Pages:
Author

Topic: Inputs.io | Instant Payments, Offchain API, Secure Wallet, 235k+ BTC transferred - page 38. (Read 158131 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I can't connect, i've already changed my hosts file.
staff
Activity: 3290
Merit: 4114

Edit: Phone did access. But, now it's been blocked.

Not sure what you mean by "blocked", it's working fine here and cloudflare handles all the auto blocking.

Did you see this?

I got into the site and saw that, then it updated and brought me to the main page. Then I lost connection because I was doing it from work and I had to enter the site again. But, then it returned "Didn't establish a connection". However, I did get it to work eventually.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
everything works for me!
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
He installed CloudFlare. Its a ddos protection thing amongst others. The APIs cannot pass the browser check so they cant access the site unless the IP of the server is whitelisted.

That explains a lot.  I've seen CloudFlare before but I didn't realize it would break all the existing functionality like this.  Makes sense, when I think about it. 

Thanks!
Activity: 322
Was all this the result of a DDoS attack?  I mean, it looks like Inputs.io is back up (though I haven't tried a CoinLenders cashout yet), but a lot of things changed.  Back-end API's changed or broke completely, the site now checks my browser before redirecting to the login page... 

Don't get me wrong, you guys handled it quickly and I'm glad the services are back up and running.  That said, what all changed during this little fiasco, and how was that related to a DDoS?

He installed CloudFlare. Its a ddos protection thing amongst others. The APIs cannot pass the browser check so they cant access the site unless the IP of the server is whitelisted.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Was all this the result of a DDoS attack?  I mean, it looks like Inputs.io is back up (though I haven't tried a CoinLenders cashout yet), but a lot of things changed.  Back-end API's changed or broke completely, the site now checks my browser before redirecting to the login page... 

Don't get me wrong, you guys handled it quickly and I'm glad the services are back up and running.  That said, what all changed during this little fiasco, and how was that related to a DDoS?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
I have sent e-mail, still no response...
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
If anyone still can't access Inputs.io, send [email protected] an email - DNS changes should have propagated by now.
vip
👻
Still can't access it. I try to login and it returns "this web address is not available".
You need to edit your hosts file or change your DNS servers. Going on your phone does not fix it, however your phone probably has a different set of DNS servers which may have already updated to the new records.

I've edited my host files. And in the process of changing DNS servers.

Edit: Phone did access. But, now it's been blocked.
Not sure what you mean by "blocked", it's working fine here and cloudflare handles all the auto blocking.

Did you see this?

staff
Still can't access it. I try to login and it returns "this web address is not available".
You need to edit your hosts file or change your DNS servers. Going on your phone does not fix it, however your phone probably has a different set of DNS servers which may have already updated to the new records.

I've edited my host files. And in the process of changing DNS servers.

Edit: All sorted.
vip
👻
staff
I was able to access it through mobile... at least.

You gained access to wallet? I need to do that then.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
I was able to access it through mobile... at least.
staff
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
How long does it take for a withdrawal from CoinLenders.com to show up in my Inputs.io account? While it's only been 5 minutes since the withdrawal, the advertised instant payments are surprisingly non-instant Sad
It should be instant, although there was an issue with CL's IP not being whitelisted. Contact [email protected] and I'll sort it out Smiley

Email sent!

And resolved. Thanks for the quick and effective handling of the issue!
How long does it take for a withdrawal from CoinLenders.com to show up in my Inputs.io account? While it's only been 5 minutes since the withdrawal, the advertised instant payments are surprisingly non-instant Sad
It should be instant, although there was an issue with CL's IP not being whitelisted. Contact [email protected] and I'll sort it out Smiley

Email sent!
vip
👻
Activity: 382
Adding cloudflare has now broken all inputs.io faucets. Whenever you request a cashout it will cause a redirect to cloudflare challenge, which results in an error and the balance is wiped. The challenge, I think is for the faucet site because of the backend request to the inputs.io api, not the user's browser, and because the challenge relies on javascript, it will always fail.
Activity: 400
the sun is shining, but the ice is still slippery
Works beautifully for me. Minus not receiving a faucet cashout. Perhaps, minor in the grand scope of things.
Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: