Pages:
Author

Topic: Internxt - page 12. (Read 32142 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 09:56:06 AM
I do not fully understand. They are going to create a new Internet community. something like an entirely new network?
Well, yes, this is what the project is positioning.
But what is the meaning of this all? I do not understand why and for whom it is needed.
What do you mean? What is the problem?
What the founders do not like the current situation in the Internet space? As an analogue, there are TOR and similar networks. Is this not enough?
Partly you're right, but not really. Developers want to make it more decentralized and convenient for use by ordinary users.
I am an ordinary user and have never experienced a space bar with Internet access, both in normal mode and in the TOR network
The key feature of its platform is security. To ensure that the information flows are encrypted and secure. That data packets could not be intercepted and decrypted. And as part of its platform will be presented some products based on the same technology.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 09:55:01 AM
I do not fully understand. They are going to create a new Internet community. something like an entirely new network?
But what is the meaning of this all? I do not understand why and for whom it is needed.
What the founders do not like the current situation in the Internet space? As an analogue, there are TOR and similar networks. Is this not enough?
Partly you're right, but not really. Developers want to make it more decentralized and convenient for use by ordinary users.
I am an ordinary user and have never experienced a space bar with Internet access, both in normal mode and in the TOR network
February 21, 2018, 09:54:03 AM
February 21, 2018, 09:48:41 AM
February 21, 2018, 09:47:58 AM
February 21, 2018, 09:47:11 AM
February 21, 2018, 09:44:24 AM
February 21, 2018, 09:43:08 AM
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
February 21, 2018, 08:20:13 AM
https://credits.com/en/Home/New_Ins/4289?term=

I saw this posted on credit's blogs. Is it true? If so this might be great news, instantaneous transactions and low fees is always a plus if all goes well. Will there be a swap in this case?
Activity: 735
Merit: 17
February 21, 2018, 04:21:03 AM
Internxt (INXT) Review - Easy To Use Cloud Storage On The Blockchain

Hey guys, here is my SPONSORED/PAID review for Internxt a project looking at cloud storage solutions using the blockchain who have their alpha release of their service at 27th of February! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da16-MGEB20
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
February 20, 2018, 05:17:58 PM
which companies are competing with this project?
this is Apple, Dropbox and Google. It follows that the products of this project must be unique in order to be able to compete with global brands
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
February 20, 2018, 05:12:53 PM
which companies are competing with this project?
Activity: 868
February 20, 2018, 05:05:10 PM
Tell me, what is planned further? Will there be another such platform? Or will there be a new project?
As far as I know, it is planned to create a new platform for Internet services for the mass market. In any case, the development of this or that project is in full swing.
Activity: 462
February 20, 2018, 05:00:03 PM
Tell me, what is planned further? Will there be another such platform? Or will there be a new project?
Activity: 868
February 20, 2018, 04:54:28 PM
I was very interested in the project. Concerning the question above about coins, I answer: you can earn by placing small fragments of encrypted users. And coins INXT can pay for services provided by the platform.
but do you know anything about the distribution of these coins? Where will they go next?
I can say that some of them will go to improve the project and improve the products of the platform as a whole.
February 20, 2018, 04:49:29 PM
I was very interested in the project. Concerning the question above about coins, I answer: you can earn by placing small fragments of encrypted users. And coins INXT can pay for services provided by the platform.
but do you know anything about the distribution of these coins? Where will they go next?
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
February 20, 2018, 04:42:49 PM
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 20, 2018, 04:38:41 PM
you are an amazing optimist! But I can not forbid you to believe in something. If you really think so, then I respect your opinion, and in what you are really right, but you also understand that for now we are not ready to make such a daring breakthrough
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
February 20, 2018, 04:37:14 PM
and what is actually the vulnerability to the Internet, if you use a single database? This is a traditional way for quick access to network resources. I think this is an excellent implementation
If the database is unique, the attacker can send a ddos to it and "Kill" the network while the server is rebooting. With varying success, this can be done with each resource with a centralized database
It has long been available protection against ddos, approximation and other types of protection against vulnerability. The Internet is not invented by us, we do not scold it and judge for instability or vulnerability
This is not an excuse or reason why I should skip this project. It would be smarter to join and try. We must move forward. Now a lot of technologies support decentralization, who knows, maybe the future is for this!
February 20, 2018, 04:36:57 PM
and what about the coins? What are they important for? For what I can pay them? And whether there will be any bonuses, gifts for participation, the repayment of coins or a long-standing presence on the project?
Pages:
Jump to: