Pages:
Author

Topic: Inputs.io | Instant Payments, Offchain API, Secure Wallet, 235k+ BTC transferred - page 34. (Read 158131 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 260
The attacker was able to empty the balance on accounts with the API key enabled. The issue is being actively looked upon. API access has been disabled.

Everyone who has lost money will be fully reimbursed.
i assume you will make an announcement detailing the full extent of the compromise and what is being done to patch the vulnerability? this makes me very worried to keep funds on there?

i never enabled api key. are my wallets secure?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
The attacker was able to empty the balance on accounts with the API key enabled. The issue is being actively looked upon. API access has been disabled.

Top man!
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Thank you!
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻

crap, just realized that i have a 0 limit for 48 hours too.... will have to reset the limit and set an alarm to insta-withdraw when the limit is raised
no word from TF? i am very worried. my btc were all intact this morning before i read this, but i wont have access until tonight..... fingers crossed, i can't afford this.... no more online wallets for me?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
WTF???
Activity: 763
so any strange logins in your Authorization Management visible?

So far everyone who is saying they have been hacked is saying no as per the reddit link.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
so any strange logins in your Authorization Management visible?
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Where are you getting all these addresses from?
Maybe you are getting them from here, either way this is a MAJOR issue:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1pw46j/someone_just_transferred_0095_from_my_inputsio/

TradeFortress any comments??

That's correct. He is sleeping apparently. Although coinchat seems to be down.

Hopefully someone has a way to get a hold of him in an emergency
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1pw46j/someone_just_transferred_0095_from_my_inputsio/

That's correct. He is sleeping apparently. Although coinchat seems to be down. EDIT: I guess coinchat has been down for a few days.

We can add this address to the list of stolen funds. 15Ctwosw7VCNHp5Rp1ZoviLaV41nZ59spx
i would advise everyone to get their coins out of Inputs and stop using them, seems like accounts even with strong passwords and 2fa on them are being emptied, seems very much like an inside job. Use them at your own risk

Is there another one reported besides Just-Dice?

So far I think there are five. Addresses 15WQxdwk2skFsz2HZs6RfxFBGf3CNRa4S4 and 1ggknc8N4WSasFYF84HRax5hVHDEpsEHr.

If true very worrisome, why is this not getting more attention?
i would advise everyone to get their coins out of Inputs and stop using them, seems like accounts even with strong passwords and 2fa on them are being emptied, seems very much like an inside job. Use them at your own risk

So far I think there are five. Addresses 15WQxdwk2skFsz2HZs6RfxFBGf3CNRa4S4 and 1ggknc8N4WSasFYF84HRax5hVHDEpsEHr.

Activity: 358
Merit: 250
Activity: 672
I think a deposit I made to [email protected] didn't go through -- it never showed up and never showed up in unconfirmed either, I think. Is there a way to check all the amounts that went to the wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: