Pages:
Author

Topic: Initial Coin Offering (ICO) in 2019 - page 11. (Read 25613 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
January 09, 2019, 03:13:48 AM
began to keen on ICO could be the solution, fortunately. but in the election of the ICO should be very certainly paid for if wrong in choosing the ICO will then bring to many ICO scam there is. the expected 2019 ICO could be better than last year and starting to get real results.
but this year investors seem to be decreasing, because of the results of the ICO project that committed a lot of fraud last year. and it is now increasingly difficult to find an honest and trustworthy ICO project
Activity: 532
January 09, 2019, 02:32:15 AM
began to keen on ICO could be the solution, fortunately. but in the election of the ICO should be very certainly paid for if wrong in choosing the ICO will then bring to many ICO scam there is. the expected 2019 ICO could be better than last year and starting to get real results.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
January 09, 2019, 02:11:05 AM
I hope that ICO in 2019 is not like 2018, as we know that in 2018 there are more than 1000 ICOs so that most ICOs fail to reach softcaps, of course the determinant factor for ICO failure to achieve softcap is intense competition and many scam projects.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
January 09, 2019, 01:33:03 AM
I am more and more interested in trading than in hodling now. Icos aren't my interest as i am a bounty hunter, i don't invest real cash but i sometimes invest my time.
Icos for me are dead, atm, until btc starts pumping.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
January 09, 2019, 01:23:11 AM
Over time and technological advances in the digital era, many people have been very interested in investing some of their money in the world of cryptocurrency such as Ethereum / (Altcoins). What are your plans for next year, and will you participate in the ICO?
Thank you.

Crypto currency is much regulated than before so ICO is much safer right now than before too. Therefore i will continue to invest but its too early for this year as still the market is still in bearish atmosphere but maybe if the commodity of that certain ICO is feasible to the masses then no doubt i will be participating into it as early as possible for the bonus.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 09, 2019, 01:19:46 AM
Personally my participation or investing in ICOs this year will be determine by how the crypto market fares this year else I would rather invest in an old project with a bright future of course a lot of ICOs will spring up but its seemly becoming difficult in scrutinizing the profitable ones as a result of the market conditions, scams etc.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
January 09, 2019, 01:13:47 AM
in 2018 the statistics show a decline from people who are interested in investing in ico because of the many frauds so in my opinion this year the percentage will not be much different from last year
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
January 09, 2019, 01:10:06 AM
Over time and technological advances in the digital era, many people have been very interested in investing some of their money in the world of cryptocurrency such as Ethereum / (Altcoins). What are your plans for next year, and will you participate in the ICO?
Thank you.
I will use the funds to buy low-priced and valuable future altcoins. In 2018, all ICO projects invested will be lost, so I will not consider investing in ICO projects unless the bull market is coming.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
January 09, 2019, 12:42:20 AM
Maybe it will be more often to participate in the ICO and try to invest. In 2019 I am confident that market prices will slowly rise again. So that it will have a good impact on all ICO coins. And the ICO will also experience better changes and ICO fraud actions will decrease.
Activity: 462
January 09, 2019, 12:35:21 AM
Of course, the year 2018 turned out to be a really awful period for the work of investors. Too many projects failed, investors lost their money. But I still believe that over time, the market will be able to gradually restore its previous position. Therefore, in 2019, I will continue to invest part of my money in promising ICOs.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
January 07, 2019, 06:28:21 AM
I would be interested to invest in the right sort of ICO in 2019, but this is dependent on the experience of the team behind the project, the usage case of the project needs to be real world not just another crypto exchange of value and finally the state of the market needs to be in a rising phase.
Activity: 23
Merit: 4
January 07, 2019, 05:26:47 AM
Too many people jumped into ICOs in 2017 and 2018 and so much funds have been raised from the public without any regulations.  We have noticed that many of these ICOs are dying in this bear market.  Some have also decided to move out of crypto and offer the investors equity shares in the company.

When the market was booming, everybody rushed in and when the market is crashing, everybody tries to find a way out.  This is the sad reality but it is not a good sign.  To make crypto mainstream, we have to hang tight and be strong.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
January 07, 2019, 06:19:16 AM
Thank you.

Don't think I will invest anywhere until the next bull run comes. And I think most of the people connected to crypto somehow feels the same. First the market must convince the crowd that it has a great future Smiley
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
January 07, 2019, 05:26:42 AM
STO is the next best thing in 2019. It is far more reliable than ICO, because you are investing in an already existing company.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
January 07, 2019, 05:17:17 AM
Thank you.
Do not join in ICO for 2019 is the year for STO (security token offering) this is way better than the ICO because security token offering is a project that will registered and hence, there could be a slight chance that team running the STO project will going to scam every investors unlike in an ICO projects. Now, investors should watch over this STO project and once you have meet that kind of project you can ask for the validation from the team and if it is legit you can consider investing on that project. It is really great now to join back again investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
January 07, 2019, 05:13:51 AM
ico will be good in 2019, the fund will start to rise and the ico project will also be successful. the market is also starting to improve, it will also have a big impact on ico.
Activity: 1022
January 05, 2019, 01:02:58 PM
preparing beginning terms of initiation as working on deductive evaluation to gives with chance as confirming following tasks on funding with spares on release as supporting table to attains with the market of ico
to work on offers with service of the DOGEM application as option to delivers for pupils of indonesia.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
January 05, 2019, 11:38:11 AM
It was a hard year, especially for the ICOs market, because now people are quitting the ICO investments and I think in 2019 everything is going to change, because the market would recover someday and people would invest much more.
Activity: 308
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
January 05, 2019, 11:18:11 AM
I intend participating in more of STO than ICOs. What would make me change my mind, is if ICOs are regulated and are being backed up by the regulatory body.

The ICO should be re-established and supported by many different regulatory agencies, because there are currently too many projects in the ICO that are fraudulent and I always hesitate when investing them. You too, be careful  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
January 05, 2019, 10:57:49 AM
I intend participating in more of STO than ICOs. What would make me change my mind, is if ICOs are regulated and are being backed up by the regulatory body.

That's right. If ICOs are just regulated more investors are coming in and invest, and more people are going to participate because of the potential of getting good amount of profit in investing in ICOs. But sad, they have been scammed and now shying away from investing in any ICOs because of rampant scamming.
absolutely right, of the many ICOs that are clear only a few can benefit investors.
the rest is just nonsense, I strongly agree that for example all ICOs are supervised by a supervisory body.it will also attract more investors to come, and they no longer need to worry about ICO fraud.
Pages:
Jump to: