Pages:
Author

Topic: [INFO] The Bitcoin Penny Company Doodle Collection - page 2. (Read 32084 times)

Activity: 1941
Merit: 375
Cryptoshi Blockomoto
when doodles book? limited edition numbered & signed  Tongue Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 15
Doodles  are the coolest collectibles of The bitcoin Penny Company to me.
Activity: 1941
Merit: 375
Cryptoshi Blockomoto
copper member
Activity: 527
Merit: 31
legendary
Activity: 2662
Merit: 2203
BitcoinPenny.com
This is so awesome. I'm not sure what it means, but Chris, your doodle skills and creativity are certainly getting better every year.

I appreciate the effort and time you put into your packages, and thanks for the stickers as well, did someone tell you I love love love stickers? Cheesy  

Thanks again, owl  Grin

Thank you for the kind words, owlz!

That particular doodle was a fun idea. I wanted to test shoot a Sig Sauer P365 XL. Plus, I needed to make a few doodles that morning. So...two birds (or six flies, as it were), one interesting stone. Regarding my doodles, I do like to change things up a bit, like when I made that multi-medium DOGE / Pokemon doodle or the time I made the Solar Eclipse Viewer 2-card set doodles. (I think MJ has those.) I also made a Star Wars doodle once that I thought was pretty dope. Doodles are fun, but I like oddities too. So every so often, I do something strange with the doodles. This was one of those times. Grin

Thanks again!

Regards,
Chris
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
This is so awesome. I'm not sure what it means, but Chris, your doodle skills and creativity are certainly getting better every year.

I appreciate the effort and time you put into your packages, and thanks for the stickers as well, did someone tell you I love love love stickers? Cheesy  

Thanks again, owl  Grin

legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
I got a package today from Chris - gotta say I like the packing tape lol

https://streamable.com/bp16p5

Thanks, Mopar! I love the video. Grin

Regards,
Chris
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
STELLAR Photoshop skills, Buck! I love the "Oh, Doodles!" Grin

Here are a few more [unfinished] doodles from this morning...

Regards,
Chris

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
I got a package today from Chris - gotta say I like the packing tape lol

https://streamable.com/bp16p5
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
very cool! love the doodle!
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
It's been a while, so I thought I'd post some quick pics of a few recent doodles that went out yesterday. Grin

Regards,
Chris

Activity: 1750
Merit: 440
This is a pez dispenser.  Cool Cool
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
It's clearly a handheld mirror, not a tennis racquet or magnifying glass. Tongue

Could also be a pot of soup or an 8' round hot tub with a stepped path/walkway. I'll make a final decision soon.

Regards,
Chris
copper member
Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197
Verified awesomeness ✔
It's clearly a handheld mirror, not a tennis racquet or magnifying glass. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2707
Merit: 1181
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6231
Crypto Swap Exchange
Keep forgetting to post this:

-Dave
legendary
Activity: 1583
Merit: 1276
Heisenberg Design Services
Though I have received this awesome package as early as May of this year, I didn't find time to open the package for the second time and take a picture of doodle and post here. Well, here is a picture of Popcorn doodle which I received with my order of 2019 copper pennies.

I am not sure, why CJ sends me doodles related to food very often.  Huh First it was Popcorn in May and a general Food and Water doodle in July I guess. So here is the second one The Voskcoin "Food and Water" doodle. Probably I should start collecting BCP doodles related only to food sooner.  Lips sealed

@everyone Can we see some more VoskCoin doodles please?  Shocked
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
For the first 3 years, I tried to scan every single doodle before shipping them out. Unfortunately, I've forgotten to do that for the last two years, so there are many lost and forgotten doodles. Undecided That said, it does make seeing them again much more of a treat for me! Grin

Thanks again for all your support for these silly little doodles, everyone!

Regards,
Chris
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 12081
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
Any new doodles out there? Cheesy

I did receive a few as well, will post them later....
Pages:
Jump to: