Pages:
Author

Topic: [INSTOCK]1-16x Powered Risers @ Cryptocables - Official Feedback, CS, Q&A Thread - page 4. (Read 8287 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 220
CQ - I make High Voltage glowy things.
Sale is still going for another few weeks. After that we'll be back to full price! ^^;
Order placed for some cables =D Thanks for the great summer deals!

You're welcome! Let me know if you have any questions or concerns! Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Order placed for some cables =D Thanks for the great summer deals!
Hello everyone! We now have Neon signs! Stop by and check them out if you have some free time :o)
Hello everyone! The Cryptocable Summer sale is now active. All powered risers have been reduced significantly as we know the heat of the summer can deter some mining until the cooler seasons. Please let us know if you have any questions!
We're back from vacation. All orders placed last week have now been shipped, thanks for your patience!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Ordered at 4:00AM in the morning, had a tracking number by 5:00.  I live in California, got the cables 2 days later.  They have been working in my rigs ever since.  Highly recommend you get yours!
Thanks for the rush order babe!  Received my shipment no problem. I got watermelon poprocks!  w00t..my kids had a good fight over them.(I wanted a glider dang it).

Appreciate the fast and easy transaction.

zif  8)

Glad they got there safely! If you re-order, just let me know and remind me that you have 2 kids so I can send 2 packs, one for each of them (and a glider for the parent :D). A couple orders until the 27th of May, may not include any Pop rocks or Gliders until I restock them. They're super popular!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Just bought some, I hope items are in stock and I get them fast! Smiley
Oh, and the Pop Rocks too lol!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Thanks for the rush order babe!  Received my shipment no problem. I got watermelon poprocks!  w00t..my kids had a good fight over them.(I wanted a glider dang it).

Appreciate the fast and easy transaction.

zif  Cool
Cables came in, everything looks great!  Thanks for the pop rocks and smooth shopping experience.

m

<3
Activity: 141
???
Cables came in, everything looks great!  Thanks for the pop rocks and smooth shopping experience.

m
just got my risers Smiley great condition and great quality! have not installed them yet but i dont think there will be a issue at all.

Huzzah for Ameristralia!
Activity: 332
just got my risers Smiley great condition and great quality! have not installed them yet but i dont think there will be a issue at all.
Hi guys!

5/12/2013 Update!

The pop rocks have been a hit, and we have a new packaging bonus on the way!

Remember those flying glider things as kid? Well, Cryptocables now has a whole bunch of these, and every order will now include either a candy package of Pop Rocks, or a glider kit!

The packing is purely random, so there is no guarantee for one bonus over the other ^^; Which one will you get?

Additionally, you can now find Cryptocables on twitter @: http://www.twitter.com/Cryptocables . Please excuse our dust, while this gets set up!

For my existing customers, if you have any feedback, please leave some here!
For potential new customers, please email me, PM me, twitter me, or #freenode me if you have any questions!

Thanks!
I just ordered 8 units. It is unfortunate that I had to order 8 units from Cablesaurus on 4/24 and they haven't even shipped yet... and my contact to them has gone unanswered. Very disappointed.

Doh'! Well, I strive for the best, no wo(man) goes unanswered! :D
Activity: 236
I just ordered 8 units. It is unfortunate that I had to order 8 units from Cablesaurus on 4/24 and they haven't even shipped yet... and my contact to them has gone unanswered. Very disappointed.
Activity: 56
Posting again, I ordered more they were that great! Quick shipping too!
Activity: 308
No power in the 'verse can stop me.
Got 2 cables in the mail today, great service.  And free Pop Rocks!

Will definitely order more soon, but guys, can I get anything but watermelon next time??   Grin  lol
Activity: 56
Good Idea:
I bought 2 16x-16x and 1 1x-16x, arrived within 3 days of ordering, packaging was solid! Cables are made of high quality material and are sturdy, not flimsy like some others I have ordered.

Bad Idea:
I took the pop rocks with coca-cola, I highly do not recommend doing this.....

To add to this, I am ordering 1 more of each because I am so happy with the quality, price and speed of delivery.
Pages:
Jump to: