Pages:
Author

Topic:  INTERNET OF COINS ⛓ blockchain freedom (r)evolution ⛓ [ CROWDFUND CLOSED ] - page 49. (Read 69354 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
Grin Grin Grin  Heeehee, I have read all those.   Grin Grin Grin
Now I know, why you are so excited.

Yes, its clearly a very courageous project!

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
 Grin Grin Grin  Heeehee, I have read all those.   Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
Hiya George!! Wut be some of the milestones?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hello all! I'm not much of a forum tiger but I wanted to introduce myself here since I am project manager for Internet of Coins.

My name is George and I am on the team for my experience in business and milestone management.

You can ask me any questions about project planning and timeline related things, and I'll try to answer your query.

Good to see so much happening here, and I am looking forward to reading more about the cryptocurrency community and exciting technology being developed! Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
@PolyPanto, We've got you signed up for the Russian thread.
Translation CMS should come online Wednesday Smiley
We´ll update the OP´s with bounties.
Hello, thank you, will check the update tomorrow morning. What is the best way to contact you in case of questions, do you have slack?
I´ll create a separate thread in the Services section for discussion, probably tomorrow night. Translation CMS is up and we just onboarded a coordinator for the translations Smiley
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
currently working on the Internet of Coins
@gramen: We're probably splitting out the recipes and not keeping them all in the conf file. That way they'll be easier to share. Thanks for trying stuff out early!
Activity: 854
Merit: 398

Hello, thank you, will check the update tomorrow morning. What is the best way to contact you  in case of questions, do you have slack?
Thought you might like to know the recipe...

Code:
# RECIPE: Florincoin
[asset.flo]
module=altcoin
factor=8
host=127.0.0.1
port=7313

Gonna post this with the FLO project guys.. is there going to be some place where these recipes are to be uploaded?

In the meantime: update from the Blockchain Expo London last week. We were Gold Sponsor of the event and keynote speaker at the Technology Track.

Me, Joachim (Agent725) and Pim. I think we talked to over 30 devteams (blockchain and/or IoT), it was a nicely packed conference.
*Note to self to not stand in front of a beamer when taking a picture.

(r)evolution? more interesting, I'm watching here Wink
Cool! Good luck with your ICO, looks like it´s doing well Smiley

@Sk, Website translation to RU is for you.
I read up on that one. Pretty story, though I lost the plot totally. U have to edit out the first two sentences  and rethink the second chapter before publishing that draft.

@logictense: Edited the story to give more clarity. Let me know if there's still stuff in there that doesn't read intelligibly. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
(r)evolution? more interesting, I'm watching here Wink
@gramen: It specifies the multiplication factor needed to denote a full unit of a cryptocurrency, comprised of its smallest fraction. For example, 1 bitcoin is 100000000 satoshi's, which is 10⁸. In other words, one satoshi is a one hundred millionth of a Bitcoin. That is why it says factor=8 for Bitcoin, and many of its sibling cryptocurrencies, as hybridd is configured to calculate from the smallest possible fraction.

Hey dev, can't wrap my head around a setting in the conf file.... What does factor = 8 mean?
In addition to what I said, I recommend any interested party to read this excellent article: http://www.coindesk.com/watch-out-the-icos-are-coming/

We will be releasing our funding terms after finishing the due diligence requirements.
Thank you, so definitely no issues with tokens considered securities by SEC?
I cannot speak for the SEC. In the Netherlands this is considered a donation.
Just like with any project on this board (or any big decision in life), I advise to check legal implications by local law before making decisions. We consider the hybrids distributed as the technical vehicles of the platform, required to carry out the actual transactions happening between currencies.
Activity: 195
Can US investors participate?
Sure, everyone can participate.
To clarify my earlier remark; because the escrow is a Dutch independent foundation registered as NGO, the Dutchies can opt to have a direct tax benefit from participating in the crowdfund. For everyone else, this would depend on your own governments regulations on NGOs. Anyone can participate, and we have designed the hybrid distribution as to offer the same opportunities for everyone.

Will update the FAQ on this topic. 

Thank you, so definitely no issues with tokens considered securities by SEC?
Can US investors participate?
Sure, everyone can participate.
To clarify my earlier remark; because the escrow is a Dutch independent foundation registered as NGO, the Dutchies can opt to have a direct tax benefit from participating in the crowdfund. For everyone else, this would depend on your own governments regulations on NGOs. Anyone can participate, and we have designed the hybrid distribution as to offer the same opportunities for everyone.

Will update the FAQ on this topic. 
Pages:
Jump to: