Pages:
Author

Topic: Internxt - page 11. (Read 32142 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 250
February 21, 2018, 12:16:36 PM
Yes, I'm not the first time acquainted with this project, but at the very beginning it was hard for me because the information was written in text form. There is no diagram or presentation. Yes, there is video, but it's not enough to fully understand
There is a small visualization in white paper. It is made in PDF format, there is an example of using the development in practice with screenshots. At this perhaps all, unfortunately!
Please give me a link to the white paper with screenshots! I think I found one version, but there is not a single graphic. I would like to familiarize myself with the project in more detail and you will greatly help me out if you give me a link
here: https://internxt.io/whitepaper.pdf
He was talking about this white paper! in principle, yes, at first there was white paper in text form, later it was diluted with screenshots
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
February 21, 2018, 12:15:01 PM
Yes, I'm not the first time acquainted with this project, but at the very beginning it was hard for me because the information was written in text form. There is no diagram or presentation. Yes, there is video, but it's not enough to fully understand
There is a small visualization in white paper. It is made in PDF format, there is an example of using the development in practice with screenshots. At this perhaps all, unfortunately!
Please give me a link to the white paper with screenshots! I think I found one version, but there is not a single graphic. I would like to familiarize myself with the project in more detail and you will greatly help me out if you give me a link
Activity: 434
February 21, 2018, 12:13:22 PM
February 21, 2018, 12:11:24 PM
February 21, 2018, 12:10:01 PM
Thank you so much! I really did not notice this tag on the first post. I agree with the previous comment. a much greater effect is felt in the case if the first-page quality flights are made
Activity: 434
February 21, 2018, 12:08:26 PM
In fact, it is difficult to understand what is written in the first post of this project. This should not be organized this way! But this is only my opinion on this matter, I can be wrong. But from readability depends on whether a person will become a participant in the program in the future, or pass by
February 21, 2018, 12:06:27 PM
Does this resource have its own telegram channel? now almost all the ICO have their own telegram channels in which developers write to the program participants about the stages of the project development or give some kind of insider information
Of course! read the first post more carefully!
Telegram
Here our community discusses with Internxt's team all news published on Twitter/Medium
https://t.me/internxt_io
February 21, 2018, 12:05:16 PM
Does this resource have its own telegram channel? now almost all the ICO have their own telegram channels in which developers write to the program participants about the stages of the project development or give some kind of insider information
Activity: 420
February 21, 2018, 10:28:02 AM
All this sounds very interesting, but I'm curious when we will already see a working platform that can be fully used?
Is it so difficult to go to the website and read all the necessary information there?
What do you mean, you could explain it?
I'm just saying that the website has all the information you need. The project is already in the alpha testing phase and you can try or look at it.
Maybe something does not understand, but where exactly on the site can I find it? Huh
Help me to figure it out!
Well, you need to find a link to the github. There will be an alpha product review for your reference, you can look and study it.
But after all it is absolutely not the same and that the finished product, I think that without special skills of the programmer I even can not try it, therefore it seems to me this variant is more than impossible.
But at the moment so far this is all you have, you can try to wait and wait for a more complete release of the program, maybe it will be more available for you in the beta version of the software.  Wink
And when can I expect the release of a beta version or more stable versions of the product?
Well, most likely, if there are no delays, then we can talk about April 2018 or a little later. Gradually the product will be more stable and convenient to use.   Smiley
Activity: 700
February 21, 2018, 10:25:34 AM
All this sounds very interesting, but I'm curious when we will already see a working platform that can be fully used?
Is it so difficult to go to the website and read all the necessary information there?
I'm just saying that the website has all the information you need. The project is already in the alpha testing phase and you can try or look at it.
Maybe something does not understand, but where exactly on the site can I find it? Huh
Well, you need to find a link to the github. There will be an alpha product review for your reference, you can look and study it.
But after all it is absolutely not the same and that the finished product, I think that without special skills of the programmer I even can not try it, therefore it seems to me this variant is more than impossible.
But at the moment so far this is all you have, you can try to wait and wait for a more complete release of the program, maybe it will be more available for you in the beta version of the software.  Wink
And when can I expect the release of a beta version or more stable versions of the product?
February 21, 2018, 10:23:27 AM
February 21, 2018, 10:19:22 AM
February 21, 2018, 10:15:56 AM
February 21, 2018, 10:13:47 AM
February 21, 2018, 10:10:32 AM
February 21, 2018, 10:08:13 AM
February 21, 2018, 10:06:24 AM
February 21, 2018, 10:04:35 AM
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 10:00:14 AM
I do not fully understand. They are going to create a new Internet community. something like an entirely new network?
Well, yes, this is what the project is positioning.
But what is the meaning of this all? I do not understand why and for whom it is needed.
What do you mean? What is the problem?
What the founders do not like the current situation in the Internet space? As an analogue, there are TOR and similar networks. Is this not enough?
Partly you're right, but not really. Developers want to make it more decentralized and convenient for use by ordinary users.
I am an ordinary user and have never experienced a space bar with Internet access, both in normal mode and in the TOR network
The key feature of its platform is security. To ensure that the information flows are encrypted and secure. That data packets could not be intercepted and decrypted. And as part of its platform will be presented some products based on the same technology.
What exactly are these products? For example?
The first such product will be a cloud storage service. which will provide security and special attention will be paid to this particular criterion.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 09:57:17 AM
I do not fully understand. They are going to create a new Internet community. something like an entirely new network?
Well, yes, this is what the project is positioning.
But what is the meaning of this all? I do not understand why and for whom it is needed.
What do you mean? What is the problem?
What the founders do not like the current situation in the Internet space? As an analogue, there are TOR and similar networks. Is this not enough?
Partly you're right, but not really. Developers want to make it more decentralized and convenient for use by ordinary users.
I am an ordinary user and have never experienced a space bar with Internet access, both in normal mode and in the TOR network
The key feature of its platform is security. To ensure that the information flows are encrypted and secure. That data packets could not be intercepted and decrypted. And as part of its platform will be presented some products based on the same technology.
What exactly are these products? For example?
Pages:
Jump to: