Pages:
Author

Topic: [INFO] The Bitcoin Penny Company Doodle Collection - page 11. (Read 32084 times)

legendary
Activity: 2662
Merit: 2203
BitcoinPenny.com
It took me 2 days and I went through about 20 pieces of card to get this right.

Welcome to my world. It gets easier...eventually. After your first thousand doodles, you'll only ruin half your cards. LOL Wink

Regards,
Chris
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com

LOL awesome. It looks like someone else's sig and doodle though? ... Chris, do you have a secret helper? Cheesy

Sorry for the late reply. I've been out of town for most of the last month. Back for today, then off again to NY until August 10. What a busy month! Anyway... Smiley

That's not one of my / our (The Bitcoin Penny Company) doodles. I believe Zepher doodled that one. I like how he added the arrows to over-explain the obvious. That's my doodle trademark. Wink

Regards,
Chris
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
Nice work Zepher

Thank you bithalo Smiley

Here are some doodles Chris was kind enough to do for the upcoming autograph label set for the hardcover Encyclopedia.  Each label is 2" x 4".

This is just making me want an autographed hardcover version even more! Are any still available?
I already possess a first edition signed by Elianite Smiley no guesses as to who I bought it from.. Roll Eyes

I believe there are a few left of the 20 AE (Autograph Edition) Hardcover.  You would have to PM Elianite directly for price and serial numbers available.  He is on 2-3 week vacation though, so you may not get back a quick response from him.

I agree, that the sketches really will make the AE edition and the label sets very special.   Also his post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14979190 was the inspiration for me starting the autograph project.   Thank you so much Chris!
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 603
Electricity is really just organized lightning
Nice work Zepher

Thank you bithalo Smiley

Here are some doodles Chris was kind enough to do for the upcoming autograph label set for the hardcover Encyclopedia.  Each label is 2" x 4".

This is just making me want an autographed hardcover version even more! Are any still available?
I already possess a first edition signed by Elianite Smiley no guesses as to who I bought it from.. Roll Eyes
legendary
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

legendary
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
Nice work Zepher
copper member

LOL awesome. It looks like someone else's sig and doodle though? ... Chris, do you have a secret helper? Cheesy

Perhaps, Zepher meant that he (Zepher, not Chris) drew it for minerjones as a gift.

Ah, thanks, that makes more sense now, didn't even think of that! Cheesy

Yes, this creation is mine.

It took me 2 days and I went through about 20 pieces of card to get this right.
I am not an artist, and I suck at drawing Grin

Therefore this is a one off.

Glad you like it Smiley

edit: and yes, this is a present for minerjones Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959

Perhaps, Zepher meant that he (Zepher, not Chris) drew it for minerjones as a gift.

Ah, thanks, that makes more sense now, didn't even think of that! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959

copper member
My doodle... Grin

edit: and to those that do not get the 'Lazer-Toast' reference, BG4 lazered 'minerjones' onto a slice of toast, and shared it with us on Slack/IRC Smiley
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
A few more recent doodles that I posted in another thread... Smiley

Regards,
Chris
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
Here's one that I dropped in the mail this morning to forum member owlcatz.

Regards,
Me
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
I'd love to do something like that! (I've been asked a few times for similar things, such as calendar, e-book, etc.) I'll definitely look into it soon.
A doodle a day keeps the doctor away!
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
Awesome Chris Grin
Please please please consider creating a limited edition booklet or something at some point, I would love to own these, they are just so unique.

I'd love to do something like that! (I've been asked a few times for similar things, such as calendar, e-book, etc.) I'll definitely look into it soon. Wink

Regards,
Chris
copper member
Awesome Chris Grin
Please please please consider creating a limited edition booklet or something at some point, I would love to own these, they are just so unique.
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com

Regards,
Chris
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
Chris,

Any teases for the small ones being done for the Encyclopedia?

I should have those for you this weekend. Wink

Regards,
Chris
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
I would love a Pokemon Go doodle with my T-shirt. Grin
legendary
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
Chris,

Any teases for the small ones being done for the Encyclopedia?
Pages:
Jump to: