Pages:
Author

Topic: Inputs.io | Instant Payments, Offchain API, Secure Wallet, 235k+ BTC transferred - page 47. (Read 158131 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
ok i got a slight problem lol

sometimes i like to acress inputs via my cool smartphone Cheesy

and it asked for authorisation via e-mail ( yes user and password 2 digit code put in right lol) cuz the difference of ip address  that ok dont mind that

the problem is when i go to my e-mail the link i got is not a link i have to write it down on bit paper then manually write the url and code into browser is there possibly anyway that it could be just a link thats clickable via e-mail

thanks
william

you must have the shittiest smartphone ever, since it can't copy/paste

drop it
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
ok i got a slight problem lol

sometimes i like to acress inputs via my cool smartphone Cheesy

and it asked for authorisation via e-mail ( yes user and password 2 digit code put in right lol) cuz the difference of ip address  that ok dont mind that

the problem is when i go to my e-mail the link i got is not a link i have to write it down on bit paper then manually write the url and code into browser is there possibly anyway that it could be just a link thats clickable via e-mail

thanks
william
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
Warning: The API changed, breaking some sites. Update your code!

The API changed the success response to "OK" instead of the list of recent transactions.

Re: TF's PM, come on whiskchat.

The API did change for performance reasons. Services that sent transactions but didn't deduct balances in case of unknown responses were affected, services that sent transactions and deducted balances of unknown responses (what you should be doing) were not affected. However, I will be personally compensating any service that has lost money due to this API change.

Contact [email protected] for details.
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
Doesn't use these forums that often.
Warning: The API changed, breaking some sites. Update your code!

The API changed the success response to "OK" instead of the list of recent transactions.

Re: TF's PM, come on whiskchat.
vip
👻
Confirming is slow again, like block in and not confirmed tx. Better optimize your server Smiley
The backend server has been upgraded.
Activity: 784
Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou
Confirming is slow again, like block in and not confirmed tx. Better optimize your server Smiley
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
hi TF,

Minor bug. On sweeping in a key i got a string of text saying had swept in 10x the actual number of bitcoins in my address. (some 40.xxxx instead of the actual 4.xxxxxx)

Is that what shows up in your balance? O.o

No. It imported fine.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Hey TF, Adblock filters aren't playing nicely with your inputs.io deposit button widget thingy.
Just FYI.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Luk, soy tu padreeee
Hello!

Why in some transactions, the amount incoming is not credited (appears as "unconfirmed") after
>8 confirmations?

Thanks.
vip
👻
Hi TF,
I'm sure you're working hard on these things, but just in case...

In Safari, I keep getting redirected from https to http, with a warning (in Safari) saying that it's an insecure form. Firefox was giving me an error near the notepad that the max length was exceeded.

Fixed.
Activity: 126
Hi TF,
I'm sure you're working hard on these things, but just in case...

In Safari, I keep getting redirected from https to http, with a warning (in Safari) saying that it's an insecure form. Firefox was giving me an error near the notepad that the max length was exceeded.
vip
👻
ALERT: Phishing Site

Please make sure to check you are on https://inputs.io every time you try to sign in.

Some people have received this email:

Account Activation Final Reminder
Hi [user],

Your account is limited as we suspect that someone has gained unauthorized access to your account. This is a final reminder to activate your account to continue using our services. Else your account will me permanently blocked with all the funds in it. To activate your account please follow the link below and fill in the details.

Phishing link

Please go to http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/report_phish/
Enter inputs.pw/auth?activate=758bd879514f (NOTE: PHISHING SITE. DO NOT ENTER YOUR PASSWORD THERE), with a comment saying that it is a phish of Inputs.io
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
Am I correct in assuming it's kept as fees? I think it should be clearer that only 0.0001BTC is for the Network fee and the rest if for operating/capital cost. No qualms with fees but should be clearly stated.
They charge 0.05 but bitcoind might charge less. It's how they make money.

His issue isn't with them taking fees out, it's with transparency. "If you are taking 0.0004 BTC out that's fine, just let us know ahead of time so we know what's happening."
Activity: 617
Merit: 543
http://idontALT.com
Hey TF,

From #bitcoin-aus:
Code:
yo
i think i found something odd with inputs.io
I sent 0.0010BTC to my inputs.io wallet
surprise surprise, a bug in a web wallet
with a 0.0010BTC balance in my Inputs.io wallet, I sent 0.0005BTC to another address https://blockchain.info/tx/0014f0ac6f684f6f787fd887e65eb58624ff36d90715bc325cb53c20e16599c9
and now I have 0.0000BTC in my inputs.ip wallet
"You do not have enough balance to complete this transfer. We require a reserve of 0.0005 BTC (0.5 mBTC) to pay any possible fees."
if you check out that tx link above, 0.0001 BTC network fee was paid
where did the 0.4mBTC go?
someone used it to buy a lollipop?

Am I correct in assuming it's kept as fees? I think it should be clearer that only 0.0001BTC is for the Network fee and the rest if for operating/capital cost. No qualms with fees but should be clearly stated.

Cheers,
QG
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
I have a suggestion to make: you should randomize the location numbers in the pin pad, so they are not in order from 1-9. This helps to protect against malware that tracks the location of clicks on the keypad.
vip
👻
Looks like a nice service -- a couple of quick questions came to mind while I'm getting started:

Is there a particular reason I can't send bitcoins to myself? I just wanted to see how the thing works, and would prefer not to create a throwaway account for that.
It forces developers to create a separate API account.

I tried to transfer 0.1 BTC to my inputs.io account a while ago, but it isn't yet in my confirmed balance even though blockchain.info shows 3 blocks within the last 10 minutes. Yet the FAQ states that incoming transactions < 5 BTC only need 1 confirm.
We have some slight delays with bitcoind at the moment, this will be resolved very soon. Email [email protected] if it's still not confirmed.

Any chance to disable the PIN check for small amounts, like 0.001 BTC? Ideally I'd like a tipping widget with as little hassle as possible (security not a big concern - think Flattr)
Perhaps each user can make $5 worth of transactions without a PIN every day (otherwise an attacker will just drain your wallet through a thousand 0.001 BTC transactions).

It would be nice if the donate button were to also serve as a easy gateway for those users who don't yet have an inputs.io account. Instead of seeing "Register or log in", which tends to turn users away, you'd see something like "1) Got inputs.io? Log in here,  or 2) Send X bitcoins to this address and optionally enter your email to get a free inputs.io account". I imagine it would help newcomers to adopt the service.
Unfortunately it's not possible to pass notes via Bitcoin network transactions yet. With the payment system in the upcoming v0.9, this will become possible.

Thanks for your feedback!
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Looks like a nice service -- a couple of quick questions came to mind while I'm getting started:

Is there a particular reason I can't send bitcoins to myself? I just wanted to see how the thing works, and would prefer not to create a throwaway account for that.

I tried to transfer 0.1 BTC to my inputs.io account a while ago, but it isn't yet in my confirmed balance even though blockchain.info shows 3 blocks within the last 10 minutes. Yet the FAQ states that incoming transactions < 5 BTC only need 1 confirm.

Any chance to disable the PIN check for small amounts, like 0.001 BTC? Ideally I'd like a tipping widget with as little hassle as possible (security not a big concern - think Flattr)

It would be nice if the donate button were to also serve as a easy gateway for those users who don't yet have an inputs.io account. Instead of seeing "Register or log in", which tends to turn users away, you'd see something like "1) Got inputs.io? Log in here,  or 2) Send X bitcoins to this address and optionally enter your email to get a free inputs.io account". I imagine it would help newcomers to adopt the service.
vip
👻
Which option is easier to implement: "Generate Receipt" function or able/disable "Automatic free mixing feature"?

Just choose the simplest one!  Wink

There was a spacing problem which made receipts previously failed to verify. This has been fixed, it also takes advantage of the clearsign format.

Hi TF,
I send you an email about my CL withdrawal not being deposited to my inputs.io account.

Could you please take a look?

Will get back to you Smiley

is there a total number of transactions number available?
Your total number of transactions is right in the overview tab.

are you able to have multiple address on one account???

Yes. Go to the receive tab.
Activity: 126
Hi TF,
I send you an email about my CL withdrawal not being deposited to my inputs.io account.

Could you please take a look?

Thanks!
Activity: 633
Merit: 768
BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC
Can you add sending to multiple addresses?
If a lot of users request it, yes.

+1 (again)

@TradeFortress

Which option is easier to implement: "Generate Receipt" function or able/disable "Automatic free mixing feature"?

Just choose the simplest one!  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: