Pages:
Author

Topic: [INFO] The Bitcoin Penny Company Doodle Collection - page 6. (Read 32084 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 501
I found this one digging through a box earlier, might be a forgery though because the signature is in the wrong place:

An obvious fake. Plus, I would never spell unicorn incorrectly.

Me

Are you certain?

I'd hate to have been collecting forgeries or fakes...
legendary
Activity: 2662
Merit: 2203
BitcoinPenny.com
I found this one digging through a box earlier, might be a forgery though because the signature is in the wrong place:

An obvious fake. Plus, I would never spell unicorn incorrectly.

Me
Activity: 518
Merit: 501

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002
I’ve gotten at least two of them- Will try and dig them up
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
Very nice Chris!  If that customer would like one of our Mantis stickers to create the "friends of BPC" laptop, feel free to send them our way.   Grin
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
This one is going out today to an international customer who mentioned that he sports one of our BP "coin" stickers on his laptop...

Regards,
Chris
Activity: 1526
Merit: 473
 Shocked  mfw

Activity: 1526
Merit: 473
Didnt know about this thread.  Received this one a while back, should have another coming soon.

legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
The Jurassic Doodle Collection, awesome!  Any particular reason for going with the Dinosaur themed sketches?   Grin

No particular reason, just a random whim. Smiley

Regards,
Chris
legendary
The Jurassic Doodle Collection, awesome!  Any particular reason for going with the Dinosaur themed sketches?   Grin
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
A few new dinosaur-themed doodles, including one of our (very few) gold ink doodles...

(Order one of our last Mini Physicals Short Rolls or single DIY coins @ 75% OFF and get your own doodle!)

Regards,
Chris
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
Monday morning doodles... Wink

(Order one of our Mini Physicals Short Rolls @ 75% OFF and get your own doodle!)

Regards,
Chris

copper member
Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197
Verified awesomeness ✔
I got another doodle from BitcoinPenny! Forgot to take a picture of it though, will update this post tonight!
legendary
Wow, they look amazing!  I'm excited to see what the outcome of the coloring is, nice work by the team.  Smiley
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
Visibility bump....

Doodles to share???

Thanks for asking, MJ!

I've been off the grid for the last few weeks while traveling between SC/NC, NY, and Florida. During my spare time, my daughter and I have been working on our first annual Daddy-Daughter Doodle Project! (It's super fun co-doodling with my daughter!)

We've co-doodled ten (10) new doodles. Her contribution is in blue ink, and my contribution is in my typical black ink. Here's a quick photo of the doodles in progress...

We still have to add the superfluous labels/arrows as well as both signatures on each doodle. Then she'll be coloring the blue-inked parts (her own contributions) with assorted colored pencils. (FUN FACT: These are the only co-doodles I've ever produced, and they will be some of the very few COLOR doodles too!)

After the coloring is complete, we'll both sign the fronts, and I'll add something like "DDDP #1/10" or "DDDP #7/10" as well.

Then we'll be auctioning them with all proceeds going to my daughter for art supplies, art classes, and other miscellaneous art stuffs. (I may even convince her to HODL a little BTC for the future too!)

The Daddy-Daughter Doodle Project auction should be ready in the next day or two, so keep an eye out! Grin

And a big THANK YOU to you, MJ, and to everyone who supports these silly little doodles! Your support is VERY appreciated!

Regards,
Chris
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
If your daughter starts bringing her artistic vision to the Bitcoin world, she will be Bitcoin's Banksy! You have to be so proud, Chris. Her artwork is wonderful. She's "only come this far and only tomorrow leads the way..."

My 14 year old daughter is the real artist in the family. She loves anime, and she's been drawing a lot on her little tablet lately. Here's one she did a few days ago...

She's totally going to show me up on our upcoming Daddy-Daughter Doodle Project!

Regards,
Me
Activity: 1750
Merit: 373
<------
I had to share this one Smiley

Lutpin, that's awesome! Thank you so much for sharing your photo! Grin

Chris, I've a bit out of the loop lately, but I have to say, your doodles have become art. Congrats my friend! Cheesy

Wow. Thank you for the kind words, owlz. Smiley

My 14 year old daughter is the real artist in the family. She loves anime, and she's been drawing a lot on her little tablet lately. Here's one she did a few days ago...

She's totally going to show me up on our upcoming Daddy-Daughter Doodle Project!

Regards,
Me

There goes a proud daddy.
You should make a daddy inspired doodle Chris! Belated Happy Father's Day!
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
I had to share this one Smiley

Lutpin, that's awesome! Thank you so much for sharing your photo! Grin

Chris, I've a bit out of the loop lately, but I have to say, your doodles have become art. Congrats my friend! Cheesy

Wow. Thank you for the kind words, owlz. Smiley

Regards,
Me
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
A few more recent doodles...

Sorry for the shitty pic, but I had to share this one Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: