Pages:
Author

Topic: Internet Marketing - page 24. (Read 123534 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 257
August 04, 2017, 05:35:17 PM
Doing marketing on the internet is a form of marketing that is easy to do depending on what you market, marketing on the internet is a very good solution to do, because now everyone has used the internet in any case and to fulfill his wishes.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
August 04, 2017, 04:33:10 PM
Marketing is so freaking huge, you can get a master in marketing. I've seen many clever methods. The simplest ones is using adsense or something. You can get very clever and do marketing for free. Like using YouTube comments, steam groups, baked in subtitles and so on. It's up to you. Before marketing, considers this; what's your audience, what your budget, and how much time are you willing to sacrifice?
Activity: 322
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
August 03, 2017, 04:45:11 PM
Paid instruments are not necessary to buy. They are not so useful as they are advertised)
You can do everything for free and get great benefits from promoting your product. But you have to take into account the fact that this takes a lot of time and effort
Activity: 322
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
August 03, 2017, 04:38:46 PM
Need lot of hard work,researching knowledge,SEO...
need to promote your products in social site like fb,tw,linkedin,reddit etc.you can also use paid tools to promote your products.

Paid instruments are not necessary to buy. They are not so useful as they are advertised)
You can do everything for free and get great benefits from promoting your product. But you have to take into account the fact that this takes a lot of time and effort
Activity: 714
August 01, 2017, 05:51:15 PM
Need lot of hard work,researching knowledge,SEO...
need to promote your products in social site like fb,tw,linkedin,reddit etc.you can also use paid tools to promote your products.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
August 01, 2017, 10:14:17 AM
To build an online business there must be some things you should consider. The most important factor is enough capital to market the product you want to sell and of course create a marketing strategy.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 31, 2017, 11:59:49 AM
Social media is cheap and easy that is why people use it. When things are cheap and easy they usually have very low returns and value.

Podcasts, websites, news publishers these types of exposure usually have much more return but they are not cheap and easy. They require work or money.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
July 30, 2017, 03:23:57 PM
i am starting marketing for my product . i want to know about internet marketing.is true internet marketing = making money How to succeed in internet marketing?

i have a degree in marketing, the first thing to do is to decide which market you will conquer. it depends on the product to which market it cater and where to position your brand. be specific on choosing your market. when it says internet marketing it is putting your product in the internet put may be placed in facebook ads or other social media where it fits. i think you will succeed if you choose the right market and the right media. 
I agree with you . Determining the purpose of the market to which we are going is the most important thing. Because once we can get the market then we can do various things in marketing our products. So look at the target of what we are really going from the beginning.

That's why we also need to research the market before promoting your product. Is the product you are going to promote is saturated already or not? Who is your competition? Who is your target customers? If you have answered all of this questions then it will be easy for you to know how and who will be your potential customers. Of course the best way to promote is through social media's.
Activity: 182
Buglab.io
July 30, 2017, 11:33:51 AM
If you want to make money from home online, there are so many businesses that we can do at home .. one of them with internet marketing. Before you start you should do the following 1. you have to know what you want? Sample how much income you want to get from internet marketing. One of your ways to make money from the internet is by selling your own product or you join an affiliate marketer community that you like. Other than that from the affiliate you will get a big commission if the product sells.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
July 28, 2017, 07:57:54 AM
i am starting marketing for my product . i want to know about internet marketing.is true internet marketing = making money How to succeed in internet marketing?

i have a degree in marketing, the first thing to do is to decide which market you will conquer. it depends on the product to which market it cater and where to position your brand. be specific on choosing your market. when it says internet marketing it is putting your product in the internet put may be placed in facebook ads or other social media where it fits. i think you will succeed if you choose the right market and the right media. 
I agree with you . Determining the purpose of the market to which we are going is the most important thing. Because once we can get the market then we can do various things in marketing our products. So look at the target of what we are really going from the beginning.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
July 28, 2017, 06:43:16 AM
money makes money and the more you invest in marketing the bigger the return you will have..
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
July 27, 2017, 11:39:48 PM

Activity: 106
July 27, 2017, 06:16:52 PM
In my view each and every human activity as well the functioning is related to the internet connectivity in one form or the other. Right now who are highly skilled in internet marketing can make a bigger earning. Learning about the market is not that easy as people think, so spending time on learning about internet marketing profits.
Why earning about Internet market is too hard ? Do not discourage people without proper reasons because the resources and available opportunities are bigger compared to what we had just five years back. The learning and making money from Internet marketing is as simple as anything else but one person must show his dedication to do them perfectly.
In this matter, you always need to raise one that only with certain knowledge you can work on the Internet and with some information you can get good earnings. It's almost the same thing that I've always said that Bitcoin is not something for me and it will not be used by a simple person. We always need some features of the use of crypto currency, What can be inaccessible to all people.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
July 27, 2017, 10:22:20 AM
In my view each and every human activity as well the functioning is related to the internet connectivity in one form or the other. Right now who are highly skilled in internet marketing can make a bigger earning. Learning about the market is not that easy as people think, so spending time on learning about internet marketing profits.
Why earning about Internet market is too hard ? Do not discourage people without proper reasons because the resources and available opportunities are bigger compared to what we had just five years back. The learning and making money from Internet marketing is as simple as anything else but one person must show his dedication to do them perfectly.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
July 27, 2017, 09:58:42 AM

Of course Internet now has become a huge part of every humans in the world. That's why you will see a lot of them using "Google" to search for everything. Just try to search your own name in it and you will find "footprints" about yourself. That's the power of Internet.

Quote from: Images21 link=topic=1120060.msg20412926#msg20412926
Internet marketing should have a combination of social media, blogging sites, websites, video sites, and others. These should all be interconnected through links and recommendations, leading anyone who visits on a single site to the very website where your product is offered. You will have to spend money for it for people to create various accounts that would increase traffic.

I think this is called SEO/SMM. Its a total package that includes all the platform to advertise or promote a website. Actually it is easy to do if you know what you are doing, but for most post, its better to hire a professional to do this stuff. But with a lot of competitions out there, Internet Marketing companies now are offering the full package for a cheap price. But the problem its how effective this kind of method when applied to you website? So you should look for a company that have fully understood how to properly promote a particular site and not just creating multiple backlinks or video or forum posting irrelevant to your niche.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
July 27, 2017, 08:51:36 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 27, 2017, 08:25:34 AM
I believe that internet marketing was largely help to crytocurrencies industry, because some of unemployed people were educate on how to earn income thru online blogging or advertising. Also, some people were become successful due to online marketing of products and goods.
Yes I believe too that internet marketing is the basic components that we need to learn in selling of goods and services thru online. Moreover even we can't educate regarding internet marketing I know that each of us have a natural talent that we need to discover and develop by it self.

I see it that internet marketing is really been an influence for all of us who wanted comfortable job online by doing it as a sustainable business sources nowadays. Also that's a big agree to that, educating someone with that marketing strategy talent with internet is not easy because every person has their own ability to handle the situation with regards to profitable type of money making online.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
July 27, 2017, 06:49:36 AM
I believe that internet marketing was largely help to crytocurrencies industry, because some of unemployed people were educate on how to earn income thru online blogging or advertising. Also, some people were become successful due to online marketing of products and goods.
Yes I believe too that internet marketing is the basic components that we need to learn in selling of goods and services thru online. Moreover even we can't educate regarding internet marketing I know that each of us have a natural talent that we need to discover and develop by it self.
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 27, 2017, 12:05:48 AM

Internet marketing should have a combination of social media, blogging sites, websites, video sites, and others. These should all be interconnected through links and recommendations, leading anyone who visits on a single site to the very website where your product is offered. You will have to spend money for it for people to create various accounts that would increase traffic.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
July 26, 2017, 06:29:55 PM
Pages:
Jump to: