Pages:
Author

Topic: interest in bitcoin is increasing - page 11. (Read 11380 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 08:23:42 AM
yes very true, more and more people are interested to enter into the world of crypto or enter into Bitcoin. They are enthusiastic to learn and add knowledge or their insight about Bitcoin and how to buy and sell in the world of crypto. There are also those who learn how to follow bounty and signature campaigns. More and more people want to learn and more and more people are earning good in terms of insight or in terms of profit income.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
December 23, 2017, 08:21:38 AM
People are getting interested in Bitcoins as the same manner people got interested in the internet / E-mail which made post office obsolete . But to say ,amazon and big shopping giants will incorporate Bitcoins into their trading will be hard. Becuase transaction fees and the risk of holding bitcoins outnumber the benefit of using bitcoins.
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 08:11:12 AM
Yes interests are increasing and so its benefits..
I think, as the demand increases the value also increases
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 08:03:20 AM
As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
may be in the next generation.......thanz fr reading

shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon will never direct accept bitcoin. you need 3rd trusted company to use bitcoin.

best way is to start cards can be loaded with bitcoin
Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
December 23, 2017, 04:42:32 AM
As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?

Yes it is true that many people have interest in bitcoin because of its benefits. Since many people are indulging themselves in the bitcoin community, the corresponding value will also increase. There's one thing I can think of why shopping sites can't accept bitcoin: it is volatile. The value of bitcoin changes in time to time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
December 23, 2017, 04:00:34 AM
I think as the cost increments clearly an ever increasing number of individuals will find out about it. On the other hand simply yesterday BTC dropped almost $5000 as a result of an overhaul and now out of the blue individuals are back on their lofty self esteem about where and when to contribute.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
December 23, 2017, 03:22:24 AM
yes of course with bitcoin has many changes that can be obtained by users, even some of them have a luxurious life thanks to its activity in bitcoin.
And feels very worthy if bitcoin become popular now and has achieved drastic progress either bitcoin development or user growth continues to grow and increase in various countries.
Activity: 138
Merit: 4
Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem
December 23, 2017, 01:04:00 AM
The exchange of btc to cash was rapidly increasing as of last month. At the same time the interest of both non bitcoin user and user also increase because of the opportunity that btc offer to many people. As of today, people see btc as an big chance to earn money and hoping that btc will become life changing
Activity: 406
December 23, 2017, 12:18:57 AM
Lot of people are now interested in Bitcoin.also it's increasing.day by day lot of are involved it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
December 22, 2017, 02:25:38 PM

Despite its fall in last time Bitcoin saved potential to develop, wide spreading further. Some experts says that BTC coin will reach the price to 40000USD. Unbelievable thing for the investors. Many of them will be lucky.
Activity: 434
December 22, 2017, 02:14:02 PM
Once the interest of bitcoin is increasing I think it favourable for us since we can gain more income without spending too much effort to have it.
At this point we should grab this opportunity by holding it longer to accumulate more earnings.
Activity: 110
December 22, 2017, 09:15:28 AM
Yes you are right. Interest in bitcoin is increasing exponentially. In fact overall digital currency market has drawn some very robust inflows this year, and this in turn has been reflected in the total market cap of these assets.

If this keeps on moving then definitely people will show more interest in this and it will continue its momentum in 2018 also.
I'm confident that bitcoin will continue its momentum in 2018, so the interest in it will continue to increase, people generally like something new, and even more they like something scandalous)

Nahh i donot think you can say a 9 years thing new.
But yes the technology behind it is preety solid.
so yup a bull movement we can expect in new year.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
December 22, 2017, 09:13:17 AM
Yes you are right. Interest in bitcoin is increasing exponentially. In fact overall digital currency market has drawn some very robust inflows this year, and this in turn has been reflected in the total market cap of these assets.

If this keeps on moving then definitely people will show more interest in this and it will continue its momentum in 2018 also.
I'm confident that bitcoin will continue its momentum in 2018, so the interest in it will continue to increase, people generally like something new, and even more they like something scandalous)
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
December 22, 2017, 08:02:03 AM

Activity: 154
December 22, 2017, 07:46:22 AM
Yes. Currently, bitcoin creates noise around the world, because, as you can see, the value at the moment reaches a high value that you can not expect this year, therefore, perhaps many investors are investing now in bitcoins.
Activity: 144
December 21, 2017, 02:39:32 PM
It's really awsome to see people in my surroundings who are suddenly interested in bitcoin. This is just the beginning!
Activity: 154
December 21, 2017, 02:35:32 PM
Yahh
Interest in bitcoin is inreasing day by day.It's a good sign for bitcoin i think.Because when more people join in this crypto world .Then the bitcoin will be the more predictable thing in this world.So increasing interest in bitcoin is a good thing.thank you.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
December 21, 2017, 02:32:05 PM
In my opinion not only Bitcoin, but other cryptocurrencies will get a lot of interest from everyone. It is a good way to diversify the investments
Activity: 120
December 21, 2017, 02:31:29 PM
Interest for Bitcoin is increasing day by day and new investor is coming in this sector with full of attention for long term tendency. Really nice improvement.
Activity: 406
December 21, 2017, 02:29:26 PM
Bitcoin is a revolution that we have the opportunity to witness. Many people will join this new era of world wealth
Pages:
Jump to: