Pages:
Author

Topic: interest in bitcoin is increasing - page 9. (Read 11380 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 12:17:27 PM
Your opinion is right as bitcoin demand is growing like a wild fire and everyone want bitcoin in its portfolio but supply is decreasing, that is the main reason behind big rise in bitcoin and this trend will continue for long due to supply shortening.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 09:21:34 AM
yuk who started joining bitcoin, to engage in bitcoin trading globally and if most people around the world know about this digital currency then there will be a price decline or a greatly increased price increase. will get more room to grow to bitcoin because only a few countries in southeast asia have adopted bitcoin including japan, philippina and hesitation in recent years and some are planning where in western countries bitcoin is becoming popular and already many of them make bitcoin its main job.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
January 03, 2018, 09:09:13 AM
This will increase as each year will always increase human interest to find out how Bitcoin works. Smiley

This is so true, on each year people curiousity increasing rapidly, that is how bitcoin price going to rise too. Like today, my friend ask me how this works, before he did not even care about what bitcoin is. This interest of bitcoin will keep on growing on each year because people start on believe what is bitcoin really is
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 03:12:20 AM
As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
may be in the next generation.......thanz fr reading
As of now 2018 there so many people interested in btc because theres people alot of knowledge about it and they teach them all.Their interest is so high they invest in btc they shop online and they use btc as their payment.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
January 03, 2018, 01:27:27 AM
Bitcoin started to rise up again.
Holiday is not really good for those holders who dispose their cryptocurrency but for the traders it does.
Traders already gaining at this moment.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
January 03, 2018, 01:23:09 AM
As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?

I think gradually the development of digital technology is growing. many will involve bitcoin as a means of payment recognized by large stores. yes we are just waiting for it to happen in the future.
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
January 03, 2018, 01:14:52 AM
I agree with your post. Interest of people in Bitcoin is really increasing and in the future, it will still increase. Not only Bitcoin is getting popular to people worldwide but also other cryptocurrencies or tokens. Bitcoin value is getting higher so I think, this also means that there are many people who use Bitcoin in transacting with other people and businesses. They are using Bitcoin because it is easier, faster and convenient to use. Because of many benefits of Bitcoin, I can say that it is in demand right now.

In my point of view, I think Bitcoin will be accepted in amazon and other shopping sites in the next months or year, as long as people who use Bitcoin are increasing then Bitcoin will continue getting popularity and trust from potential users, investors and shareholders, even ordinary people are given a chance to use Bitcoin, not just using it but also to earn from it. As we are here in this forum, this also means that we are already interested with Bitcoin so why don't we share it to others.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
January 03, 2018, 01:06:26 AM
This will increase as each year will always increase human interest to find out how Bitcoin works. Smiley
Why not, bitcoin is rapidly growing in the area of digital money like anything that is the main reason why bitcoin interest is increasing in the people. Bitcoin making news all over the world because of it's price that could be one of the reasons for an increase in the interest.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
January 03, 2018, 12:56:35 AM
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
January 03, 2018, 12:52:03 AM
That's correct. 2018 looks promising for bitcoin as people are amazed at its performance last year from start to end. I think there will be a rally for BTC this year to reach an all time high.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 12:44:45 AM
Yes becoming more interesting like me very interested now..and i read some that makes me very interested
Activity: 175
Merit: 2
January 03, 2018, 12:32:06 AM
Bitcoin is already proven during the holiday the price drops.
But after it it will rise again
Activity: 294
January 03, 2018, 12:29:55 AM
Yes everybody interest is increasing in bitcoin everybody is talking about bitcoin they want it too, It have gain everyone's attention and trust on bitcoin have increased people have now started investing in bitcoin. Need something more to be accepted by Amazon, That is, The majority of people use bitcoin.
Activity: 196
January 03, 2018, 12:25:15 AM
Bitcoin is digital gold. Many people store it with an eye to the future. Increased demand increases the price. I think that growth will soon continue the cryptocurrency will keep the title of an effective investment tool. But personally, I never was a holder — prefer to invest in themes, which can influence, not just be a bystander.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
January 03, 2018, 12:24:31 AM
I think when bitcoin begins to circulate widely and in the know many more people are interested in bitcoin to be used as an investment, print and electronic media is currently aggressively to discuss bitcoin so it is reasonable if many bitcoin enthusiasts.
Activity: 364
Merit: 17
January 03, 2018, 12:14:08 AM
can be seen from people's interest in bitcoin today. It is very chance that bitcoin will be accepted as a means of payment transactions in various online sites. But if bitcoins are not accepted, then developers from Altcoin will create new projects to work with online sites to make digital money available on amazon and on other sites.
Activity: 406
January 03, 2018, 12:05:10 AM
When the BTC solves the problems of the high rates of its transactions and the slowness of its network, a greater number of investors and companies will be interested in it
Activity: 545
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 02, 2018, 11:56:31 PM

yes you are right more and more are getting to know bitcoin and more and more who want to have bitcoin bitcoin prices will rise and make bitcoin increasingly rare, hopefully this becomes the trigger of bitcoin price increase.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
January 02, 2018, 11:35:41 PM
Well, there is a high chance of bitcoin being accepted in such transaction. And if it will be, it will be probably accepted worlwide but before it gets accepted, bitcoin needs to pass a needle thread. It does need a serious study on some effects it might because internally, physically, and enviromental it would be not too way easy as we think it was. It might cause negatively and positively in some aspects like losing a lot of money but as I see if it bitcoin gets accepted the value of it will be in stable situation because exchanging bitcoin to a thing you want to buy is not easy for a company to accept because the value of it sometimes goes up and sometimes goes down.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 11:23:12 PM
Yes, indeed bitcoin has command interest from different angles. The government had interest in bitcoin, private entity also interest in bitcoin and also every individual re interested in it. Therefore the global world is after bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: