Pages:
Author

Topic: INT Chain - Internet Node Token (big partnerships, mainnet by end of January) - page 6. (Read 3363 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Has someone confirmed the partnerships?

Thanks.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
ITC, INT and IOTA should just team up and dominate.

Maybe XRB too if everyone can behave themselves.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
lucacrebbe ffs you're not even early on ITC, we've already been knowing about it before you made threads and spammed this topic with it

so please keep it to your own thread, which is about ITC. this one is not
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I still don't know if the hype this project is generating really worth it,other thing I want to ask is if the partnership with the likes of IBM has been confirmed because most of these ICOs will use all these partnership to pump the price of their tokens later to find out that there is no real substances behind the news

Their  website  does not  convince  me.  
To  the   man who said  I am  ''trolling'', oh yes  I am  trolling...   a  product  backed  by the  largest  firmas in China  and  by the biggest investitors in the East  market , with  100  millions  coins,  totally under the radar,  experienced  team  and   I am trolling?

I am  talking about the  gem ITC (IOT  CHAIN) . There would be  need  to shil,  because it will explode  alone,   but I' ll do it anyway :  this is  the first gem of  2018.

Of course  not  everyone  can recognize good  deals:  they buy IOTA  when it's   3$..  

Regarding this  coin INT  I don't   even  know  which is  its purpose...

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I still don't know if the hype this project is generating really worth it,other thing I want to ask is if the partnership with the likes of IBM has been confirmed because most of these ICOs will use all these partnership to pump the price of their tokens later to find out that there is no real substances behind the news
Activity: 1
The "IBM partnership" is nothing: they just seems to use hyperledger, the IBM blockchain infrastructure  and they probably have a prefered price and the right to said that they "work with IBM"... Until I'll see a joint PR with one of these name I won't belive in....

And as another poster said, the question is what is the exact purpose of the coin? It's not even detailled, and what are the technical differenciator if any...

Having all the right buzzwords (IOT, Blockchain, China) is not enough to be a succesful project
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
I have  choosen IOTchain   (ITC)

Traded only in Huobi.com, coin  total supply 100 million backed  by  large capital funds  and  Wahles.

In Etherscan I saw  a guy  who bought and  transferred 10'000'000  ITC  during  the  Bitcoin  market fall, lol

why do you make this post that has nothing to do with INT here, instead of the thread you made specifically for ITC lol

because he is trolling...

I just invested a LOT in INT, looks great
Activity: 406
Merit: 251

Traded only in Huobi.com, coin  total supply 100 million backed  by  large capital funds  and  Wahles.

In Etherscan I saw  a guy  who bought and  transferred 10'000'000  ITC  during  the  Bitcoin  market fall, lol

why do you make this post that has nothing to do with INT here, instead of the thread you made specifically for ITC lol

Activity: 224

Activity: 490
so what, that the project from China. Is there any border for the blockade? The government will tighten the regulatory measures? So you can go somewhere else. The miners are transferring their power ...Another thing is that there is little information about the project. Perhaps this is done intentionally, as long as there is no product
Activity: 172
those are fake partnerships all new chinese icos do. They register in a free site of IBM, SAP, etc. and claim to have "partnership"- wich is a lie.
I looked at iNT chain very carefully and i can say that due the regulations coming, this is a very bad investment atm. Just stay away from chinese icos genereally.

Staying away from Chinese ICOs would have been one of the most unprofitable things you could have done in 2017?

Cheesy
Activity: 217
Merit: 101
Well i bought some INT, see how we go.

Oh and I used OKex, had no issues for whoever was asking which to use, OKex or Coinegg..
Activity: 140
the total supply is huge........... and only a little bit circulating  , be careful.
Activity: 34
guys

i bought some INT for a gamble but look at max supply

not saying it won't do well but its an obvious scam like ripple et al

same with high performance blockchain HPB...look at max supply...i do own a bit of this though

put your money in EOS and stop chasing lambos...settle for half a lambo with EOS
Activity: 3
For some reason the whitepaper loads really slowly for me and my friends, so i decided to reupload it here if someone is having the same issue.:
https://www.docdroid.net/30z8FGn/int-whitepaper-release-en.pdf
Activity: 196
At the end of this month there will be the mainnet out they confirmed this, they confirmed on telegram the partnership with IBM too, they say it will be official after the mainnet is out. So at the end of the month they will have more than ITC who got no real product before 2019, but ITC is a good project too, to be true I support both.
It's true that their whitepaper is a little messy right now but they are gonna make an update in february.
There is a lot to come for this crypto, and it's just the beginning, so if all this is done and done correctly we can hope for INT to reach the top 100.
High rish High reward and for now the risk pay Smiley

Nah, ITC testnet also going live end of this Jan. Mainnet also sometime this year. They are way ahead of the schedule. Still a little bit suspicious about INT but I also got some.
I still wonder what kind of mainnet the one of INT is supposed to be and when they created it but yeah, let's see. Also, where is the testnet?

http://www.coincalendar.info/events/internet-node-token-int-mainnet-launch/

They said they did internal test on alpha and planned the mainet at the end of january.

Yeah, I know. I just wonder when they did it (this usually takes some time) and what's it built on etc. Also the white paper did not give away much about technology etc.
Activity: 2
At the end of this month there will be the mainnet out they confirmed this, they confirmed on telegram the partnership with IBM too, they say it will be official after the mainnet is out. So at the end of the month they will have more than ITC who got no real product before 2019, but ITC is a good project too, to be true I support both.
It's true that their whitepaper is a little messy right now but they are gonna make an update in february.
There is a lot to come for this crypto, and it's just the beginning, so if all this is done and done correctly we can hope for INT to reach the top 100.

Nah, ITC testnet also going live end of this Jan. Mainnet also sometime this year. They are way ahead of the schedule. Still a little bit suspicious about INT but I also got some.
I still wonder what kind of mainnet the one of INT is supposed to be and when they created it but yeah, let's see. Also, where is the testnet?

http://www.coincalendar.info/events/internet-node-token-int-mainnet-launch/

They said they did internal test on alpha and planned the mainet at the end of january.
Activity: 1
Is the Englisch Webpage working for anybody ?  I just see the chinese version.

Does anybody now if there is a wallet available or can i store it in MEW ?

To store in MEW

Contract address
0x0b76544F6C413a555F309Bf76260d1E02377c02A

Symbol
 INT

Decimals
Activity: 196

Pages:
Jump to: