Pages:
Author

Topic: Initial Coin Offering (ICO) in 2019 - page 12. (Read 25613 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
January 05, 2019, 10:36:58 AM
Pumping is a kind of strategy, strategy to hook up the attention of many. At this point, it good to see how eth work on it... because it is deserving to be on top two again since it have an outstanding history background. Hoping we avoid some scam pumping, let always see the quality and transparency of coins before investing on its pre sale and ICO.
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
January 05, 2019, 10:30:42 AM
As we see lot of people get applying bounty ico right now and move on what happened in 2018 was get dump of all altcoins that we did not expect but in this past days, some of altcoins get pumping. One of them was Ethereum and I think it will recover up again, for those people bought ethereum in 100$ in the past year.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 05, 2019, 10:26:18 AM
Yes, time goes by and technology develops, and the market for krpito-currencies is also developing and changing. It is not known how events will develop this year in the market of ICO projects, but at the moment it is better to invest in some coins that are in the market than to invest in ICO projects. I hope soon, the situation will improve.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
January 05, 2019, 10:18:12 AM
Over time and technological advances in the digital era, many people have been very interested in investing some of their money in the world of cryptocurrency such as Ethereum / (Altcoins). What are your plans for next year, and will you participate in the ICO?
Thank you.
I rather put my money in top rank altcoins like Ethereum than investing in ICOs because theres no guarantee that these projects will have a good future. It is the best time to invest in Eth while price is still low compare to its ATH. I only join and participate in bounties of ICO projects.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
January 05, 2019, 10:05:41 AM
Over time and technological advances in the digital era, many people have been very interested in investing some of their money in the world of cryptocurrency such as Ethereum / (Altcoins). What are your plans for next year, and will you participate in the ICO?
Thank you.

Yes, every year the technologies are keep developing, one of them is cryptocurrency.
You can use cryptocurrency to investing in any projects, ICO is for the example here. Although 2018 is not the year of ICO,
i am still optimistic about the opportunities in this year 2019. My plan in this year is keep searching for a good projects in crypto and participate on them.
Activity: 887
January 05, 2019, 06:09:25 AM
2019 will be a year of at least some expectations. Although to be honest, even the fall in 2019, will not throw people out of this sphere, as there is nothing to lose)
there are many things that might happen in crypto, but if we look at the conditions of last year, we must be careful in investing even though many predict that this year will be different from last year, but the certainty is that there is no guarantee. so we must take care of ourselves.
but I hope this year's ICO will be much better.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
January 05, 2019, 06:00:21 AM
in my opinion, it all depends on the situation and how the ICO made it in 2019, if indeed this year there is an ICO that looks promising, of course, I will participate in investing in it because I am optimistic that this year Crypto will be better than in 2018.
Activity: 255
January 05, 2019, 05:53:58 AM
2019 will be a year of at least some expectations. Although to be honest, even the fall in 2019, will not throw people out of this sphere, as there is nothing to lose)
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
December 30, 2018, 03:48:08 AM
Thank you.
of course, if I find a good ICO that can make me interested in it I will definitely invest in it. of course with the conditions I want in the ICO.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
December 30, 2018, 03:43:33 AM
participating in the ICO is difficult enough when it encountered the ICO was bad. so if you want to get in on the crypto investment then at least strengthen the analysis must be done so that the results can be obtained from the ICO investment could as you wish. a lot of investment in the incorrectly choose ICO and ICO finally fell on the losses.
Activity: 1078
December 30, 2018, 03:02:22 AM
I do not think investments in projects through cryptocurrencies will die next year. It is likely be called STO instead of ICO, but it does not change the point - it is very convenient way to become an investor.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
December 30, 2018, 02:54:31 AM
for me personally I will always follow it even though at this time ico is again going up and down but it does not dampen my enthusiasm to follow it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
December 29, 2018, 07:46:27 PM
Thank you.
I will invest, but you know what, I will not just invest in any coin, but the coins that I have researched immensely, so as to be on a safer side. Next year is full of opportunities, but it will be more for those who have been able to learn their lessons this year.
copper member
Activity: 140
CryptoMarketAds
December 29, 2018, 07:00:38 PM
After what we have seen on the current year track of the ico, it is rarely to see and make investment. But if we really found a really good ico, then we can try to invest a little.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 29, 2018, 05:24:33 AM
Thank you.

ICOS investing  is very profitable but serously speaking about icos i need to observe market situation before i decide investing, I holding ethereum in some altcoins and waiting for the 2019 bull run.
Activity: 490
December 29, 2018, 05:06:38 AM
We will see the development of the ICO next year, if it does have a good and responsible performance, then this is worth following, all ICOs in the next year will certainly be more selective and make good progress.
Activity: 336
December 29, 2018, 05:04:21 AM
I think so, Yes. Although it is difficult yet to talk about it. I hope that the market will soon grow up and coming events which may affect the market will come true!
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 29, 2018, 04:53:22 AM
I am very disappointed with the ICO market. If you give me more choices, then I am more willing to participate in daily trading and bounty activities.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
December 29, 2018, 04:52:14 AM
It was a disastrous year for cryptocurrency, majority of digital currency went down from ATH to ATL ico wasn't profitable in 2018 contrary to 2019. I didn't invest in any ico in 2018, maybe i will search for one or two project with prospect to add to my portfolio.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
December 29, 2018, 04:15:33 AM
if there is any system of any application that identify and remove the fraud or scam projects than there will be future of ico's otherwise genuine project will also suffer because of fraud projects.
Pages:
Jump to: