Pages:
Author

Topic: interest in bitcoin is increasing - page 8. (Read 11380 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 01:51:46 PM
let's hope Bitcoin explodes again then
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
January 09, 2018, 01:50:47 PM
Bitcoin is digital gold. Many people store it with an eye to the future. Increased demand increases the price. I think that growth will soon continue the cryptocurrency will keep the title of an effective investment tool. But personally, I never was a holder — prefer to invest in themes, which can influence, not just be a bystander.
Bitcoin bring revaluation and its going something great for its users and that’s why a lot of people, countries and such a big companies they are joining bitcoin because they think and they are sure that bitcoin can help them out in their economy and that’s why interest in bitcoin is going to increased and with a passage of time I’m sure bitcoin will be able to end world poverty and there is also a possibility that bitcoin can be an international currency.
Activity: 72
January 08, 2018, 12:50:22 PM
Indeed! its true that its actually increasing since every now and then people get interested on bitcoin😊
The progress of bitcoin at this time,automatically will make it easier for us to buy anything, all places online buying and selling will definitely receive with bitcoin payment, we wait I'm sure will receive our results that have bitcoin assets.. Smiley
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 08, 2018, 12:46:55 PM
The progress of bitcoin at this time,automatically will make it easier for us to buy anything, all places online buying and selling will definitely receive with bitcoin payment, we wait I'm sure will receive our results that have bitcoin assets.. Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
January 08, 2018, 12:31:35 PM
The interest in bitcoin is really increasing but sadly half of the knowledge that people learn in my country starts with scam and a lot of non real things. Those that has been victimize a lot of times are tired and regret knowing bitcoin and stop trusting it.
Activity: 378
January 08, 2018, 11:36:35 AM
Well it sure must have been lucrative for most businesses that started early with bitcoin accepted payments. Their money has gone times 5 atleast if they holded.
Maybe Bitcoin will never be accepted at Amazon, maybe another coin will fill that role.
Sure...interest in bitcoin is increasing because for most international business that started early with accepted payments. Then it has good challenge for every one who knows the interesting of bitcoin, that is posting about something that that author wrote before.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 11:34:17 AM
As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
may be in the next generation.......thanz fr reading

Bitcoin topped among all of other cryptocurrencies because people have take quite interest in it. It's the first successful block chain and because of this, people sometimes miss interpret the terms bitcoin and cryptocurrency. In the future years, I can see more establishments and online companies to accept bitcoin.
Activity: 126
January 08, 2018, 11:08:12 AM
coz of the value but not of the technology as of the moment. the interest is caught from the chances of earning a bit aside from their typical job
Activity: 392
January 08, 2018, 10:46:36 AM
As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
I think it will never accept bicoins. The fact that some countries does not accept bitcoin makes the online shoping more hotheaded. It may happen if the cryptocurrency market will be globally accepted and if the bitcoin reduces its volatility.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 10:34:55 AM
Bitcoin is growing, it has many benefits. Bitcoins can help people make money. So everyone's interest in bitcoins is increasing. Everybody is investing in bitcoin to make money.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 09:42:28 AM
But the cryptocurrency market is only just beginning, and it will continue to rise sharply until the bubble arrives.
Activity: 20
January 08, 2018, 09:40:47 AM
yes,interest on bitcoin is increasing day by day.people likes the comfortable currency like bitcoin.bitcoin is decentralized currency and good for online transactions.we can send money to our friends anywhere.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
January 08, 2018, 09:35:37 AM
Good to know that some websites are already utilizing bitcoin or other cryptos as payment of their items sold online or services that they offered. If that will increase in numbers this year, then it will somehow give significant change to bitcoin's market cap and making its market price more expensive.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
January 08, 2018, 08:30:15 AM
Interest in bitcoin is surely on the increase as lots of investors keeps coming in and as they do so, they spread the world out to other people showing them the benefits and importance of bitcoin. More articles are also being written to explain the importantance and benefits of bitcoin and as such people get to read them and then develop interest in bitcoin. Interest in bitcoin will increase more than the way it is now sooner than we think as the word about bitcoin keeps spreading all over the globe.
Activity: 218
Blockchain with solar energy
January 08, 2018, 04:34:50 AM
yes, everyday there are more and more people getting involved in bitcoin. Of course the main reason is that it could be a great source of income. As time goes by, the demand would rise due to its popularity. As for merchants, we can expect that more of them will accept bitcoin as payment because it may give them a lot more profit in the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
January 08, 2018, 04:25:45 AM
It's high way because we recently reached an all time high.more the prices of bitcoin increases more popular find bitcoin interesting and start investing in it and probodly start investing in it.this is real future and people should invest on this good asset.
bitcoin is indeed very promising for the life of us all, because all the investors who invest a lot of their money and money into bitcoin. just because they believe that bitcoin is promising, but the fact of the matter is true. so the longer there are many who use bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
January 08, 2018, 04:11:19 AM
It's high way because we recently reached an all time high.more the prices of bitcoin increases more popular find bitcoin interesting and start investing in it and probodly start investing in it.this is real future and people should invest on this good asset.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
January 08, 2018, 04:02:46 AM
the interest of people into investing on bitcoin are  really high now, the fact that the price of bitcoin keep on increasing and even reach new record high after smashing through record after record over the past year. we cant blame them, people will look for something that will benefit them and that is bitcoin
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
January 08, 2018, 03:27:15 AM
This will increase as each year will always increase human interest to find out how Bitcoin works. Smiley
Why not, bitcoin is rapidly growing in the area of digital money like anything that is the main reason why bitcoin interest is increasing in the people. Bitcoin making news all over the world because of it's price that could be one of the reasons for an increase in the interest.
Bitcoin is attracting investors from all over the world due to its way of gaining value. Even the haters are inclined to accept this fact that bitcoin increases at unexpected and amazing rate. It is the best tool to make ample amounts of profits in a short period.

We all need money for surviving in this world and no one wants to earn it through hard means. Bitcoin is the answer to all our needs and requirements. Plus, it is the future of money.
Activity: 168
Merit: 102
January 03, 2018, 03:02:41 PM
the interest in bitcoin increasing fast. there is no doubt about.bitcoin price is not stable. for that reason shopping dites are not accepting bitcoin as payment method.but day by day the market value and the users of bitcoin increasing.we do believe that very soon they accept bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: