Pages:
Author

Topic:  INTERNET OF COINS ⛓ blockchain freedom (r)evolution ⛓ [ CROWDFUND CLOSED ] - page 46. (Read 69338 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Web Designer/Developer here!
AceKnight makes a cool banner!
But maybe change the capitalization..

so instead of.. Internet of coins

make it.. Internet of Coins

Whut do you think y'all?  Grin
yep i think so too my mistake.

Agree that it would be good to capitalize the word Coins.

Corrected and Sent to you via PM.
Activity: 155
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
currently working on the Internet of Coins
Agree that it would be good to capitalize the word Coins.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
AceKnight makes a cool banner!
But maybe change the capitalization..

so instead of.. Internet of coins

make it.. Internet of Coins

Whut do you think y'all?  Grin
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
you can join in QQ群:547621927  ,talking about   INTERNET OF COINS
Activity: 420
Contest banner entry that came in from @AceKnight

yoo... nice... good looking one.... it has my vote.... Smiley
Contest banner entry that came in from @AceKnight

@yoohoo309: Thanks for your encouragement!  Cheesy We'll be bringing out more interesting news in the coming week.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
The funds you raise, will they be considered as investment? Or shares or donation?
Our escrow (NLnet) is a government audited NGO. By law, the funds raised are considered donations. 
Our foundation is, as a project, listed under a separate NGO (The Commons Conservancy).

Depending on your local regulations, you may qualify for a tax advantage when participating. I can confirm this for Dutch citizens.

Participants can use the tokens for value transfer across the network, trade them after the fundraiser has ended or make use of the voting rights for future project decisions.
The Funding Terms will describe these opportunities. Will post a link here once released Smiley
opportunities dances on the floor of dancers so do not miss any chance in this regard and avail it...as soon as possible for you.......
Activity: 252
The funds you raise, will they be considered as investment? Or shares or donation?
Our escrow (NLnet) is a government audited NGO. By law, the funds raised are considered donations. 
Our foundation is, as a project, listed under a separate NGO (The Commons Conservancy).

Depending on your local regulations, you may qualify for a tax advantage when participating. I can confirm this for Dutch citizens.

Participants can use the tokens for value transfer across the network, trade them after the fundraiser has ended or make use of the voting rights for future project decisions.
The Funding Terms will describe these opportunities. Will post a link here once released Smiley
Got PMs from enthusiastic designers. Looking forward to the results!
wonder what designers come up with.. I make memes, but then I lose the contest, haha!  Grin
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Interesting concept. And the team looks to be experienced in crypto and been around for some time now. This will rock the crypto-world in 2017! Smiley

Thnx for the confidence! Smiley

ANNOUNCEMENT: BANNER CONTEST

We need banners for the Internet of Coins campaign, and would like to see your submissions in a banner contest.

The following prizes can be won:

1. best banner prize: 0.075 BTC
 2. second best prize: 0.05 BTC
 3. third best prize: 0.025 BTC

Contest guidelines:

Please make sure your banners adhere to the following guidelines.

The banner should be available in all these sizes (px): 728x90, 300x600, 300x200, 250x250, 120x600, 500x300,
468x60, 600x120, 956x400, 900x100

We want our logo on the banner, a nice background and graceful movements that attract attention.

Use these texts:
Internet of Coins
 blockchain freedom (r)evolution!
 launch march 21st
 join the storm!

You can download logo and graphics material here: LOGO

Only if you win, translating your banner graphics also into mandarin chinese will give you an extra 0.01 BTC.

Deadline:

sunday, february 19th, 12:00 CET

Send in your submissions here on this thread!
May the force be with you.
Wink

Activity: 305
How about social media bounty ?
It can help to promote your projects
Activity: 473
Waves is more than just pegged ledgers. They're working on fiat to cryptocurrency gateways as well.
Qtum bridges BTC and ETH. Cosmos is pegged ledgers. Waves is pegged ledgers. Cool things, and Internet of Coins bridges every blockchain real core, to the bone! Cool  Grin
Hi mattaero, good question, thanks.

It is possible other projects overlap in functionality with ours. For example, we provide a way to work with assets from an easy to use interface, and Waves, Cosmos and Qtum are doing the same.

Two key differences I can think of are that we do not have need of our own blockchain, and offer a way for people to use hybrid assets. We are working on documentation where you can find a lot more information. We'll post here in the thread when we have it ready.

Also check out our interview on the Tatiana Show. I explain some tech details there. Smiley
Activity: 178
Merit: 2
Can you provide a comparison of the functionality the developers of Internet of Coins envision with that of other Value Transfer Protocols currently being developed such as Cosmos and to some extent Qtum?  Besides just functionality, what are the key differences in the actual application and usage of internet of coins when compared to the other protocols being developed?

I appreciate your time!
Pages:
Jump to: