Pages:
Author

Topic: Inputs.io | Instant Payments, Offchain API, Secure Wallet, 235k+ BTC transferred - page 35. (Read 158131 times)

Activity: 763
Merit: 500
Any idea how Just-Dice's inputs.io was hacked?  I have to believe Dooglus that he was using Google Authenticator, I've never heard of a theft when this was enabled.
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
New authorization requests will prompt you to click to authorize. Previously, an attacker could trick you into visiting a malicious URL that iframed or embedded an image that's the same as an authorization key they want you to click.
vip
👻
Very disappointed. Logged in today, and didnt even need my 2FA. I chose inputs because of the security, and now youre just disabling part of it without asking anyone. Is this a bug? I put in my username and pass, it took me to the GPG screen and logged me in. Not cool.
Hi,

For 2FA and GPG to have any improvement in security, the machine you decrypt the GPG text from must be different from the machine you're signing in from. Unless you were decrypting on an airgapped machine, there's pretty much no change security wise, except that it's more convenient. We want as many users taking advantage of 2FA (OTP or GPG) as possible.

There's also going to be another innovative security measure coming soon.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Very disappointed. Logged in today, and didnt even need my 2FA. I chose inputs because of the security, and now youre just disabling part of it without asking anyone. Is this a bug? I put in my username and pass, it took me to the GPG screen and logged me in. Not cool.

So I can no longer require both to authenticate? That's very disappointing.
I use & label a new address for each transaction. I was under the impression that this was a bitcoin best practice Smiley

It is.

We're reworking our authentication steps. 2FA will be on it's separate page, and if you have GPG & 2FA enabled you'll have the option to authenticate with either.
I'd rather be able to use both.
vip
👻
I use & label a new address for each transaction. I was under the impression that this was a bitcoin best practice Smiley

It is.

We're reworking our authentication steps. 2FA will be on it's separate page, and if you have GPG & 2FA enabled you'll have the option to authenticate with either.
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
Can you do this or not? I need a refund for my butterfly labs Monarch, I bought it from here. If you don't provide me with a refund I will file a complaint with the FTC.
Butterfly Labs has your BTC, not inputs.io. You will have to contact BFL.

@TradeFortress, I keep getting this at the bottom, instead of a new address, when I try to create a new address.
Do I have too many addresses?

Yes, there's a max address limit. I'll look into increasing this limit based on your transaction volume, while still preventing mass unused address generation.
Can you add the option to remove addresses instead? If someone archives an address it gets removed from their account and put into a pool of unclaimed addresses that the site uses instead of generating new ones.
I don't think that would be a good idea. Someone could send BTC to an address you've 'deleted'.

Also, I like the new home page, TF has a sexy hand.
Can you do this or not? I need a refund for my butterfly labs Monarch, I bought it from here. If you don't provide me with a refund I will file a complaint with the FTC.

@TradeFortress, I keep getting this at the bottom, instead of a new address, when I try to create a new address.

Yes, there's a max address limit. I'll look into increasing this limit based on your transaction volume, while still preventing mass unused address generation.
Can you add the option to remove addresses instead? If someone archives an address it gets removed from their account and put into a pool of unclaimed addresses that the site uses instead of generating new ones.
vip
👻

b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Hi can you please provide me with a refund for the BFL miner I ordered a month ago?

LOL?!

And I like the new website layout! Good job D:
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi can you please provide me with a refund for the BFL miner I ordered a month ago?
vip
👻
Take a look at the new Inputs.io homepage.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
Home page redesign coming soon!

can't wait. the current one is already good.
Activity: 261
i try with firefox 24.0 and chrome 30.0.1599.101
is strange because i use it around 7-8 hours ago and was working so should be no problem on my side

[edit]
i use another internet connection and it works, then come back to my usual internet connection and work again
[/edit]
vip
👻
hi, i try to login in my account and in Overview page all say "LOADING" and actually never load anything, bitcoin address not show up, and i can't change page
anybody else have the same issue?
What browser are you on? Have you tried to do a hard refresh / cache clean? If that doesn't help, contact [email protected]
Activity: 261
hi, i try to login in my account and in Overview page all say "LOADING" and actually never load anything, bitcoin address not show up, and i can't change page
anybody else have the same issue?
Pages:
Jump to: