
My personal guess for value would be in the 1.5 - 4 BTC range. Possibly more. Have fun. Wink

Thanks!! That'd be pretty sweet. I will sit on it until we at least can confirm the details of how the OCS stamps differ from the others, if at all.
legendary

Regarding the physical stamps I got some additional info: They are oversold. Meaning the Austrian post didn't keep proper track of their stock and sold more stamps online thaAn they can deliver. Now they are sending out emails to big buyers to tell them they cannot fulfill their whole order.

You mean the 5000 stamps I bought are not arriving! Oh no!

But seriously, I hope my measly few that I bought will arrive safe and sound!

Had one ebay purchase that ended in Missouri instead of NYC...and yes it was registered!  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Any estimates as to the value of a red OCS stamp, since there are only three that exist? I heard that the OCS stamps will have a different physical appearance from the other 149,500 crypto stamps. A "1 of 3" stamp from the Austrian Post Office should be super valuable, no?
Where did you get the info that this stamp will have a different appearance? Not what I heard, but then again, some of the info from the Austrian post offices were totally wrong, so maybe same here.
Do you own all three? - I heard they were all bought by one person, lol.
If you want to know the value, put it in auction and roll the advertisement roll for it so interested people will bid. Good luck.  Smiley
My personal guess for value would be in the 1.5 - 4 BTC range. Possibly more. Have fun. Wink

Regarding the physical stamps I got some additional info: They are oversold. Meaning the Austrian post didn't keep proper track of their stock and sold more stamps online thaAn they can deliver. Now they are sending out emails to big buyers to tell them they cannot fulfill their whole order.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
Got my shipping confirmation today (order placed on the 18th)  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: