Pages:
Author

Topic: [INSTOCK]1-16x Powered Risers @ Cryptocables - Official Feedback, CS, Q&A Thread - page 5. (Read 8287 times)

legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009
Bought a few cables from the site last Wednesday.  There was a slight mix-up and only 2 of my cables where shipped on time.  However, they promptly fixed the situation and now I have all the cables I ordered Grin

Great customer service, good prices, and fast shipping.  I'll definitely be buying from them again.
Activity: 270
Merit: 220
CQ - I make High Voltage glowy things.
Congratulations your my first BTC purchase!

Huzzah, all early morning orders have now been shipped!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Congratulations your my first BTC purchase!
Just placed an order as well, nice to have bitcoin merchants.

Shipped! Please check your email for a tracking No. :)
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
???
Just placed an order as well, nice to have bitcoin merchants.
Activity: 81
Ordered 2 of these risers with international shipping.

shipping to europe took only 5 days!

thx for a flawless service crypt0queen!
Activity: 70
Ordered 10 cables from crypt0queen and they arrived within a couple days. Great prices and fast shipping.
Hi! ^^;; You should now have an email with your tracking number Additionally, since its International - your tracking may stop after it goes beyond the USA; but that just means that it's on it's way or in your country already processing :) If you run into any issues, please let me know immediately. Thanks!
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
Just ordered 4 of the x16 -> x16 powered pci-e risers and 1 of the x1 -> x16. It's about time there was someone selling powered pcie riser cables!

$12 each and $8 international shipping to the UK (very reasonable shipping cost!)

Thanks!
Hello fellow Crypto friends!

Allow me to humbly announce Cryptocables! I specialize in a small shop dedicated to cryptocurrencies based out of Orange County, California.

A bit about myself:

I have been in Customer Service for over 10 years, and love all aspects of cryptocurrency ever since I found out about Bitcoins 2 years ago. I have been with multiple companies over the past 10 years including, but not limited to Apple Inc. and Amazon.com Inc. working very high tiers. Over the years I have always been taught to under promise, and over deliver. I strive for the best Customer Service that I can provide on a personal level, and it is my goal to assist in any way I possibly can.

Why Cryptocables?

All of my cables are mostly shipped the same day and arrive quickly (First Class: 3-5 Days, Priority 2-3 Days, in the US)
All of my cables are in static free bags, and shipped in bubble fun envelopes to secure your package
All of my cables include a molex on them, no need to pay extra for that any longer
I will exchange any cables if you have any issues with them for free
I offer competitive pricing, including, but not limited to international shipments around the globe.
Free Pop-Rocks candy is included with every order (while supplies last) :)
Powered risers support the following circuits: A(1,2,3) B(2,3)

Payments:

I currently accept PayPal, and LTC, NMC, & BTC via Bitpay.

Where can I find your Cryptocables?

PCI-E 1x to 16x [IN STOCK]

Please visit http://www.cryptocables.com

What to use this thread for:

I have nothing to hide regarding this shop, and encourage all inquiries to be public for viewing purposes. If you have any of the following below, please don't hesitate to post. Critiques are very welcome. You can always view the old thread located here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2032257

Official Feedback
Customer Service Inquiries
Questions & Answers

This thread looks fairly.. familiar?

Yep! There was an old thread created by Minlukaz, however, I am now taking over officially as it was meant to be a temporary thread. I encourage you to please post in this thread for now on, as it will be easier to keep track of any inquiries.

Contact Information

Private Messages - Always welcome!
Additionally, I am always on #freenode - crypt0queen (though sometimes, I am usually AFK :))
Reddit - Cryptocables
Twitter - @Cryptocables

Thank you <3 :)
Pages:
Jump to: