Pages:
Author

Topic: Inputs.io | Instant Payments, Offchain API, Secure Wallet, 235k+ BTC transferred - page 59. (Read 158131 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
You are not special.
Aaand inputs.io is down again. Of course. I try to make a quick payment, have to switch my coins from wallets, and right in the middle this happens, why not right? ._.
Same here. Seems to be whenever I want to view something it goes down. I hope the server issues are sorted soon.

Bitcoind is being fixed, I believe.
Fair enough. I wish it had told me that when I logged in to get my address to send to. Makes me worried when my bitcoins aren't anywhere in particular.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1118
Aaand inputs.io is down again. Of course. I try to make a quick payment, have to switch my coins from wallets, and right in the middle this happens, why not right? ._.
Same here. Seems to be whenever I want to view something it goes down. I hope the server issues are sorted soon.

Bitcoind is being fixed, I believe.
Activity: 211
You are not special.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1734
Merit: 1015
What information do you guys log and how long?
Where are your servers located?
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻

With Inputs.io buttons, pay with Bitcoin without ever leaving the page.
vip
👻
It can not be used with satoshi dice right?
No, you should play just-dice or wait for the sdice revamp Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
I wouldn't try sending directly from your Inputs wallet, no.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
vip
👻
TF, can you provide more detail on the mixing part? Is it just a side effect of having a central wallet, or do you actually run an algorithm to make sure withdrawn coins have no connection to deposited coins?
We cannot guarantee this at this stage (especially if you mix large amounts). We do automatically send transactions between Inputs addresses to mix them beyond a default shared wallet.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
TF, can you provide more detail on the mixing part? Is it just a side effect of having a central wallet, or do you actually run an algorithm to make sure withdrawn coins have no connection to deposited coins?
vip
👻
Should the bubble that pops up when you are logging in say to check for https every time after logging in?  I was checking for https before even typing in my login information when i saw that and got confused lol.  Could just be me though.
Yeah, it pops up like on MtGox when you focus on the email field.
Activity: 120
Should the bubble that pops up when you are logging in say to check for https every time after logging in?  I was checking for https before even typing in my login information when i saw that and got confused lol.  Could just be me though.
vip
👻
vip
👻
We always pay enough fee to ensure your transaction gets speedy processing by the network. If your coins have a lot of dust and it costs 0.01 BTC in fees to spend, we will pay that and only charge you 0.0005.

Keep in mind that it costs us to do a instant transaction yet we don't charge anything.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
legendary
Activity: 858
Merit: 1000

This pushed me just enough to join.  Smiley Good trick...
vip
👻
Also, there it goes a tip:
To avoid phising you could register this domains,

(phishing domain)           (L replacing I)
lnput.io            (L replacing I and without final S)
input.io             (Without final S)
1nputs.io           (1 replacing I)
1nput.io             (1 replacing I and without final S)
I could, but all modern browsers use a font that distinct 1 from i, lowercase all URLs, and we already have the anti phishing bar Smiley

Thanks for the feedback!

What we're about to do (after all sessions have expired and people would have upgraded their account security) is to make it so that an attacker cannot steal funds even if the web server was compromised. This is pretty much what you described, except for making transactions instead of just logging in.

Focusing on preventing transactions is more important than logins.
rme
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
Also, there it goes a tip:
To avoid phising you could register this domains,

(phishing domain)           (L replacing I)
lnput.io            (L replacing I and without final S)
input.io             (Without final S)
1nputs.io           (1 replacing I)
1nput.io             (1 replacing I and without final S)
Pages:
Jump to: