Pages:
Author

Topic: Inputs.io | Instant Payments, Offchain API, Secure Wallet, 235k+ BTC transferred - page 49. (Read 158131 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
confirmations from the blockchain are really slow today :<
legendary
Activity: 1008
TF, I deposited just over 1 BTC to my inputs.io, txid 26160c4902ed5ec400471e4f07e29fe7e7e5adba22802c934ed954effb68368b, email [email protected], and when I logged in, the balance shows the amount I just deposited. So I go to the Transactions tab and press the tiny refresh button, and the balance goes to 0 on the number at the top right and at the Overview tab. After like 20 seconds, the balance shows the amount again. Is that supposed to happen? And BTW, my transaction has already 1 confirmation and it's been 5 minutes and I still can't send it in inputs.io.

Thanks Smiley

EDIT: Transaction credited after another 5 minutes. But is that balance thing supposed to happen?

In my experience, the balance at the top changes to reflect your unconfirmed balance. The transaction will not show up in your transactions tab until it has 6 confirmations though.

Yeah, I know. But sometimes, when the balance is unconfirmed, and I refresh, the balance goes to 0 Tongue
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
TF, I deposited just over 1 BTC to my inputs.io, txid 26160c4902ed5ec400471e4f07e29fe7e7e5adba22802c934ed954effb68368b, email [email protected], and when I logged in, the balance shows the amount I just deposited. So I go to the Transactions tab and press the tiny refresh button, and the balance goes to 0 on the number at the top right and at the Overview tab. After like 20 seconds, the balance shows the amount again. Is that supposed to happen? And BTW, my transaction has already 1 confirmation and it's been 5 minutes and I still can't send it in inputs.io.

Thanks Smiley

EDIT: Transaction credited after another 5 minutes. But is that balance thing supposed to happen?

In my experience, the balance at the top changes to reflect your unconfirmed balance. The transaction will not show up in your transactions tab until it has 6 confirmations though.
legendary
Activity: 1008

Thanks Smiley

vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
Your transactions into the Bitcoin network have been very slow recently.

I almost lost a payment on BitPay because they require you to have the transaction broadcasted within 15 minutes. No idea what happens if they receive the money afterwards. Probably refund, which will mean I would lose my coins because all addresses are shared.
Will be addressed shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience!

EDIT: Service will be unavailable for ~5 minutes

Back Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Your transactions into the Bitcoin network have been very slow recently.

I almost lost a payment on BitPay because they require you to have the transaction broadcasted within 15 minutes. No idea what happens if they receive the money afterwards. Probably refund, which will mean I would lose my coins because all addresses are shared.
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
inputs.io is a very good wallet to have the confirmation is quite fast and so far i have had no issues  Grin
+1 the people behind it seem to really care about it, i got superfast responses from support even Smiley
from click of "send" on the inputs.io site to the transaction appearing on blockchain took like ~1min on two trys Smiley

as one new use this once he addicted to this site very quickly like me i am also very happy and addicted to this
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
inputs.io is a very good wallet to have the confirmation is quite fast and so far i have had no issues  Grin
+1 the people behind it seem to really care about it, i got superfast responses from support even Smiley
from click of "send" on the inputs.io site to the transaction appearing on blockchain took like ~1min on two trys Smiley
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
vip
👻
Oh. Firefox 17 under Linux.

Also I have:

ReferenceError: notifications is not defined
for(var i in notifications){
wallet.js (line 51)

Fixed!

I signed up. I like the userinterface. Very user friendly and easy to navigate on Smiley

Thanks!

In the payment mails:

If you did not make this payment, log into your wallet now.

And how will that help me exactly?

You should investigate how your account got hacked, and then change your passwords. If you have account limits, the attacker may not have been able to drain all your funds.
In the payment mails:

If you did not make this payment, log into your wallet now.

And how will that help me exactly?
Activity: 152
I signed up. I like the userinterface. Very user friendly and easy to navigate on Smiley
Activity: 329
Oh. Firefox 17 under Linux.

Also I have:

ReferenceError: notifications is not defined
for(var i in notifications){
wallet.js (line 51)

should update FF.
vip
👻
* pankkake kisses TradeFortress

Well, it's still blank after editing and I have to refresh. But inline editing is awesome!
That shouldn't be happening. I'll look into it.

What device / browser?
vip
👻
I'm using Armory as my main client and inputs.io as a "mobile" wallet.

I would like a few improvements in the transaction list, like a quick link to the transaction on Blockchain.info. It also seems that when I edit the transaction note, it doesn't display, and I have to reload the whole page. It's also not very user friendly to edit it in 2 steps, (double?)clicking on the note should be enough.

Are unconfirmed transactions shown, too? So that we can see how many blocks are left for confirmation etc.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Inputs has transferred more than 82,000 BTC in just one month and a half.

holy shit, that's quite the number! Good Job and inputs deserves more love Smiley
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
i have Tried inputs.io and so far i have found......

that inputs.io is a very good wallet to have the confirmation is quite fast and so far i have had no issues with any function of the site i would highly recommend it

good work

will
vip
👻
Some numbers Smiley

82,000+ BTC transferred
21,247 transactions
Average transaction size: 3.859 BTC
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
How much time does it take for 2 btc to confirm ?  Embarrassed

Depends on the transaction fee and the maturity of the coins.

the last 2btc i had go into my inputs wallet took less than 20 mins to confirm

20 mins  Lips sealed . So until they are confirmed I cannot send them to another wallet right ?

I think Inputs.io only requires a single confirmation.
Correct you cant re-send your coins until they are confirmed.
How much time does it take for 2 btc to confirm ?  Embarrassed

Depends on the transaction fee and the maturity of the coins.

the last 2btc i had go into my inputs wallet took less than 20 mins to confirm

20 mins  Lips sealed . So until they are confirmed I cannot send them to another wallet right ?

I think Inputs.io only requires a single confirmation.
Pages:
Jump to: