Pages:
Author

Topic: Internxt - page 15. (Read 32142 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 20, 2018, 04:51:37 AM
The project needs to maintain its advertising campaign very well so that people pay attention to their product, it will take at least one year to stand on a par with the existing stores .
Based on how quickly the blockchain community grows and develops, the market occupation process will be much faster ,the project has something to offer the consumer and I think it will become popular
Developers need a lot of money to properly propiarit your project ,as I wrote above the existing cloud storage which is used by tens of millions of people it just outshines
Activity: 574
February 20, 2018, 04:50:22 AM
The project needs to maintain its advertising campaign very well so that people pay attention to their product, it will take at least one year to stand on a par with the existing stores .
Based on how quickly the blockchain community grows and develops, the market occupation process will be much faster ,the project has something to offer the consumer and I think it will become popular
February 20, 2018, 04:49:04 AM
Activity: 602
February 20, 2018, 04:46:06 AM
Where can I find information about how many tokens can I receive from the hosting , and on what parameters does the number of coins charged depend on ?The site found information only about the fact what kind of hosting you will be rewarded ,but how much can you earn and under what conditions not see of information.
I think the amount of remuneration for the hosting will be proportional to computing power which man provides for this platform. This can be tested in practice after starting the project .
Be sure to try yourself in the role of host, it is very interesting how much you can obtain tokens on a normal computer ,and does that make any sense at all?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 04:44:24 AM
Where can I find information about how many tokens can I receive from the hosting , and on what parameters does the number of coins charged depend on ?The site found information only about the fact what kind of hosting you will be rewarded ,but how much can you earn and under what conditions not see of information.
I think the amount of remuneration for the hosting will be proportional to computing power which man provides for this platform. This can be tested in practice after starting the project .
February 19, 2018, 04:55:29 PM
February 19, 2018, 04:50:55 PM
Got acquainted with the project better. I wanted to ask a question: how good a profit can be expected from this token, who has what forecasts in this regard?
He's now worth 13-14$. When its just started trading it was priced at 1.7$ for Christmas its price was about for Christmas its price was about$37 but since now the market is downhill it keeps up quite well and starts slowly rising. Therefore, I consider this token a good investment
I agree with the words of the commentator ,if the coin grows and grows very well ,then this technology is worth something , then the developers are interested in the successful development and I'm sure after the platform on the market price will continue to grow .
Quite an encouraging forecast, perhaps it is worth considering buying these tokens, just while the market is falling and while the alpha version of the project has not yet come out.
Activity: 714
February 19, 2018, 04:48:58 PM
Got acquainted with the project better. I wanted to ask a question: how good a profit can be expected from this token, who has what forecasts in this regard?
He's now worth 13-14$. When its just started trading it was priced at 1.7$ for Christmas its price was about for Christmas its price was about$37 but since now the market is downhill it keeps up quite well and starts slowly rising. Therefore, I consider this token a good investment
I agree with the words of the commentator ,if the coin grows and grows very well ,then this technology is worth something , then the developers are interested in the successful development and I'm sure after the platform on the market price will continue to grow .
February 19, 2018, 04:46:45 PM
February 19, 2018, 04:42:16 PM
February 19, 2018, 04:40:17 PM
At what stage is the project now ,when will the official launch of the platform take place? On exchanges, tokens are traded, and the product on the market is not yet.
On Twitter I saw a post that starts the alpha version of the project from day to day ,the product sooner or later will be, it is a matter of time. The road map indicates that the project will be fully operational in may-june 2018
February 19, 2018, 04:37:14 PM
At what stage is the project now ,when will the official launch of the platform take place? On exchanges, tokens are traded, and the product on the market is not yet.
February 19, 2018, 04:35:18 PM
At first glance it seemed that the project is promising, definitely not a SCAM ,the developers are actively working on your project,the constant activity in social networks in General are moving in the right direction.
Activity: 1406
Merit: 258
February 19, 2018, 04:33:52 PM
Another part of NXT? I think so, is taking the moment of altcoin popular for a purpose.
February 19, 2018, 04:33:13 PM
The coin is on coinmarketcap and successfully traded, which suggests that people are interested in this project ,I hope the developers will not abandon the project and bring it to the end
Do not forget about the x core and interesting hosting system ,this technology makes the project even more interesting.
I could not imagine this system of hosting and technology X core, doesn't really go into details about the technical components of the project. Can I tell you more about this?
Generally there are hosts and they form this kernel, hosts sacrifice resources of the computer creating a global network, the more hosts the better work of a network.
February 19, 2018, 04:31:02 PM
The coin is on coinmarketcap and successfully traded, which suggests that people are interested in this project ,I hope the developers will not abandon the project and bring it to the end
Do not forget about the x core and interesting hosting system ,this technology makes the project even more interesting.
I could not imagine this system of hosting and technology X core, doesn't really go into details about the technical components of the project. Can I tell you more about this?
February 19, 2018, 04:29:21 PM
February 19, 2018, 04:26:37 PM
I also hope that the project will begin to function, the service is very useful, I do not see any shortcomings in it ,every Internet user will be glad that his files are safe
February 19, 2018, 04:24:11 PM
I liked the design in the project, the ability to create your own style, various editing functions and much more, felt creative.
In addition to interesting technology, developers had to come up with another highlight to a potential client drew attention to their product, and this is just an interesting design.
February 19, 2018, 04:21:27 PM
At the moment,there are a lot of well-working cloud storage. I think that the developers will not be able to attract large masses of people in your project.
The project is able to compete with existing stores , it has everything from its technology x core ,ending with a very nice design .
Pages:
Jump to: