Pages:
Author

Topic: Inputs.io | Instant Payments, Offchain API, Secure Wallet, 235k+ BTC transferred - page 28. (Read 158131 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Since TeamFortress will not answer my emails. I guess I have to post a message on here.

I have asked, what exactly is going on with our funds? Is everyone getting a refund at some point in time or is all our coins gone? I didn't lose anything but I would like my funds released. Is inputs.io dead? Do I need to find a new service provider? Simple questions that should be answered. Stop ignoring these questions and give us an answer please.

I didn't lose anything but I would like my funds released?

so you did you lose something.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Since TeamFortress will not answer my emails. I guess I have to post a message on here.

I have asked, what exactly is going on with our funds? Is everyone getting a refund at some point in time or is all our coins gone? I didn't lose anything but I would like my funds released. Is inputs.io dead? Do I need to find a new service provider? Simple questions that should be answered. Stop ignoring these questions and give us an answer please.
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
IIRC error logging was turned on for your environment. As the email account compromise happened after, it seems the same attacker that compromised gigadice weeks earlier was responsible for the Inputs hack. Thanks for pointing this out, pretty big.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I have lost around 5 BTC due to the hack, I have the utmost respect for TF and believe he will do the right thing.

what is the right thing?

Whatever he sees fit, I'd love a re-reimbursement though. Me and my developer had brought up that inputs may have been compromised with TF over three weeks ago when my coins had disappeared.  
It's impossible to be certain but I'm very sure Inputs was not compromised at that time.

My BTC were sent to the same address to which the BTC from Just-dice were sent too.
When? Three weeks ago?

Yes, at least three-four weeks ago. You took a look at our server and found no vulnerabilities.
vip
👻
I have lost around 5 BTC due to the hack, I have the utmost respect for TF and believe he will do the right thing.

what is the right thing?

Whatever he sees fit, I'd love a re-reimbursement though. Me and my developer had brought up that inputs may have been compromised with TF over three weeks ago when my coins had disappeared.  
It's impossible to be certain but I'm very sure Inputs was not compromised at that time.

My BTC were sent to the same address to which the BTC from Just-dice were sent too.
When? Three weeks ago?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
The hack was not an inside job. I find people who accuse that insulting.

I understand that's not proof. There's little that I can do to prove that I'm not the hacker, through.

what about coinlenders balance then?
can we give you a bitcoin address and you send us our coins?

You lost your money, what don't you understand?

Possibly. Also possible that some coinlender assets were in a separate wallet or that there are loans due to cover some of the coinlender deposits.
Yep, but CL used Inputs as it's wallet. CL still has some assets and people did not lose all of their money. Send an address to [email protected]

did that, when to expect something?
The coming days.

what is the right thing?

vip
👻

what is the right thing?

Activity: 172
TradeFortress has to pay his debitors

So you've followed these instructions?

"If you stored more than 1 BTC, send an email to [email protected] with a Bitcoin address (preferably, an offline, open source light/SPV wallet like Multibit or Electrum). Use the same email you're using on Inputs."

Yes I did this, I hope he can fix the problem in some extent.
Activity: 71

So you've followed these instructions?

"If you stored more than 1 BTC, send an email to [email protected] with a Bitcoin address (preferably, an offline, open source light/SPV wallet like Multibit or Electrum). Use the same email you're using on Inputs."

what is the right thing?

Activity: 73
The good side is, that, if there's nothing in the hot wallet, no more money could possibly leave, right?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128

lol

lol
Activity: 172
TradeFortress has to pay his debitors

I also want to believe so
There is no way he would have had 4100 in a hot wallet, which means he took it.

amen my brother,
Well... I'm not getting my .17 BTC out of inputs, am I? I'd hate to lose all the money I worked so hard to get.

Consider yourself lucky,

i bet a few people lost 2-3 digits.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Honestly DPR messed up, TF has to have messed up, someone can find this dude probably. What you do with that info nothing but you can at least check up on his ferrari.
Activity: 73
Well... I'm not getting my .17 BTC out of inputs, am I? I'd hate to lose all the money I worked so hard to get. (Grumbles about how he has to change addresses on accounts if Inputs goes down)

Of course, if this is a legitimate attack, I'm not surprised it happened. First Coinchat, now Inputs. Logical succession.

Regrets not buying pizza gift cards with his money while he still could... at least pizza is better than nothing
Pages:
Jump to: