Pages:
Author

Topic: Internxt - page 10. (Read 32142 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 13
February 21, 2018, 02:41:09 PM
Is it possible to pay your tokens not only on your platform, but in everyday life?))
Activity: 410
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 02:39:55 PM
In the virtual world of many people who include video to the internet with a variety of sights, the internet already exists in all the world with a very wide network and every average person wearing it. Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
February 21, 2018, 02:33:00 PM
Does the future fate of the project and its development depend on the rate of bitcoin and the growth of the price of the crypto currency?)) If the crypto currency is depreciated, will the investment also be lost?

I don't know how about the future, but you probably touched on a very distant future))) because at the present time bitcoin is growing in comparison even with last week and last month. Therefore, the topic will only be more popular, in my opinion.
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
February 21, 2018, 02:26:09 PM
Does the future fate of the project and its development depend on the rate of bitcoin and the growth of the price of the crypto currency?)) If the crypto currency is depreciated, will the investment also be lost?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
February 21, 2018, 02:21:18 PM
I advise you to read the news and updates of the project in social networks on the platform pages))) Very entertaining. Most of all I advise Facebook, it is very convenient to receive news immediately in the stream))) Wink
February 21, 2018, 02:16:06 PM
What are the objectives of the project, other than earnings? The struggle against speculation is part of this goal? Are there plans to expand the project for other services?
February 21, 2018, 02:12:30 PM
Please tell me about the risks in more detail. Both global risks and within the platform. Is there a guarantee that my account or my files will not be visible to other users? That is, all the privacy settings are available?
February 21, 2018, 02:11:04 PM
Tell me, what is your uniqueness? Yes, there are no such platforms connected with the blockchain and offering such services for data storage, but there are usual services that can be connected. Why should I contact you? Smiley

About uniqueness: yes, it's a matter of benefit, including for investors. After all, they can receive dividends from profits, namely, large interest from profits! Wink
February 21, 2018, 02:06:20 PM
Tell me, what is your uniqueness? Yes, there are no such platforms connected with the blockchain and offering such services for data storage, but there are usual services that can be connected. Why should I contact you? Smiley
February 21, 2018, 02:01:04 PM
Why are so few tokens released? And I also have a question about the period of ICO. Has it already been completed or is it still going on?
February 21, 2018, 01:56:16 PM
If suddenly the project closes and the platform stops working, then all published files, my data and folders will also be lost? Or will it be possible to save their folders with files to use them further? Roll Eyes
February 21, 2018, 01:51:02 PM
I follow the news of the project)) the organizers have visited many conferences in recent years in different countries. Did you present only the project or some other innovations? Roll Eyes

By the way, about different countries. Is it possible to participate in the project for all countries or only a limited number of countries are accepted for participation?

What is your question related to? Do you think there are countries that are prohibited from participating in the project?))) Cheesy
Everyone has the Internet, the level of investment doesn't depend on the country and what the tokens know in any country already, I'm sure.
February 21, 2018, 01:46:03 PM
I follow the news of the project)) the organizers have visited many conferences in recent years in different countries. Did you present only the project or some other innovations? Roll Eyes

By the way, about different countries. Is it possible to participate in the project for all countries or only a limited number of countries are accepted for participation?
February 21, 2018, 01:41:07 PM
February 21, 2018, 01:36:17 PM
This platform is a very good solution for everyone who doesn't like to store files on disks and flash devices. But you can't just register and start creating folders with files for storage? Need an initial fee?
February 21, 2018, 01:27:08 PM
If this platform competes with such well-known cloud services as Dropbox and Google Drive, then it's logical that the platform should have some differences from these services. What are these differences? Roll Eyes

Why should you ask about the differences? Probably it's better to ask at once about the advantages of the platform. After all, if the security system is very improved, then there is already a reason to invest.

I'm asking because if there are such popular services for storing your files and which are already sufficiently tested, then you need powerful arguments to start participating in a new such project with a new platform. Need uniqueness)))
February 21, 2018, 01:22:16 PM
If this platform competes with such well-known cloud services as Dropbox and Google Drive, then it's logical that the platform should have some differences from these services. What are these differences? Roll Eyes

Why should you ask about the differences? Probably it's better to ask at once about the advantages of the platform. After all, if the security system is very improved, then there is already a reason to invest.
February 21, 2018, 01:17:20 PM
Activity: 686
February 21, 2018, 12:19:41 PM
It seems to me that he confused something, since the developers did not send out newsletters for individual program participants, and maybe it's a white paper of another project, close to it. It seems that I saw something similar, but I do not remember the name, unfortunately
Activity: 434
February 21, 2018, 12:18:22 PM
Yes, I'm not the first time acquainted with this project, but at the very beginning it was hard for me because the information was written in text form. There is no diagram or presentation. Yes, there is video, but it's not enough to fully understand
There is a small visualization in white paper. It is made in PDF format, there is an example of using the development in practice with screenshots. At this perhaps all, unfortunately!
Please give me a link to the white paper with screenshots! I think I found one version, but there is not a single graphic. I would like to familiarize myself with the project in more detail and you will greatly help me out if you give me a link
here: https://internxt.io/whitepaper.pdf
He was talking about this white paper! in principle, yes, at first there was white paper in text form, later it was diluted with screenshots

No you are not right! I meant another file of white paper. Now I will find the link, it is more vivid and full. It seems that she was somewhere on my email, I need to clarify. Wait a few minutes.
Pages:
Jump to: