Pages:
Author

Topic: INT Chain - Internet Node Token (big partnerships, mainnet by end of January) - page 5. (Read 3363 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I think HPB is a batter gamble right now, until we know what is happening with 850 million tokens...hopefully a coin burn!!!

Edit: however, maybe this coin is worth 10 billion even if the team is holding 85% of the tokens

The industry needs throughput...if they supply it, maybe they deserve 8.5 billion dollars for themselves...i say that tongue in cheek
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
How is this project different from IOT chain? These days same kinds of projects are popping up around. I don't know why is this happening. Look at the supply, circulating supply is very low 150million but total supply is more 1 billion. So team is holding majority of the tokens?
Thanks for the eye opening info. When it got listed on coinmarketcap,  circulating supply field was not updated but now I saw them. More than 85% of the tokens are still with the team itself. This is only good for short term pumps because of hype and people fomoing on it but in the long term this is quiet risky. If the inflation rate is low then no problem.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Hi INT team. The community is waiting for some press release on your project progress and to hear about you. Is it possible we could ask you some questions?
Activity: 266
Iota having massive issues, good time for this token to shine and maybe prove much better.
Activity: 212
Merit: 22
Amazix
How is this project different from IOT chain? These days same kinds of projects are popping up around. I don't know why is this happening. Look at the supply, circulating supply is very low 150million but total supply is more 1 billion. So team is holding majority of the tokens?
Activity: 168
how can someone think such elite developers left their jobs for hot air?

They are ignorant like some of the FUD posts already arising (people clearly trying to spread FUD already to keep price down).

This will be HUGE !
Dont be silly. Spreading FOMO is equally as harmfull as spreading FUD posts.
Small market cap projects that are just listed in exchanges with an actual target and established teams always interest me but the whole price is based on the 150m circulating supply. Who has the 850m left and how will those be distributed? Its a simple question that should have a simple answer. Now you can disregard this and continue with "to the moon" hype quality posts or give a satisfactory answer and I ll make sure to buy some as well, because as much as I looked for an answer to this I found none.
Activity: 277
Merit: 250

They are ignorant like some of the FUD posts already arising (people clearly trying to spread FUD already to keep price down).

This will be HUGE !
Activity: 64
Merit: 3
Activity: 196
Thanks for the working link to the english (short) White Paper!
Too bad there is nothing about the remaining 850 million (not 750 million as you wrote)! I totally agree with you, this is a very important question!!

Very interesting. What I like about it from my first impressions:

- Great team/advisors
- Great partnerships - IBM, Huawei (if confirmed)
- Looks like they have over 20 team members
- No public ICO, private investors look good
- Very low market cap for a project with these credentials (around 75-80mil right now).
- Mainnet release later this month

concerns:
- 150mil circulating tokens but 1bil total. What are the other 750mil going to be used for? That's no trivial amount.
- no english whitepaper?
- only on asian exchanges (though this could be a positive if you're able to position yourself before westerners gain access).
- no clear terms of partnership deals
- hard to find much info about the project
- no roadmap

Interested in hearing some other thoughts on this.

edit* just found the english whitepaper: https://web.archive.org/web/20180115224527/https://intchain.io/whitepaper/INT-whitepaper-release-EN.pdf
Quoted for emphasis, cureent prices arent sustainable for a startup project with a 1billion token supply.

Well since the guy with the concerns cant do simple math i wouldn't look into it too deeply.  150m + 750m = 900m to be clear not 1b.   Your other concerns do not worry me at all.. wait until there is more information and you can buy it at a higher price lol.

This ignorant thinking process makes people lose money in crypto. It could actually be so easy.
Activity: 76
Too bad there is nothing about the remaining 850 million (not 750 million as you wrote)! I totally agree with you, this is a very important question!!

- Great team/advisors
- Very low market cap for a project with these credentials (around 75-80mil right now).

concerns:
- 150mil circulating tokens but 1bil total. What are the other 750mil going to be used for? That's no trivial amount.
- no english whitepaper?
- only on asian exchanges (though this could be a positive if you're able to position yourself before westerners gain access).
- no roadmap

edit* just found the english whitepaper: https://web.archive.org/web/20180115224527/https://intchain.io/whitepaper/INT-whitepaper-release-EN.pdf
Quoted for emphasis, cureent prices arent sustainable for a startup project with a 1billion token supply.

Well since the guy with the concerns cant do simple math i wouldn't look into it too deeply.  150m + 750m = 900m to be clear not 1b.   Your other concerns do not worry me at all.. wait until there is more information and you can buy it at a higher price lol.
Activity: 16
This coin is rising fast, just passed $1, will probably be $10 by the time it reaches Binance.
Activity: 168

- Great team/advisors

concerns:
- no english whitepaper?
- no roadmap

Activity: 650
Merit: 500
Do not do it, it is just another pump/dump coin, INT Chain? NO way, i would never put money in here.
Wow this looks realy good. How come nobody has talked about this one yet. BTW thanks for the tip. This is my next moon project...
First of all, this just a re-branded project, and i can not trust in a project just based on another project.

It is full of profitable coins, and this one, is just another garbage.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
There is no way this project compare to IOTA, I have tried to look into the project just hype from Youtubes is why the price is rising, most people will realise soon there is not much about the January partnership people are talking about
Activity: 2
Just send the tokens (ERC20) to myEtherwallet. Then add a custom token: https://etherscan.io/token/0x0b76544f6c413a555f309bf76260d1e02377c02a

Internet Node Token
Contact Adress: 0x0b76544f6c413a555f309bf76260d1e02377c02a
Token Decimals: 6
Activity: 2
Maybe INT gets only a boost from the Youtube stars (Suppoman) - @ vudeptraihpv: please confirm with links or other facts, that they fake partnerships.
Whats really weird: the website is that slow, you cant even load it in englisch. If you want to have business, you need a available website.

EDIT: confirmed partners are only RUFF & Zheizang. The other shown partners are only "maybe" partners in the near future.
Source: INT Telegram Users
Activity: 32
Still only listed on OkEX and Coinegg, and despite that... price is moving steadily upward!  Jump on this fast.  Mcap is just over 100 million.  IOTA is at 8 billy!  If they experience even a slight fraction of IOTA success, this has a lot of potential.  Mainnet coming in a week!  Marketing efforts begin centered around its launch.

If you are in the US, you can use Coinegg. I got verified last night using a picture of my drivers license.  Bought some INT, and successfully transferred it off the exchange into MEW.
Activity: 191
On there website they say they have partnerships with big companies, but they dont. they just try to get those partnerships.
How have you confirmed that?
Activity: 154
On there website they say they have partnerships with big companies, but they dont. they just try to get those partnerships.
Activity: 17
Thanks for the Info.

I purchased these tokens from OKEx exchange, now I would like to store these tokens out of the exchange.

Can I store it in MyEtherWallet?

If so, what is the custom token details in order for me to be able to view these tokens in MyEtherWallet?

Pages:
Jump to: