Pages:
Author

Topic: Initial Coin Offering (ICO) in 2019 - page 7. (Read 25613 times)

Activity: 458
Merit: 112
January 19, 2019, 05:59:49 AM
We need to support good ICO in the community to get the cryptocurrency moving forward.
We need to continue what we are doing and make this possible for the world to adopt the crypto.
Scam ICO will be gone in this year and lets hope for the better future!
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
January 19, 2019, 05:48:15 AM
Over time and technological advances in the digital era, many people have been very interested in investing some of their money in the world of cryptocurrency such as Ethereum / (Altcoins). What are your plans for next year, and will you participate in the ICO?
Thank you.
I will not continue to participate in ICO projects anymore. they made me very disappointed from the projects in 2018. although bitcoin was priced at $ 10,000, they kept our money and said they would not list on the trading floor because of fear of reduced value. they did not respect us and there was no reason for me to continue to contribute capital to them.
I hate to work with scammers. I will switch to trading altcoins in the top 50 of the market to make money.
Activity: 348
Merit: 10
January 19, 2019, 05:45:44 AM
Honestly, I am not interested in the world of ICO, but my predictions about cryptocurrency and ICO will be better than in 2018. Some people are familiar with blockchain technology, so I think many ICO projects that use blockchain technology will be successful.
Most likely, ICO in 2019 is being transformed into another form of fundraising, which differs from the one that is now, since there is no longer any trust in current ICO.

Yes, ICO has a lot of fraudulent projects that are real and it is very large in ICO. We can only wait, hope this year 2019 it could be better than the previous years, eliminate the bad projects and virtual projects  Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
January 19, 2019, 05:15:49 AM
Most reports of ICO status in 2019 are quite bad. However, one must understand that in 2018 when Bitcoin and altcoin are at the ATH level, the investment from that makes the money into ICOs very large, but now Bitcoin is only $ 3k6. I will still participate if I find a satisfactory ICO project
Activity: 363
January 19, 2019, 04:58:42 AM
There are a lot of ICOs are coming up which really have potential and if I find some interesting ICO then will surely invest in that. Also I observed the new projects are raising funds  by Initial Exchange Offering along with the ICO such as temco, fetch, BitTorrent etc.

That's right, the fact that ICO has so many projects is probably true, but I'm not sure it's all as good as we thought. I have seen many fraudulent projects still operating under real and stealthy projects that have not been canceled  Cry
Activity: 308
January 19, 2019, 04:47:56 AM
I think year 2017 and part of 2018 was the time of ICOs hype. While there are many projects that have good ideas, a fair share of them are scams.
Hype can resume, but I dont think this year.
In my opinion this year is not a good year and there are still many scams, many people hope this year will improve. it will be like what we all don't know what's going on, but at least we will do our best in various ways to try to participate in various projects and hopefully one of them will succeed and hopefully will get good luck.
Merit: 250
January 19, 2019, 04:18:18 AM
I think year 2017 and part of 2018 was the time of ICOs hype. While there are many projects that have good ideas, a fair share of them are scams.
Hype can resume, but I dont think this year.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
January 19, 2019, 03:29:02 AM
I will still invest in ICO especially if that project has a good and workable product. Way back in 2017 a lot of ICO reached their hardcap without having a hard time while in 2018 mostly of the ICO's did not even reached softcap and many turns out to be a scam so just in case you will invest in ICO's this year, better be sure that its legit and with a good products and not like other shitcoins out there.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
January 19, 2019, 12:57:48 AM
The fate of ICOs in 2019 will be dependent on the fate of the cryptospace in general. As more credible people and entrepreneurs enter the space as more positive will be its fate. Credible in the sense that scam projects have been the headaches of crypto for a while now causing many people to lose confidence.
Probably, the resolution of the issue of fraud among ICO projects is now coming to the fore. And this question can be resolved, in my opinion, only by state regulation of the activities of ICO. If it happens this year, it is only in some countries where they have already prepared the relevant regulatory acts. Thus, hopes for regulation of this type of activity this year are very few. In this regard, it is very difficult to say what will happen to the ICO this year.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
January 19, 2019, 12:38:57 AM
In 2019, of course, we will continue to invest and participate in the ICO. I think for this year there will be more changes to the crypto market and the ICO project. We know that by 2018 there is a lot of fraud and declining market prices. Market conditions have collapsed and I'm sure that by 2019 this will be a good year.
January 19, 2019, 12:22:42 AM
stay tuned to invest in ICO even if you want to try new things is indeed the ICO is a good thing to follow. It's just perhaps many consider ICO no longer produce either because of many scams. that is certainly true but if the analysis of the ICO could appropriately then early elections will be a decisive step to find the ICO is good for this year than ever before.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
January 19, 2019, 12:14:13 AM
There are a lot of ICOs are coming up which really have potential and if I find some interesting ICO then will surely invest in that. Also I observed the new projects are raising funds  by Initial Exchange Offering along with the ICO such as temco, fetch, BitTorrent etc.
There potential however will not attract a big number of investors as some are afraid on the market, based on what is happening now, most ICO failed especially when aggressive in listing their coin, we all see that coins will dump right after and that is not a booster of investors confidence.
However, this market is quite big and even at the bearish stage now, the potential is still here and that time will just come without anyone see it coming.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
January 15, 2019, 04:34:32 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
January 15, 2019, 03:57:58 PM
Honestly, I am not interested in the world of ICO, but my predictions about cryptocurrency and ICO will be better than in 2018. Some people are familiar with blockchain technology, so I think many ICO projects that use blockchain technology will be successful.
Most likely, ICO in 2019 is being transformed into another form of fundraising, which differs from the one that is now, since there is no longer any trust in current ICO.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
January 15, 2019, 03:47:24 PM
Over time and technological advances in the digital era, many people have been very interested in investing some of their money in the world of cryptocurrency such as Ethereum / (Altcoins). What are your plans for next year, and will you participate in the ICO?
Both are quite similar, just a little bit different. But I consider STO to be more safe than ICOs. ICO are not being regulated and there are lots of scammers involved. Difference between the two is that STO is selling securities while ICO is selling coins, currencies, purported utilities. Those who participate in STO are investors and for a company to be involved, it has to be registered with SEC which is a difficult thing to do and expensive.

There are lots of discussion on regulating ICOs at least in 2019. But, not sure about how this community will react on that. Anyway, ICO may sustain here but some community based regulations will bring more healthier and beneficial environment for all of us.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
January 14, 2019, 03:51:48 AM
Finally, SEC the solution how to regulate ICOs and how to protect investors. Also I hope that more Reversal-ICOs (RICOs) will come to show investors that they are trusted.
Activity: 387
Merit: 1
January 14, 2019, 03:47:25 AM
Activity: 471
January 14, 2019, 03:06:56 AM
Thank you.
For now, the price of Bitcoin and all Altcoin has not given a surprise and the price is still very low. And to make a decision to invest in ICO is very risky. In addition, there are very many ICO projects that fail so much and ICO coins that are not registered in the exchange market. It's better to wait until the crypto market is stable.
the market has not recovered and I agree if I wait until conditions improve. last year until now it was not a good year for ICO whether at the end of the year it would recover and there would be a surprise for Crypto. I hope that by the end of this year we can surprise us all, the value will rise again so we can invest in the ICO.
Activity: 784
January 14, 2019, 02:52:07 AM
Thank you.
For now, the price of Bitcoin and all Altcoin has not given a surprise and the price is still very low. And to make a decision to invest in ICO is very risky. In addition, there are very many ICO projects that fail so much and ICO coins that are not registered in the exchange market. It's better to wait until the crypto market is stable.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
January 14, 2019, 02:39:15 AM
I feel like 2019 will be the last year ICOs will see the light of the day ,they are not performing any better but worse  the scam rate is so alarming compare to 2016/2017 which is making cryptocurrency lose face ,the trust issue is why we don't see huge investors anymore ,I fear what to come now
Pages:
Jump to: