Pages:
Author

Topic: INT Chain - Internet Node Token (big partnerships, mainnet by end of January) - page 2. (Read 3363 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
cpchain is better than int or itc...

investors: qtum , ven , etp , hpb, torque capital.

partners: SAIC MOTORS

masternodes april may....dyor.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Activity: 31
Where can i get invite for telegram, discord and slack?
Activity: 154
But look on this from the other side. There are 2 groups of investors :

* those who invest on the basis of facts, fundamental analysis, token metrics, etc

* the second group that follows only trends

It's thanks to the 2nd group, we currently have so many great opportunities to invest.
Going deeper into the issue, we can see the reflection of this theory in everyday life - those who are interested in the subject, spend a lot of time to know it better and on the other side there are people who too lazy to explore the subject yourself, relying only on the opinions of others - they will believe everything someone tell them.

Cheesy  Yep...I'm def taking these dip opportunities to build up a nice size bag.  Many want to run when the price gets low (the people from the second group), but the best time to invest is when the price is in these super discounted ranges (people from first group will buy now).  The future will def be bright for INT.
Activity: 78
But look on this from the other side. There are 2 groups of investors :

* those who invest on the basis of facts, fundamental analysis, token metrics, etc

* the second group that follows only trends

It's thanks to the 2nd group, we currently have so many great opportunities to invest.
Going deeper into the issue, we can see the reflection of this theory in everyday life - those who are interested in the subject, spend a lot of time to know it better and on the other side there are people who too lazy to explore the subject yourself, relying only on the opinions of others - they will believe everything someone tell them.

I'm following this project from couple of weeks, spoke with admins about plans, have been on chineese weibo and I'm 1oo % sure, that only western investors are concerned about this project.

I take it you're either chinese or you speak Mandarin, either way, it's good to have someone that's immersed in the eastern world side of INT community on the english INT forum.

You mentioned only western world being concerned (personally I'm not, I'm building a bag, and I don't get too wrapped up in FUD easily), can you give us an idea of the sentiment that you see in the Chinese communities in terms of INT?

I'm from Europe :-) , but I simply went to chineese weibo and asked in English - When I invest in a given project, I try to do good research.
I wanted to now what are they thinking about recent rumors, They obviously didn't know anythink about it.

In a few words, Asian investors, like us, believe that this will be a project similarly successful to NEO. There is a lot of talking about core team members, especially Xiang Ruofei who is kind of superstar.

https://www.reddit.com/r/INT_Chain/comments/7s5uji/dr_xiang_ruofei_the_chief_architect_of_intchain/dt3j63k/

^^see Chrome translated bio in above link...Yeah this INT team is STACKED.  I think on paper the team and advisors seem almost to good to be true to western world so naturally people want confirmations that they are who they say they are.

It's funny that they knew nothing about the rumors, goes to show probably how insignificant they are...So bullish on this project.  Def keep the updates from the Asian community coming as you check in with them man  Smiley.
I'm following this project from couple of weeks, spoke with admins about plans, have been on chineese weibo and I'm 1oo % sure, that only western investors are concerned about this project.

I take it you're either chinese or you speak Mandarin, either way, it's good to have someone that's immersed in the eastern world side of INT community on the english INT forum.

You mentioned only western world being concerned (personally I'm not, I'm building a bag, and I don't get too wrapped up in FUD easily), can you give us an idea of the sentiment that you see in the Chinese communities in terms of INT?

I'm from Europe :-) , but I simply went to chineese weibo and asked in English - When I invest in a given project, I try to do good research.
I wanted to now what are they thinking about recent rumors, They obviously didn't know anythink about it.

In a few words, Asian investors, like us, believe that this will be a project similarly successful to NEO. There is a lot of talking about core team members, especially Xiang Ruofei who is kind of superstar.

Activity: 401
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
This coin has very explosive low marketcap with low supply. I am following it for many times and I see great potential behind it. I hope markets will recover and this coin will find its deserving place.
Hi KR2017,

I figured it out in the end. The problem was, that I tried to transfer xxxxx.xxx INT and it seems, that the contract just allows trenferring full tokens (or at least not .xxx  Some minutes ago, I transferred the full tokens and it went trough smoothly. Could you please give me a favor and delete the weblinks in your posts? I am not allowed to do this

Thanks

Good, thanks for sharing tip about INT token Smiley
Activity: 7
Merit: 1
Hi KR2017,

I figured it out in the end. The problem was, that I tried to transfer xxxxx.xxx INT and it seems, that the contract just allows trenferring full tokens (or at least not .xxx  Some minutes ago, I transferred the full tokens and it went trough smoothly. Could you please give me a favor and delete the weblinks in your posts? I am not allowed to do this

Thanks
And delete this message if You dont want anyone to see Your adress.
Hi KR2017,

I want to transfer from MetaMask to my Ledger Wallet. I hope, I've added the custom token properly (at least, I can see the Tokens in MEW). Is there a way, I can check this?
Hi Everyone,

I need to help with transferring my INT from metaMask via MEW. The target adress is o.k., as I already transferred other ERC-20

I always get a failure message: "INT Transaction Error. Exception thrown in contract code. Gas limit set dangerously high. Approving this transaction is likely to fail". After reducing the limit (was 721000), I get this transaction, which is then canceled.

Has anyone any idea, what's wrong here?

Thanks in advance
INT team have  signed a contract with a video production company, to create an introduction video which is currently set to be released on March 20th.
This will have team members in it and introduce INT project a little bit more. There will also be coverage at the South Korea upcoming event
Hi Guys
Here is a link that might help You keep the faith in INT project.

https://www.docdroid.net/uTSMnJf/int-advisors-and-investors-screening.pdf

https://medium.com/@SpazCraft/why-int-internet-node-token-needs-to-be-on-your-radar-for-2018-957bcbbad44a

Lately there was a lot of weird rumors about INT. Obviously, the reason for this is what a colleague mentioned above - the communication barrier dividing west to east, Asian work ethic, and focus on the project from INT.

The fact is that only Western investors were looking for a "hole in the whole" and meanwhile, our Asian colleagues were calm about their investments.
This project seems to be very interesting, and due the very low marketcap it could be worth an investment, but the marketing seems to be very bad... The best example is minereum, it was the first with his idea, but it has inactive dev and a not existing marketing.. so the investors have lost a lot of money

Well, if anyone that invested in the market during the January peaks have definitely lost money (not just INT hodlers).  That said INT doesn't really do a good job communicating with the western world, but that doesn't mean they'll be a failure.  Neo's marketing wasn't great to the western world initially either and then it exploded on to the scene.  Marketing to western world is often a common issue with Asian projects, but where they lack in marketing they often always make up in R&D, which I'd argue is probably more important than marketing.

INT team is elite, when everything comes to light this crypto will look good, but in a bleeding alt market, most things will look bad.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
This project seems to be very interesting, and due the very low marketcap it could be worth an investment, but the marketing seems to be very bad... The best example is minereum, it was the first with his idea, but it has inactive dev and a not existing marketing.. so the investors have lost a lot of money
What's going on - I have seen a lot of FUD recently.
Open a little like what? Put some links pls.

Very low 40M market cap now. Looking to buy a lot more on the upcoming weekend.

yeah, what FUD, I mean there's one dude on reddit making silly claims but he's an airhead Cheesy.

Don't forget, real circulating supply is 250,000,000, so even at .24 cents market cap is actually around 60 million
Pages:
Jump to: