Pages:
Author

Topic: INT Chain - Internet Node Token (big partnerships, mainnet by end of January) - page 3. (Read 3363 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
What's going on - I have seen a lot of FUD recently.
Open a little like what? Put some links pls.

Very low 40M market cap now. Looking to buy a lot more on the upcoming weekend.
Activity: 358
Merit: 100
What's going on - I have seen a lot of FUD recently.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
What if it’s like 250k lol most of us won’t have it I be so sad lol buy more when it’s expensive
Activity: 154
hi guys,

how will the token swap happen ? its there a "deadline" that u have to swap your coins until a date x, and if you dont your tokens are worthless? Do you have to register your tokens, like EOS token until mainnet launch ?

thx you

That's the question everyone wants the answer to.  Right now, based one what people are saying in telegram, mainnet is private.  There has been no mention of a token swap AT ALL that I am aware of to the western world yet.

INT is currently at a very low price, providing a good entry for people looking to get in. I put a 5% of my portfolio in it, as it could be one of those that suddenly become massive. The partnerships received some FUD, but they were proven in the end..

Whatever proof you have of the partnerships being proven you should post them here for the community to see.
Activity: 65
Another Chinese coin? Why do you think she's going to go to the moon? I am from Russia and we are discussing this project. A well-known blogger recorded the video. Where so much noise?
Activity: 161
INT is currently at a very low price, providing a good entry for people looking to get in. I put a 5% of my portfolio in it, as it could be one of those that suddenly become massive. The partnerships received some FUD, but they were proven in the end..
Activity: 252
Internet Node Token , too much popular in crypto market .
saw some video recommending others to buy this coin , and it is really deserving coin .
Activity: 44
hi guys,

how will the token swap happen ? its there a "deadline" that u have to swap your coins until a date x, and if you dont your tokens are worthless? Do you have to register your tokens, like EOS token until mainnet launch ?

thx you
https://www.reddit.com/r/INTchain_Official/comments/7winva/int_project_progress_2018012920180209/

^^apparently blockchain browser is released, if anyone has the link to that it would really be nice.

Invite to telegram chat? I cant find it anywhere.

If you do a search on telegram (INT) you will find it with ease

https://t.me/INTChainOfficial
Activity: 294
I have been watching this coin for a long time. I think that it's time to buy while the price has fallen. I think that it will grow well this year.
Activity: 11
Is there a wallet for this?
Activity: 31
Invite to telegram chat? I cant find it anywhere.
Activity: 224
I am in but I have been thinking about which iota of china will win in the end. Intchain, Cpchain and IoT chain all look good but you bet your ass that there will be only one especially in China. What do you guys think?
Activity: 44
hi guys when will the token swap happen and how?

Can i store the INT token for now safely on MEW ??

Until what time i have to swap it?
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
Wow, this coin is super cheap. You got to be kidding me. I have no fiat to invest in this. I should have waited.
Activity: 112
Merit: 23
"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"
INT's current price looks delicious. I'm confident that it's gonna be huge, and I'm looking forward to taking a position soon.

Circulating Supply
150,000,000 INT
Total Supply
1,000,000,000 INT

When will the remaining tookens be released?

Does this coin have telegram and discord?

CMC is wrong, the real circulating supply is 250,000,000

There's a telegram channel and it's pretty active, you should be able to find the answers to your questions from people in that chat.
Activity: 31

Circulating Supply
150,000,000 INT
Total Supply
1,000,000,000 INT

When will the remaining tookens be released?

Does this coin have telegram and discord?
Is the mainnet out yet? It would be quite reassuring if it was. Also, are the partnerships genuine? In my experience, they tend to be, even if people are skeptical of them. But Chinese companies may be different.

Mainnet 1.0 is out according to the Feb 1st Shanghai conference, you can view a summary here:

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/eBjHH-LoZgbixRwiX18N7Q

Only thing that isn't clear to me is what will be available in mainnet, I don't think it's a given that node functionality will be available but I hope it is so the reward process can start.

Nothing further on the partnerships at this point really, but Microsoft China, SAP, and Huawei had seats in the building (I believe IBM too, but don't quote me on that).  You can hit up Reddit for more pics of the conference.

My personal take, the partnerships are real, but hypothetically speaking, even if they're not that's the risk you take.  You either wait until its obvious and pay a premium, or you have faith and get in potentially early.  The team is full of what looks like Huawei superstars to me so I don't see why they couldn't have an in there...this is one of those coins where I'd rather find out if I'm right or wrong while I'm hodling it.  I'll live if the partnerships don't pan out.
Activity: 112
Merit: 23
"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"
Is the mainnet out yet? It would be quite reassuring if it was. Also, are the partnerships genuine? In my experience, they tend to be, even if people are skeptical of them. But Chinese companies may be different.
Pages:
Jump to: