Pages:
Author

Topic: interest in bitcoin is increasing - page 27. (Read 11415 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 06:21:15 AM
Well, they will have to if they want to keep existing.
It looks like that in the near future the world will use the cryptocurrencies instead of "physical" money, and if sites like Amazon or any other site won't adapt themselves, they won't make it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
November 11, 2017, 06:18:28 AM
Sooner or later those shopping sites you mentioned will accept bitcoin. Just wait. I do believe that someday bitcoin will be accepted as a legal currency worldwide. Articles, advertisements, and news about bitcoin are increasing. If that continues, existence of bitcoin will be spread in the world easily.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
November 11, 2017, 06:15:47 AM
As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
may be in the next generation.......thanz fr reading

that's true, but bitcoin also have a risk. not everytime bitcoin price will increase. and i agree with u in the future most e-commerce will add bitcoin as payment features.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 11, 2017, 06:09:36 AM
I guess, Bitcoin usage increases day by day. Lots of people within this country can be satisfied by using bitcoin. because the advantages are remarkable.
Yes that is right, but the biggest reason why the interest in bitcoin increase is because japan was accept bitcoin as a medium of exchange, this makes asian market see bitcoin as good invesment. The more good news abput bitcoin the more people will interested to bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 01:03:01 AM
As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?

judging by the progress of digital technology can affect the development of bitcoin itself as one of the currently popular digital currencies, bitcoin is one of the most valuable investments besides gold for the short term
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
November 11, 2017, 12:52:14 AM
That is true, a lot of people are into bitcoin nowadays, because of sharing and postingo on social networks, televisions featured bitcoin in my country, hope that most online shops are into bitcoin trading, im sure in the future, bitcoin will be widely accepted.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
November 11, 2017, 12:52:03 AM
Yes,  bitcoin is widely known now and some main stream media are giving news about bticoin. Also the high rate of bitcoin makes other people to be more interested in investing to bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
November 11, 2017, 12:49:59 AM
In my opinion, yes the interest in bitcoin is increasing. Because of the price and uses of it. The price of bitcoin is now high and increasing. Many people will have the intention or interest to try bitcoin because of that. The additional of that is the way how you can use bitcoin. 
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
November 11, 2017, 12:03:38 AM
why they cant accept...they can start accepting bitcoins...is bitoin's value so much less in today's market??
because its not time to accept. due of popularity of bitcoin it value is increase or decreasing depend on the demanding or have fork coming. he think the interest is increase it totally Yes because they are solving the problem of bitcoin so the interest is increasing.
Activity: 30
November 10, 2017, 11:58:03 PM
Yes, because a lot of people are showing interest and getting into bitcoin. it becomes more popular day by day. I guess the number one reason here was its growing value. We all know its rapidly increasing in just a shorter span of time. That value attracts a lot of people, those who want an extra income.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
November 10, 2017, 11:54:42 PM
By taking a look at bitcoin chart for the last year, who doesnt attracted  Grin
And it will keep increasing the more people know about tit
Activity: 3
November 10, 2017, 11:45:03 PM
Within my organization there are people who are thinking about Bitcoin, however they don't invest, I suppose they simply desired to know what Bitcoin is, there's also people who continue asking me about Bitcoin, and anytime I tell them what's Bitcoin, they usually request, how come I am not a that rich yet, there are also those who requests what Bitcoin is, plus they do commit. The interest n Bitcoin did grew this past weeks, however there are still few who'll believe in Bitcoin, I think it depends on the mind set of people who requests us about Bitcoin, although it's good to understand that people are being interested on Bitcoin this time around, there it's still those who don't accept Bitcoin, if if ever we experienced an individual like that, we ought to just respect their views on move ahead, I think not everyone io shat prepared to take that the long term is here.t
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 11:43:07 PM
The future is HERE ! Bitcoin is slowly growing from its initial value. As many people engage in it the more demand it undergoes, According to the law of supply and the demand the price will go up til all demands are occupied.
Activity: 168
Merit: 22
November 10, 2017, 11:39:53 PM
it really shocks that bitcoin price rises this past few months,due to this matter many people start investing others are saving because of sudden changes of value of bitcoin. i think it will really grow in the near future
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
November 10, 2017, 10:55:32 PM
yes until now bitcoin enthusiasts grew rapidly, with price movements from year to year continues to rise into a special attraction to attract many people, and large profit from bitcoin makes bitcoin users increasing
Activity: 216
November 10, 2017, 10:21:45 PM

everyday more and more people are having a big interest about bitcoin.not just because of the high price but the idea that it can trade in and make money easily.i know amazon already accept bitcoin as a payment.sure thing more and more stores will accept bitcoin as payments also.easy,convinient fast.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
November 10, 2017, 10:16:21 PM
Well it sure must have been lucrative for most businesses that started early with bitcoin accepted payments. Their money has gone times 5 atleast if they holded.
Maybe Bitcoin will never be accepted at Amazon, maybe another coin will fill that role.

Right?! I think about gyft and egifter all the time, those dudes processed millions of dollars worth of bitcoin alone back in the day, when it was sub 1000 (i know i sent them my fair share at least  Grin) but as per op, I dont think this price level is indicative of the level of adoption; this is an easily manipulated market with a bunch of uneducated participants with little formal trading education. hence noobs and bubble, dont expect this to keep up at the same rate forever.

if the price keeps going up like this, these fees are going to hamper this very use case of bitcoin.  Undecided
Activity: 350
November 10, 2017, 05:40:35 PM
There ere more and more are getting interested in Bitcoin and believe, as what you have said bitcoin will be accepted as payment in online shops. I think there are is a high possibility that online shopping sites will accept bitcoin as payment. it is a great thing also that they may be open to other options like this people who have bitcoin will not convert to fiat just to buy something online. It is also convenient to shopper to have more choices. I think that is a win win situation and i cant see nothing wring about that. When Bitcoin comes to the point which its value will stable then there is a high chance hat this will be possible. 
Activity: 434
November 10, 2017, 05:13:37 PM
People is interest in that is rising things.  Actually It is very normal. This is human nature. Bitcoin is rising and can bring money so they wonder bitcoin. they say what is bitcoin where is bitcoin and they search and don't believe that see.
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
November 10, 2017, 04:48:06 PM
A llot of people are showing interest and getting into bitcoin for the past few months, it becomes more popular day by day. I guess the number one reason here was its growing value. We all know its rapidly increasing in just a shorter span of time
Pages:
Jump to: