Pages:
Author

Topic: Inoue vs Donaire II discussion - page 48. (Read 8163 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
August 26, 2021, 03:04:14 AM
Either Inoue vs Casimero or Casimero vs. Donaire is good. But I am honestly more excited to see Casimero vs Inoue. That would be more explosive. I'd definitely watch that fight and be entertained no matter who turns out the winner.

I'd rather see Donaire vs Casimero first. I like to see Casimero having another match first before entering the final stage which is dealing against Naoya Inoue. We didn't see Casimero at 100% during the fight with Rigo as the latter is always on defense and running mode. And for Donaire, he's no chance for a rematch against Inoue if he won't pass Casimero first to finished the unsettled business.

There will be more good impressions and possibly more recognition if Casimero will pass Donaire first. Winning against Donaire will create a bigger market too for Casimero.
Bottom line, the next match should be just between these 3. If Arum will spoil it and find other boxers instead, which I found there's a chance, we won't know.

Casimero Vs Donaire would be best. Its unification and the first time in the history of Philippine boxing that there will be Pinoy vs Pinoy unifying a world title. Donaire should just forget about that trash talk, it's part of the game now in boxing.

Casimero receives a big approval from a lot of boxing analysts. talagang mag ibubuga ito. among the top fighters in the Philippines, he stands out.

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
August 26, 2021, 01:28:33 AM
Either Inoue vs Casimero or Casimero vs. Donaire is good. But I am honestly more excited to see Casimero vs Inoue. That would be more explosive. I'd definitely watch that fight and be entertained no matter who turns out the winner.

I'd rather see Donaire vs Casimero first. I like to see Casimero having another match first before entering the final stage which is dealing against Naoya Inoue. We didn't see Casimero at 100% during the fight with Rigo as the latter is always on defense and running mode. And for Donaire, he's no chance for a rematch against Inoue if he won't pass Casimero first to finished the unsettled business.

There will be more good impressions and possibly more recognition if Casimero will pass Donaire first. Winning against Donaire will create a bigger market too for Casimero.

Bottom line, the next match should be just between these 3. If Arum will spoil it and find other boxers instead, which I found there's a chance, we won't know.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
August 25, 2021, 10:52:06 PM
Donaire is a counter puncher just like Guillermo Rigondeaux so that would be two successive boring fights for Casimero

I disagree with you. I think you didn't watch Donaire vs Inoue where the former engage in close combat. Donaire is definitely not a boring opponent for Casimero. You guys become overwhelmed with Casimero vs Rigo where we don't even see a fight. How can you conclude that Donaire is boring because of that? Do you think Donaire will run? lol.

Why would Donaire run? It's boxing. Rigo also didn't run. Was there an exciting exchange of heavy blows? There was none. But I think Donaire is a lot more exciting than Rigo. But with a counter puncher, I think Casimero would remain to be cautious. There were moments in Rigo vs Casimero fight when Rigo would choose to just stay in front of Casimero but in those moments Casimero would end up not throwing a lot of punches.

I saw the fight of Donaire vs Inoue. Inoue is not Casimero. Inoue is a lot more aggressive. And that's probably the reason why Donaire connected some sharp counter punches, which Donaire wasn't able to capitalize on given that he's not a volume puncher and cannot offer long follow up combinations that could have put Inoue down.

Inoue is just so strong for an aging Donaire, he moves a lot and he is aggressive as well. Donaire had hit Inoue with some clean shots as well, but the monster is still standing despite having a cut near in his eye.  Donaire vs Inoue or Casimero vs Inoue, any of this would already make the fans so happy and they will forget a boring fight of Casimero against Rigo.

It's not just a cut, Donaire broke Inoue's orbital bone. The most interesting fight in my opinion is Inoue vs Casimero but the question is, will Bob Arum allow his cash cow to fight a aggressive fighter like Casimero? Inoue vs Donaire is also very intriguing, I wanted to see Donaire getting his timing again for Inoue, that left hook is still very devastated, maybe Inoue has a tough chin, but nevertheless, a perfect left hook from Donaire can end the fight in a blink of an eye.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
August 25, 2021, 10:26:22 PM
Donaire is a counter puncher just like Guillermo Rigondeaux so that would be two successive boring fights for Casimero

I disagree with you. I think you didn't watch Donaire vs Inoue where the former engage in close combat. Donaire is definitely not a boring opponent for Casimero. You guys become overwhelmed with Casimero vs Rigo where we don't even see a fight. How can you conclude that Donaire is boring because of that? Do you think Donaire will run? lol.

Why would Donaire run? It's boxing. Rigo also didn't run. Was there an exciting exchange of heavy blows? There was none. But I think Donaire is a lot more exciting than Rigo. But with a counter puncher, I think Casimero would remain to be cautious. There were moments in Rigo vs Casimero fight when Rigo would choose to just stay in front of Casimero but in those moments Casimero would end up not throwing a lot of punches.

I saw the fight of Donaire vs Inoue. Inoue is not Casimero. Inoue is a lot more aggressive. And that's probably the reason why Donaire connected some sharp counter punches, which Donaire wasn't able to capitalize on given that he's not a volume puncher and cannot offer long follow up combinations that could have put Inoue down.

Inoue is just so strong for an aging Donaire, he moves a lot and he is aggressive as well. Donaire had hit Inoue with some clean shots as well, but the monster is still standing despite having a cut near in his eye.  Donaire vs Inoue or Casimero vs Inoue, any of this would already make the fans so happy and they will forget a boring fight of Casimero against Rigo.

Donaire is indeed an aging boxer. He is not what he was when he beat the likes of Darchinyan and Montiel and Arce. That's acceptable with athletes in this kind of sports. We've just seen how even the legendary Manny Pacquiao has slowed down a lot.

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
August 25, 2021, 05:47:53 PM
Stamina is also an issue too for Donaire but you can really see the tenacity of Inoue and able to adapt the said situation when he's fighting an experienced
boxer.
The adjustment that Inoue did in the fight was very impressive, he has a cut but it does not slowed him a bit.
Donaire is a one punch KO fighter, but he was not able to do that with Donaire, so he lose in the decision, a rematch would be nice so once in for all their rival will end, and probably it will make Donaire retire as he has nothing to prove anymore.

If ever there would be some possible rematch if Casimero wont sneak out for a fight then i would still stick with Inoue.
Inoue would always be the favorite, I would also go with Inoue if there's a rematch but it its against Casimero, I'm going with the bad guy.  Smiley
Activity: 3010
Merit: 794
August 25, 2021, 05:43:33 PM

When it comes to versatility and movement then theres no doubt that Inoue is really on peak shape as of this moment unlike for aging Donaire and you could really see and able to observe it
on their previous fight.

Stamina is also an issue too for Donaire but you can really see the tenacity of Inoue and able to adapt the said situation when he's fighting an experienced boxer.

If ever there would be some possible rematch if Casimero wont sneak out for a fight then i would still stick with Inoue.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
August 25, 2021, 05:24:02 PM

August 25, 2021, 10:51:03 AM

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
August 25, 2021, 10:00:44 AM

And they have an unfinished business. I'm expecting a heated exchange of punches if they will face each other.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
August 25, 2021, 09:58:22 AM
~snip
Lol Inoue is more younger comparing to Donaire so basically the match is not that intense considering that the power of Nonito and the speed lowered by the years of ages but if they come to have a fight with their same ages? i am not sure if you will have the same stand like what you said now.

Though if the fight will happen now or sooner , indeed it is Inoue seems to get the chance winning .
Yeah, what's your point? How can we make them the same age to see what you're getting at? I am on Inoue's side here but if you bring up the age gap then experience could play a big role in this fight and Donaire is much more experienced than Inoue.
Casimero is only three years older than Inoue and currently he is only 31 years old, after losing to Jonas Sultan, Casimero went berserk by defeating five of his opponents by knockout, including Zolani Tete in late 2019, and in the match against Tete, Casimero managed to knock him out in the round 3, so Casimero is entitled to the WBO bantamweight title belt, and this is the reason why the age difference doesn't seem to have any effect on the fight, and I think if Casimero is also a boxer no less dangerous than Donaire, moreover the match could be a revenge fight for Casimero for to avenge the defeat of Donaire who was his compatriot Casimero.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
August 25, 2021, 09:00:14 AM
Most of the boxing crowd, if not all but more, into this upcoming fight between Casimero and Inoue.

Same with you, the fight between Casimero and Inoue will be more on exchanging heavy punch which both fighters are aggressive to prove something, and for sure fans are eyeing for this fight to happen they are updated with how Casimero throws those trash talks to reach Inoue's attention, now that it's happening time for Casimero to comes out and finished the talks!
This fight against Casimero, I am pretty sure that Inoue's going to punish Casimero really hard because Casimero's cockiness ticked the nerves of Inoue and I think that we will see a bloody fight. Casimero needs to be humbled really fast because it's creating a drama rift in the boxing scene.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
August 25, 2021, 08:57:25 AM
~snip
Lol Inoue is more younger comparing to Donaire so basically the match is not that intense considering that the power of Nonito and the speed lowered by the years of ages but if they come to have a fight with their same ages? i am not sure if you will have the same stand like what you said now.

Though if the fight will happen now or sooner , indeed it is Inoue seems to get the chance winning .
Yeah, what's your point? How can we make them the same age to see what you're getting at? I am on Inoue's side here but if you bring up the age gap then experience could play a big role in this fight and Donaire is much more experienced than Inoue.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
August 25, 2021, 08:49:35 AM

I think Casimero fighting Inoue next is more exciting than fighting Donaire. Donaire is a counter puncher just like Guillermo Rigondeaux so that would be two successive boring fights for Casimero although Donaire must be more of a fighter than Rigondeaux. But I think it is just time for Casimero to fight the kind of fighter that he wants. And that's Inoue. This fight is definitely more explosive than if he fights Donaire. There will definitely be a KO in this fight.

Most of the boxing crowd, if not all but more, into this upcoming fight between Casimero and Inoue.

Same with you, the fight between Casimero and Inoue will be more on exchanging heavy punch which both fighters are aggressive to prove something, and for sure fans are eyeing for this fight to happen they are updated with how Casimero throws those trash talks to reach Inoue's attention, now that it's happening time for Casimero to comes out and finished the talks!
August 25, 2021, 01:10:30 AM
Is there any news if this fight will push through?
Im thinking Casimero would be the next opponent of Inoue.
But its good to see if ever Inoue and Donaire will going to have a rematch.

I think this Inoue vs Casimero fight is still under discussion and nothing clear information yet if this fight will be push through. However, Casimero quickly made a clear statement that he wanted to face Inoue but it seems that Inoue wanted this game to happen too before he face Donaire. I think this Inoue vs Casimero fight is a good fight to watch for and the fans will be glad to see the two both good boxing fighter in one ring. Hopefully the boxing management could release a clear announcement about this upcoming game.

I think Casimero fighting Inoue next is more exciting than fighting Donaire. Donaire is a counter puncher just like Guillermo Rigondeaux so that would be two successive boring fights for Casimero although Donaire must be more of a fighter than Rigondeaux. But I think it is just time for Casimero to fight the kind of fighter that he wants. And that's Inoue. This fight is definitely more explosive than if he fights Donaire. There will definitely be a KO in this fight.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 530
August 25, 2021, 12:29:16 AM

I think this Inoue vs Casimero fight is still under discussion and nothing clear information yet if this fight will be push through. However, Casimero quickly made a clear statement that he wanted to face Inoue but it seems that Inoue wanted this game to happen too before he face Donaire. I think this Inoue vs Casimero fight is a good fight to watch for and the fans will be glad to see the two both good boxing fighter in one ring. Hopefully the boxing management could release a clear announcement about this upcoming game.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
August 24, 2021, 06:37:11 PM

Seems that Inoue vs. Casimero will happen much earlier than this match.
Because Casimero is making noise and it seems it caught the attention of Inoue.
As far as I know, Inoue and Donaire are friends outside the ring.
So in case, this Casimero fight will fetch more audience as they want to see what is really the caliber of Casimero over Inoue.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
August 24, 2021, 06:34:57 PM

Inoue is now calling the attention of Casimero and for that there's a big chance that the fight of Casimero vs Inoue will happen first before the the 2nd bout of Donaire and Inoue so for sure fans would love to see how those call outs made by Casimero ended up as I'm sure Inoue will give a good fight that sure unforgetable as we know how good this fighter is, Casimero need to work with his foot work so that he can overcome the strength of the Japanese champion.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 745
Top Crypto Casino
August 24, 2021, 06:07:31 PM
Casimero is very hunger for fame he believes that he's more valuable than what he's getting right now.

Seeking for more attentions and trash talking those other fighters who he believes fans think that better than him, he's trash-talking Inoue to have his chance for the fight of a lifetime.
If it is his personality, then so be it. But that type of noise he creates to take the attention of other boxers, it's also marketing for him.
Whoever thought of that strategy is doing a good job to him because that's how they take their next fight and two have been targeted, Inoue and Donaire and both of them are taking the sauce and would want him to take down and get the job already inside the ring.

That’s a good strategy especially its hard to create names in boxing if you don’t hype it so for sure Casimero knows this thing and he might want to increase his value by spreading such trash talks. Let those boxers fight, we’ve been waiting for the rematch, Inoue should fight again between this two boxer and for me Donaire still can’t handle this one, too risky for him.
They already have the name and they're already in the stardom of boxing on their own divisions. It's just Casimero is making much noise to take as many fights as he can so he can also have choices between Donaire and Inoue.
Now, there's a news that Donaire just dismisses what Casimero is doing in social media.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
August 24, 2021, 05:56:33 PM
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
August 24, 2021, 05:37:43 PM

We can speculate but not able to make a final decision.

There's a reason to speculate because even Inoue himself announced that he wants to accept the challenge and fight Casimero this year. It's gonna be the biggest fight in the bantam weight division and the trash talk will be over once the fight is signed, so let's wait for that.

No, the announcement of Inoue was on the fight between Casimero, there's also speculation regarding the Inoue vs Donaire 2 because people thought that it's the reason why the fight is canceled.

Actually, Casimero looks to be the victim here as Inoue and Donaire both cancelled their fights against Casimero and I don't think it's because of his trash talk or disrespect because they already know Casimero's antics before they agree to fight him.

I thought we have the Inoue vs Casimero discussion here also, although there's a separate thread for that we can't prevent people from discussing or speculating on the possible Casimer vs Inoue now because it's the latest news in the boxing world.

Whatever matches we will see, I'm sure no more running as these 3 (Casimero, Inoue, and Donaire) have the style that they want to go toe to toe against any opponent.
Connected discussions would be normal and its really hard for it not to be mentioned since there are really some probabilities that there would be some fight diversion due to that
Casimero been provoking Inoue and now it did really make out some attention or recognition which might really be ending up on a fixed or finalized arrangement of the said fight
on where majority or the public is really been eyeing for a long time after it was postponed wayback due to some reasons.

Inoue has a different approach compared to Donaire as Donaire cancels a fight when he is trash-talked. lol.

Inoue may seem to be tired of Casimero's consistent call to fight him, so he decided to fight him once and for all, and that's good for the fans as we always want to see the best fighters in the ring.
Pages:
Jump to: