Pages:
Author

Topic: [INSTOCK]1-16x Powered Risers @ Cryptocables - Official Feedback, CS, Q&A Thread - page 2. (Read 8287 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1004
International first class and small flat rate priority shipping often does not have tracking once it leaves the USA. It will not have a scan showing it left the USA either. The only guarantee for tracking internationally is USPS Express International, or EMS.

Also, there is a small list of countries that supposedly have tracking available for first class int'l and small FR priority packages. Not sure what they are though. I'm sure googling it will turn up a result. It should be understood before conducting a trade if the shipping service is at the buyers risk, or if the seller will offer compensation, though in that scenario, the seller won't know if the buyer is lying or not. Thats why I highly recommended Express shipping internationally since it protects both me and the buyer, and priority or first class is entirely at the buyers risk.
Activity: 270
Merit: 220
CQ - I make High Voltage glowy things.
25 days and i haven't received my yet.

I would contact your postal system. It could be held up in customs. This is pretty common to see with countries that don't have a global supportive mail tracking system.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I'll be placing my order once my DOGE trades Wink

EDIT: Order #1308 has been placed and paid with Bitcoin!

Gracias! I'm actually considering accepting DOGE just for fun and for curiosities sake.

I would if I were you. Its gunna blow up. Lots of people want to use it

Gracias! I'm actually considering accepting DOGE just for fun and for curiosities sake.
Activity: 434
Hello everyone!

Prices have been reduced now that the rush is over and we have stable inventory.

We are prepared to ship same day as orders are placed (before 2pm PST).

Hello everyone!

Prices have been reduced now that the rush is over and we have stable inventory.

We are prepared to ship same day as orders are placed (before 2pm PST).

1x Risers are now back in stock for immediate shipment starting today (Wednesday).
Neon signs are scheduled to be delivered the week of Feb. 10th 2014

Thanks for your patience.
You have any idea why my package got stuck since Jan. 03, 2013? https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?qtc_tLabels1=LN009830288US

I feel safe to say that it looks like its in queue at customs.
Activity: 350
1x Risers are now OOS.
16x Risers still available.
Why are they so expensive now? I went to buy another one earlier, but I'm not going to fork over $25 for a riser... Not unless it's a really long one. I was disappointed, as last time it shipped out fast and without a problem.

Hi WG, we adjust our prices to market prices for supply and demand. Risers are just a hot and rare commodity right now. When things cool off later they will go back down again.
Activity: 252
Amateur Professional
Why are they so expensive now? I went to buy another one earlier, but I'm not going to fork over $25 for a riser... Not unless it's a really long one. I was disappointed, as last time it shipped out fast and without a problem.

EDIT: I have already bought a couple more. Time was/is of the essence here.
Cryptocables still has a few risers in stock for those looking for a powered solution.
All orders (including backorders) with the exception of Neon Signs have been processed, packed, and deployed. Scans should fully update by tomorrow afternoon.

Additionally, we still have extra cables in stock if you're looking for them.

Thank you for your patience during the holiday crazyness.

c0q
They're on backorder. We were supposed to get a shipment in last week but had a train derailment, so we're waiting on an update. Thanks for your patience during this crucial time!
Activity: 448
When do you expect to get the 1x-16x back in stock?
is it recommendec to use 16x tp 16x or 1x to 16x

i have enough 16x slots.

also if j power the riser do u still power the video cards
1 more question dummy plugs where can u get them

Hii

You can use a 16x in a 16x slot or a 1x in a 16x slot, dual functionality!
Activity: 252
is it recommendec to use 16x tp 16x or 1x to 16x

i have enough 16x slots.

also if j power the riser do u still power the video cards
1 more question dummy plugs where can u get them
Pages:
Jump to: