Pages:
Author

Topic: Inputs.io | Instant Payments, Offchain API, Secure Wallet, 235k+ BTC transferred - page 56. (Read 158131 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Ahh I see you have manually fixed it the second i posted. Great job TKS!
Activity: 329
PM'ed

A problem with transfer from CL to inputs. Not appearing in inputs.io after 1/2 hour now.

EDIT: fixed quickly.
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
I already tried removing spaces, it also says that that fingerprint is invalid.
Issue resolved. Thanks!
Activity: 322
I already tried removing spaces, it also says that that fingerprint is invalid.
vip
👻
I successfully uploaded my key to MIT's keyserver, but it's not taking my fingerprint. I'm new to GPG, but I think I've got the basics down. For example, I put the link to my key on MIT in my sig. Here's my fingerprint.

6662 DFF6 6813 DB72 B056  D580 1C01 D238 4D54 3737

Try:

6662DFF66813DB72B056D5801C01D2384D543737

I'll make it remove spaces.
Hey TF, a suggestion: Randomize the order of the numbers on the keypad for a bit more security. I think.
I successfully uploaded my key to MIT's keyserver, but it's not taking my fingerprint. I'm new to GPG, but I think I've got the basics down. For example, I put the link to my key on MIT in my sig. Here's my fingerprint.

6662 DFF6 6813 DB72 B056  D580 1C01 D238 4D54 3737
vip
👻
Small bug: When you click on the label button for individual addresses (the ones that you have already generated), and change the label, the label button that looks like a marker on google maps changes to the pencil icon used for the sign message button directly adjacent to it.
Thanks. Fixed.
Small bug: When you click on the label button for individual addresses (the ones that you have already generated), and change the label, the label button that looks like a marker on google maps changes to the pencil icon used for the sign message button directly adjacent to it.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Question - any reasons why transactions take forever to go off "pending"... Sent one last night, 12 confirmations in block chain and it was still pending on inputs.io
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Also, at the bottom of the page, where there's a "Show legal disclaimer" button, would it be better if it could be made so that after clicking it, the disclaimer appears, but then the "Show" part changes to "Hide" and then clicking it again changes it back?
vip
👻
Oh, and TradeFortress, I noticed that for a transaction, when you press the button for the actions, then press "Edit Note" without entering anything into the field, the window closes, but the space under the "Note" column is now blank until you log off and back on. After that, it says "none". Is it supposed to do that?
That's a pretty trivial issue, but fixed. Thanks!
legendary
Oh, and TradeFortress, I noticed that for a transaction, when you press the button for the actions, then press "Edit Note" without entering anything into the field, the window closes, but the space under the "Note" column is now blank until you log off and back on. After that, it says "none". Is it supposed to do that?
legendary
TradeFortress, is there any plan of implementing an email notification of when you receive a transaction to your inputs.io? I'm thinking that something like the email system that blockchain.info uses would be good.
There already is! Make sure you haven't disabled it in the security tab. If you're not getting the emails, please check your spam filter.

:O I guess I haven't received a transaction in a while, so I didn't notice it XD

It may be ending up in your spam filter, all my transaction e-mails end up in my spam folder for some reason.

It actually didn't end up in my spam filter XD I think that the feature was implemented AFTER I received my first and only (at least before a few minutes ago) transaction, so I didn't notice.
vip
👻
TradeFortress, is there any plan of implementing an email notification of when you receive a transaction to your inputs.io? I'm thinking that something like the email system that blockchain.info uses would be good.
There already is! Make sure you haven't disabled it in the security tab. If you're not getting the emails, please check your spam filter.

:O I guess I haven't received a transaction in a while, so I didn't notice it XD

It may be ending up in your spam filter, all my transaction e-mails end up in my spam folder for some reason.
Please flag it as "not spam" in that case (or if you don't like these emails, disable it).
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

legendary

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
When willl the site be fixed?

Already fixed. If you're not seeing it, you need to clear your cache.

The problem wasn't caught doing testing because it only affected users who don't have the mode cookie in their browser. The test plan has been updated to reflect this. If you were affected by this bug (and haven't emailed [email protected]), send a email and I'll send 0.05 BTC to your account as an apology for the downtime.

Oh, yep! A full refresh fixed it. I was sort of affected, wanted to use a gambling site using inputs.io and couldn't, but if you would like to send compensation, sure! I'll actually just put it in my fauet directly, so if you can, send it to [email protected]
vip
👻
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: