Pages:
Author

Topic: interest in bitcoin is increasing - page 10. (Read 11380 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 10:39:45 PM
Yes everybody's  interest is increasing in bitcoin everybody is talking about bitcoin they want it too . My friends have started calling me and they wants to know how to buy it after watching my Facebook posts regarding Crypto currency, its on news , government is trying to figure it out like what it is , it have gain everyone's attention. Trust on bitcoin have increased peole have now started investing in bitcoin. 
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 10:05:51 PM
Currently interest in bitcoin is increasing, it can be seen from the number of new members in this forum including me. But that's not enough to make bitcoin acceptable as another payment alternative in Amazon. Need something more to be accepted by Amazon, that is, the majority of people use bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
January 02, 2018, 09:34:24 PM
As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
may be in the next generation.......thanz fr reading

The interest has been increasing for a few months now and does not look like it is going to stop anytime soon. That is good news for those who already hold bitcoin and doubt it could be bad for those looking to get in now.

Not just for a few months, but people started to be interested in bitcoin in my opinion was last year, my classmate started to ask me about it when they saw me earning money with bitcoin, what more now, the price of bitcoin is PUMPING and it looks like it is going to hit the prediction price before this year ends which is $10000 per bitcoin.
The interest on bitcoin has been increasing steadily over the past few years but it seems we are finally reaching a point where awareness of bitcoin is going to become so widespread that I fear we may enter in a bubble but at the same time those of us that bought bitcoin before that time are going to be the beneficiaries of that bubble.
Yes off course the rate of interest in bitcoin is increasing day by day with a fast rate and it is more expected that the bitcoin will get maximum number of users in the whole world in very short time in future and this will make easy the way of becoming national currency.
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
December 28, 2017, 09:38:53 AM
Lot of people are now interested in Bitcoin.also it's increasing.day by day lot of are involved it.
Yeah! The way bitcoin is increasing in value, we should not miss even a single opportunity of collecting it and that too at cheap rates because we all know that by the end of next year, bitcoin will easily be at 40,000 dollars which is a quite big amount. All those who want to be a millionaire with bitcoin are trying to hold it as long as they can. We should also avoid selling it off at cheap rates because some prices are really tempting.
Activity: 252
December 24, 2017, 04:44:18 PM
frist of all people are interrested in bitcoin.Beacause many people are accepting it as a medium of exchange. From that itself, the value of bitcoin will growing day by day.There's one thing I can't think of why shopping sites can't accept bitcoin if it happens the interrest of bitcoin will be grown than today.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
December 24, 2017, 03:32:13 PM
In my opinion people's interest in Bitcoin is increasing day by day. An ever increasing number of individuals will contribute Bitcoin. As unstable as it might be, Bitcoin truly has a great deal of potential and is truly observed as the fate of monetary standards.
Bitcoin is getting more and more popular every day, but we do not see this price effective, and there are people who invested in Bitcoin this week. These people will never invest in Bitcoin again. There is a lot to be said about this, but we have to introduce the positive aspects of Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
December 24, 2017, 03:24:46 PM
Bitcoin is the currency of the internet .Bitcoin is meant for internet transactions so the popularity of internet will definitely increase and price growth is major reason people are looking at cryptocurrency
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
December 24, 2017, 03:19:43 PM
lately a lot of people are interested in bitcoin and from this it becomes more popular and it pleases
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 02:57:05 PM
In my opinion people's interest in Bitcoin is increasing day by day. An ever increasing number of individuals will contribute Bitcoin. As unstable as it might be, Bitcoin truly has a great deal of potential and is truly observed as the fate of monetary standards.
Activity: 50
December 24, 2017, 01:45:42 PM
As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?

flipkar,amazon,..... will never accept bitcoin now or in future.

will find big online shops better than amazon using bitcoin
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
December 24, 2017, 01:35:20 PM
As of now the number of people who get interested in bitcoin become double and I think it will continue on increasing. If there is a huge number of people who interested in bitcoin there is a chance that the price of bitcoin wil also increase. Lastly, I hope in the future many people would get interested in bitcoin.
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
December 24, 2017, 01:33:31 PM
Next generation? Man, in the next few years, I assure you. If even McDonalds want to accept bitcoin. Just wait, it will be interesting to watch Smiley
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
December 24, 2017, 01:22:14 PM
This is a two month old post. I agree with you, yes, people's interest in Bitcoin is increasing. But the truth is, we are defining a reason "People are keeping themselves away from bitcoin and selling their bitcoins" as the drop of the value of bitcoins recently. Anybody have a thought? Please explain me (tag me with your post please).
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 12:49:36 PM
Bitcoin is the future, many people will accept it as a medium of exchange. From that itself, the value of bitcoin will appreciate, what more in the future?
There is a saying "if you can't beat them join them". I think those who will oppose in the future with bitcoin, will just adapt with the bitcoin system. Same goes with many companies it will adapt and join to the bitcoin system.

It may be a medium of exchange, or it can maintain its properties just like now. The next time in bitcoin will be more amazing for us. I hear all the people are talking about bitcoin even they don't have any. This is also good.
Activity: 125
December 24, 2017, 12:47:41 PM
Bitcoin is the future, many people will accept it as a medium of exchange. From that itself, the value of bitcoin will appreciate, what more in the future?
There is a saying "if you can't beat them join them". I think those who will oppose in the future with bitcoin, will just adapt with the bitcoin system. Same goes with many companies it will adapt and join to the bitcoin system.
Activity: 1040
Merit: 538
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
December 24, 2017, 12:40:10 PM
It sure is, it got the most interest since the price got to almost 20000$. Now everyone that hasn't even known about Bitcoin are regreting not investing in it. I even saw an interview with a miner from my country and I was really surprised because it is rare that Bitcoin shows up on my national TV and my country is really unfamiliar eith Bitcoin but I see more and more people thinking about investing in it.
Activity: 154
December 24, 2017, 12:08:34 PM
t really happened, even many of my friends started to learn and search for Bitcoin. The price of bitcoins is increasing, forcing people to become interested in this virtual currency. Do not be surprised that Bitcoin will become more popular and the price will fall.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
December 23, 2017, 08:41:45 AM
Due to the great potential bitcoin is showing, the numbers of bitcoin holders are also increasing. Investors are showing a great interest toward this as the numbers of people investing here are also continuously increasing. But since, some countries haven't legalized it, the uses of this cryptocurrency have some limits. Once the government started to accept this, it will be use in so many ways. But when it comes to amazon, flipkar etc it will really be difficult. We still don't know what will happen next.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
December 23, 2017, 08:39:45 AM
yes very true, more and more people are interested to enter into the world of crypto or enter into Bitcoin. They are enthusiastic to learn and add knowledge or their insight about Bitcoin and how to buy and sell in the world of crypto. There are also those who learn how to follow bounty and signature campaigns. More and more people want to learn and more and more people are earning good in terms of insight or in terms of profit income.
Yeah Bitcoin is very interesting  becsuse of the price that soaring so high people in all walk of life feel interested becsuse of how bitcoin changes life once people knows their story people fell excited and will simple amaze and excited and even invest.
Activity: 109
December 23, 2017, 08:31:12 AM
Of course, everyone will get interested on things about earnings and investing...
Like bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: