Pages:
Author

Topic: Innosilicon's A4 Dominator, 1.2W/Mhs 14nm ASIC and miner, open for Partners - page 2. (Read 48989 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Hello

What are news on the A4R model ?

I have an offer for this, 620Mh/s, powerful than L3+, and price is less...

It's good deal ?

I mean about quality than Bitmain, and fiability ?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
No, I sent an email asking when shipping will occur. They had already shipped them and provided a tracking number.

This was a day after they shipped them.

I've finally received my A4+

I'm out of town and can't test them at the moment though. Bleh

Did they provide you with a tracking number before they shipped the miners?
legendary
Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000
Bump
Anyone know where to get the data cable which goes from the cube to the controller?
Activity: 17

Did they provide you with a tracking number before they shipped the miners?

Did anyone of you got an email like this:

Sure sir,we have already put your order on the shipping list and transferred your payment information to our financial department.
once your payment is confirmed by our financial department, we would arrange the shipment instantly!

Best wishes!

This was 3 days ago.
legendary
Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000
Anyone know where to get the data cable which goes from the cube to the controller?
Activity: 3
Hi guys,

we are all together in this knee-deep-waiting-game sh***, I wired the rest last week of November and I am still waiting for confirmation.

I heard some folks got their miners without a shipping notification email - Inno just send the miners via DHL.

Hope to get mines this year, but the days are kind of running out..
Activity: 647
Merit: 274
5 days after making full payment and still no replay from Innosilicon.
Amazing.

Same here, i Paid the balance payment on 12th dec... still no confirmation or any kind of update... this is just terrible
5 days after making full payment and still no replay from Innosilicon.
Amazing.
I think they are not scammers, but they definitely bite much much more than they can chew.
They make tons of money but they don't employ more people in their marketing department to improve communication with customers etc.
Waiting for email answer for 2,3,4 weeks is embarrassing and stupid.
They will definitely loose customers for this.
I agree with that. Not nice what they are doing.

Plus: They mixed the orders on their web page: There was a HUGE misunderstanding with A4 and A4+ orders.
It is a shame that they increase the price to more then double ($1620 for A4+ with PSU - first order in September  => then suddenly price increased to $3200 without PSU)  Huh

I agree to increase the price for new uyers, but you cannot do that with customers who payed 70% in advance and waiting for months, before you should pay additional 30%. I hope all those who order A4+ and got "new proforma invoice with 400% money to pay, that they have good heart!!  Shocked
I think they are not scammers, but they definitely bite much much more than they can chew.
They make tons of money but they don't employ more people in their marketing department to improve communication with customers etc.
Waiting for email answer for 2,3,4 weeks is embarrassing and stupid.
They will definitely loose customers for this.
Innosilicon, the world renowned creator of the 28nm A2 Terminator, the most successful LTC miner with over 60% market share, is announcing today the availability of the next generation 14nm ASIC code-named A4 Dominator. This is a full custom design with a tremendous focus on efficiency, providing an incredible 1.2W/Mhs in a DCDC less daisy chain configuration. Available as both an ASIC and a complete miner, nothing can touch the A4 Dominator, and it is going to stay that way for quite some time to come!

A4 Dominator ASIC & Miner Specifications:

• A4 ASIC: 3Mhs per chip at 3.6W nominal, support DCDC less PCB
  • Extreme Low Power: daisy chained ASIC running at 0.7V, only in 14nm
  • Miner Performance: 600Mhs from 720W at the Wall or 850Mhs from 1020W
  • PSU Requirements: common PCI-E 8Pins/6+2Pins with 12V output
  • Included: Raspberry Pi running the most user friendly A2 terminator Software

Since the A4 Dominator is designed & taped-out in the worlds most advanced 14nm process, with 60% greater efficiency over any 28nm node, and our initial MPW chip/miner will be available soon, we are now entering the next round of full mask mass production with trusted partners. This provides an incredible opportunity to win in this huge market, for the foreseeable future, with zero risk. We also have production partners lined up for this A4 ASIC if you are looking for the finished miners. 14nm provides the pinnacle in LTC miner efficiency, with no better technology supplanting it in the foreseeable future.

Good news for this partnership round: we have opened our A4 ASIC/Miner production to committed partners in order to share in both the cost and the profit. Anyone who commits $1.5 million to this partnership will get to share our ASIC production masks or purchase miners “at cost” for your mining farms. We have fully de-risked the design by shouldering all the R&D and MPW costs for the testchips. Also, we will showcase our testchip and test miners in couple of months to demonstrate the A4’s unsurpassable efficiency. We need only 4 to 5 partners to participate in this incredible risk free win-win partnership round. This is the best ever opportunity to secure the world’s most profitable mining ASIC/Machines for the years to come. Further details will be available in the, limited member, partnership meeting. For parties with genuine interest, please email us today at [email protected] or Skype at: Inno.miner.

Thank you all for your support and attention. A4 belongs to all of you. After the A4 Dominator comes out, we will offer a A2 Terminator and Farmboy miner replacement program so that our loyal customers can continue to benefit. The A4 Dominator will continue the A2 Terminator legacy in serving our mining community!

Thank you.
Innosilicon Marketing
www.innosilicon.com
Can you guys read post #382 in this thread and do a quick reply, please?
what about this company?
I have read some posts and I see that people is not satisfied
DO NOT BUY anything from INNOSILICON.  They are really bad company, no contact information, to get email from them is even more rare then to win on a lotery.

I believe they are a company, but people inthere just do not know how to have a relationship with customers.
They earned a tons of money.

But to stay stick with Proforma Invoice and with promise - that is far away from honesty.

This is from their web page:
With 100% production success, you can count on Innosilicon in providing best in class product and services.

We have established stable cooperation with many global well-known design and equipment companies. Innosilicon is in the exceeding high speed growth period with a bright future. Our goal is to create a sustainable development platform, to invite you, who want to be outstanding, to join in a happy and productive family-a young and vigorous team you can grow rapidly with, to share exciting success and joy.

We appreciate the spirits of carefulness, responsibility and excellence.

Having professional ethics, good at organizing and managing, do well in planning and animating company culture. Be responsible for company rules, honest, candid and dependable.

So: A company with NO responsibility, no care for customers, no honesty.

Wondering, what kind of answer will write back guys from Innosilicon Sales: @Inno_ASIC https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/innoasic-318062
I was told on 23 November shipment would be arranged "instantly". Heard absolutely nothing since.

Did you made full payment?
Can you please post the bank account of Innosilicon that you made your payment to.

This company is absolutely ridiculous.
Activity: 34
I was told on 23 November shipment would be arranged "instantly". Heard absolutely nothing since.
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
what about this company?
I have read some posts and I see that people is not satisfied
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
i know this is a silly question but if i can mine ltc with Innosilicon a4+ 620mh LTC master scrypt miner,then can i assume it is also possible to mine these things : https://cryptodelver.com/algorithm/scrypt

afterall i says srcypt miner,

i dont get this shit. Cheesy

Yes any scrypt coin there is.
Activity: 647
Merit: 274

Its out now. I get the final payment and i have to pay for each unit 3320$ with psu . First and last time buying stuff from innosilicon. In the offer from sept there wss only explained that if you order A4 you getting automatically an update for A4+ units.. there was fucking nothing explained about the price announcement or the price politics frum this "company".

On twitter they get a shitstorm for the A5 and now also for A4plus too.
Im thinking @ 2018 innosilicon will getting out of miner business
Now we have to pay wit EU fee and transport all together something around 12500$ for fucking 3 Innosilocon units 👍and roi maybe with good luck mid 2019.
Next orders only @ bitmain and rly fu Innosilocon and thx for waiting 4 months..

Greetings

Yeah, it is just ridiculous business by these people...but, given that they had a genuine reason (A4+ Upgrade), I have no choice but to be content with what they are doing - just because a good amount of money I ve already invested in this. I just don't worry about the ROI, it is pointless at this time, it wil only make me more anxious, seeing LTC/BTC price go up calms me down..I consider myself lucky if i get my hands on them miners on december atleast.

Thanks for the update man.
Activity: 22
No idea. I wired them my remaining balance and have been unable to get a response since.

Thanks. Please update once you get a response from them.

Its out now. I get the final payment and i have to pay for each unit 3320$ with psu . First and last time buying stuff from innosilicon. In the offer from sept there wss only explained that if you order A4 you getting automatically an update for A4+ units.. there was fucking nothing explained about the price announcement or the price politics frum this "company".

On twitter they get a shitstorm for the A5 and now also for A4plus too.
Im thinking @ 2018 innosilicon will getting out of miner business
Now we have to pay wit EU fee and transport all together something around 12500$ for fucking 3 Innosilocon units 👍and roi maybe with good luck mid 2019.
Next orders only @ bitmain and rly fu Innosilocon and thx for waiting 4 months..

Greetings
Pages:
Jump to: