Pages:
Author

Topic: Inputs.io | Instant Payments, Offchain API, Secure Wallet, 235k+ BTC transferred - page 40. (Read 158131 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 101
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Outgoing transfers works...
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou
Nice, new error code. He is working on it.
legendary
Activity: 1764
I can load the web site from my phone it logged me in I was able to see my balance. I should have sent my money when I logged in but I logged out and now I can't log back in. I can't access the site from my computer for some reason just from my phone  

It's most likely not connected to the blockchain. so even if you get in, you won't be able to do a thing except for MAYBE offchain (between inputs) transactions, I wouldn't try it though

edit: ignoring some trolls in here now
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Bitgoblin
Next time you want to centralise a decentralised currency, maybe you'll think again ^^
Transaktionen gehen auch wieder :-) Alles OK bei mir.

Sent!

BTC sind angekommen :-)
Activity: 229
Merit: 101
I cant even login now, really annoying and no note on the site mentioning any trouble
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
I can load the web site from my phone it logged me in I was able to see my balance. I should have sent my money when I logged in but I logged out and now I can't log back in. I can't access the site from my computer for some reason just from my phone 
Activity: 574
Do you think the person who broke in is capable of taking everyones money or just selected accounts?

He's likely sleeping. I checked his domains whois and he lives in the part of the world where it's 4am. He worked on Blockchain.info I doubt he's going to take anyones money! Someone needs to contact his server administrator and have this fixed if he's not around      
He is assuie. I am  Chinese, It is 3am now. If your house on fire will you be awake at 4am???

You bet, not really a solid relation with that kind of shitation though.  This is more like someone broke in at 4am and blind sided the contents of said home. 

Personally I am hoping this is less someone broke in and took stuff and more someone unloaded a few dumptrucks worth of hogshit in a manner that blocked the door (seeing as a DDoS isn't a break in as much as an impediment to access).

I'm with you on that.really I am.  If I've blown hot air I'll send apologies abroad. 
Activity: 630
Bitgoblin
Yes, the site certificate is correct but login does not works for over three hours. I think the site is compromised.

I have luck - I payed out my funds (over 100 BTC) yesterday  Cool
Do you guys really think our money might be gone?
If you dont know what you are talking about without a solid proof, why dont just shut up and wait.
Oh yes, have you guys done panic-ing from the news of BTCT

We're talking about the same guy who all of a sudden "oh hi Coinlenders is now closed down, this is a full working demo now, have fun".
Honestly I would expect anything.

I'm not saying that he likely stole coins, I'm just saying that whatever happens, I won't be surprised.
Site online, Login impossible :-(
Activity: 700
Do you think the person who broke in is capable of taking everyones money or just selected accounts?

He's likely sleeping. I checked his domains whois and he lives in the part of the world where it's 4am. He worked on Blockchain.info I doubt he's going to take anyones money! Someone needs to contact his server administrator and have this fixed if he's not around      
He is assuie. I am  Chinese, It is 3am now. If your house on fire will you be awake at 4am???

You bet, not really a solid relation with that kind of shitation though.  This is more like someone broke in at 4am and blind sided the contents of said home. 

Personally I am hoping this is less someone broke in and took stuff and more someone unloaded a few dumptrucks worth of hogshit in a manner that blocked the door (seeing as a DDoS isn't a break in as much as an impediment to access).

Activity: 700
The solution for better security would be TradeFortress signing these kind of messages with GPG.

Pretty much.

Pasted below is the public key he had me use to contact him at the [email protected] email address.

He as a GPG key posted on the forum here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tradefortress-pgp-key-290860

A lot of bitcoin services have been hit with DDoS's lately, so I'm not too concerned. I'd really like to start seeing signed posts on important matters (like suggested changes to host files and reassurances that "SSL certificate errors are ok").

I hope this situation resolves with a more positive outcome than MyBitcoin or Instawallet.
I have no idea but I'm sure he has a good explanation I'm thinking positive! Thank god my account hasn't been accessed by anyone! When the site comes back online I'm going to transfer all my money to an offline wallet until all this gets sorted!   

Activity: 784
Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou
The web site is completely down likely do to some kind of attack? He fixed the problem yesterday and everything was fine until now. He doesn't seem like the type to do something like take money. He's not going to build all these elaborate web sites and build reputation to just steal peoples money. It's to his benefit to stick around and make a successful business. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt

Prove a DDOS. The site never went out.  This is back end

You are up in the night... That or we need to capture your ass because you are not of this earth.  .. that's all I'm going to say about you and your idiot comment.  Explain how a migration or even a simple DDOS issue would log EVERY account to a different IP. 

PLEASE throw me a frickin bone here scott
Activity: 322
Prove a DDOS. The site never went out.  This is back end

Edit: Migration is no excuse either.  If anything we should have been more informed.  That alone makes me lose faith
It is still better for him to deal with the DDOSing issue now then in future where more people could be impact. Bear with it guys.

I do mean it. Bear. Bear with it. (Shitty jokes)

Boooooo
Pages:
Jump to: