Pages:
Author

Topic: Internxt - page 5. (Read 32142 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
This project has pretty good ideas and practicality. I hope that many people are interested in your project! Have a nice day for the project  Wink
Activity: 569
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 08:32:55 AM
Hoping that INXT prices skyrocketed as last January, I'm still optimistic that INXT is a legit and profitable project so I'll keep hold up to get a price of at least $ 50.
Activity: 43
May 05, 2018, 02:47:13 PM
It is a promising project in the future, I am really considering to join and i wish you the best, Good luck to developers and investors!
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 06:56:02 AM
Beta waitlist coming in a couple weeks! Stay tuned  Cool
Activity: 84
April 25, 2018, 07:24:56 AM
I am sure it will sort itself out in due time, just because one of the founders is deemed a problem by the others doesn't mean it cannot be worked out or personnel replaced
Activity: 20
April 24, 2018, 02:09:42 PM
INXT will be huge one day. Outstanding beta app is out from them.
Activity: 99
April 24, 2018, 10:32:34 AM
The coin is on coinmarketcap and successfully traded, which suggests that people are interested in this project ,I hope the developers will not abandon the project and bring it to the end
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 03:51:13 PM
Internxt is a P2P cloud computing network that allows users from all over the globe to cooperate in the creation of a decentralized, more secure Internet. Our X Cloud is a more secure and cheap alternative to services like Dropbox or Amazon's cloud storage service, Amazon S3.  X Core is a simple downloadable open-source application that enables anyone to act as a decentralized node to store and transfer data. All user files are end-to-end encrypted and split into small pieces when Hosted in the P2P network.
Activity: 123
April 20, 2018, 04:47:17 AM
Fran the CEO of Internxt attended ZeroIn conference in Amsterdam yesterday, you can watch the footage of his interview here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=Hxf9mEHZsKs
Activity: 291
Enterprise Blockchain Solutions
April 16, 2018, 09:51:10 AM
With this supply we only need $630Mil market cap to reach $1,000 per coin? Is there a Telegram group for INXT?

https://t.me/InternxtHQ
Activity: 101
April 15, 2018, 08:43:47 PM
With this supply we only need $630Mil market cap to reach $1,000 per coin? Is there a Telegram group for INXT?
Activity: 151
April 14, 2018, 09:04:25 PM
How to ensure that our cloud data is private and secure, as you say most companies are now promoting their own products. Except users, others cannot use it.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
April 14, 2018, 04:04:40 PM
I was reading the whitepaper and the link at the end to the INXT audit describing the token lock is not clickable. I would also like to find more information on the token distribution. Like what % was kept by the devs if any and do they have a vesting period for their tokens? I found ICO price and pre-sale discounts from ICO Drops but think it would be better to have that in the ANN and make the team seem more transparent (not that they need to be but most people like to see that)
Activity: 384
Merit: 103
April 11, 2018, 02:20:34 AM
A question that comes up alot is the difference between storj and INXT. Below is a reply from Fran in the telegram channel that explains just a few differences.

“as of this alpha version, we've started optimizing upon Storj's infrastructure (as Storj's isn't reliable enough -eg they have issues with users losing files), and created our own X Cloud app (Storj doesn't have an app for users to upload files, it needs to be done via CLI). We're currently running a data security audit on our infrastructure to significantly improve upon Storj's secrutiy and privacy measures. We're also improving their infrastructure further in terms of reliability, to make sure that under no circumstance can a file get lost on the network. And as you know, we plan on being competitive in terms of price and on how we're doing things in general and the message we're trying to get across“

FYI: Telegram channel is https://t.me/internxt_io

Fran is super transparent with all progress and posts updates almost every single day! I would recommend to join if you are thinking of investing in INXT.

What is childish in crypto is the teenager tribalism of which coin is better. The fact is the cloud storage market is worth billions in revenue. So far blockchain has not taken any of that market share. So all these projects can do well depending on how many customers they can get. For me INXT has the best strategy for really getting users onboard by being very user friendly and can use fiat to buy.  In a year or two INXT could be a well known Unicorn in tech field. It wouldn't be crazy I mean who doesn't want cheap super 100% safe storage on their phone etc? considering the amount of privacy invasion that is going on and cloud storage being hacked. INXT has a huuuuuge potential even if it just took 1% of cloud storage market. The market wants this kind of product and INXT is delivering. I'm holding looooong term this one. It got a final destination thats going to be big.

At 3m marketcap this is one of the best projects in crypto in terms of potential ROI.
April 08, 2018, 06:06:17 AM
A question that comes up alot is the difference between storj and INXT. Below is a reply from Fran in the telegram channel that explains just a few differences.

“as of this alpha version, we've started optimizing upon Storj's infrastructure (as Storj's isn't reliable enough -eg they have issues with users losing files), and created our own X Cloud app (Storj doesn't have an app for users to upload files, it needs to be done via CLI). We're currently running a data security audit on our infrastructure to significantly improve upon Storj's secrutiy and privacy measures. We're also improving their infrastructure further in terms of reliability, to make sure that under no circumstance can a file get lost on the network. And as you know, we plan on being competitive in terms of price and on how we're doing things in general and the message we're trying to get across“

FYI: Telegram channel is https://t.me/internxt_io

Fran is super transparent with all progress and posts updates almost every single day! I would recommend to join if you are thinking of investing in INXT.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
April 08, 2018, 05:43:33 AM
rumors about the project will not always be true. be careful with words
Perhaps you are right, now there is a lot of in any projects rumors and messages paid and it complicates in search of true information for the investor. Therefore probably it is necessary to study projects in more detail now. And it is good to think before purchase of coins.
Activity: 304
April 08, 2018, 05:33:27 AM
The community is developing continuously, and the project has great potential. I think the price of Internxt will rise in the near future, and it will go up very fast.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
April 07, 2018, 11:37:24 AM
Internxt's Bitcointalk contest
Want to win 50 INXT by helping Internxt grow? Publish a thread on Bitcointalk from April 7th - 14th ( 5 PM CET ). The post with the highest number of replies will win. It's that simple! The post needs to be written in English (can't be posted on Bitcointalk local), and it should talk about Internxt X Cloud, X Core and how we differentiate from our competitors. It should showcase your honest opinion. You can reply to your own thread once for every 3 replies from different users. The winner will be anounced on our Twitter account during April 14th. The winner will need to contact us at [email protected] so that we can verify that he/she owns the Bitcointalk account. After that, we will proceed with the payment.
Good luck!
https://internxt.typeform.com/to/OrGOrx
Activity: 338
April 06, 2018, 06:51:40 PM
April 06, 2018, 06:20:06 PM
Alpha prototype release is officially out!

As you know, a few weeks ago we launched our first code update on GitHub as part of our Alpha release. Today, we are proud to announce that the Alpha prototypes for X Cloud and X Core are out. From now on, you can quickly install and test X Cloud and X Core on Mac, Linux, and Windows. You can go to our X Cloud page and quickly download and install X Cloud Alpha. Similarly, you can install X Core Alpha directly from our X Core page.

As we progress with development, we will update the installable versions of X Cloud and X Core, as well as the GitHub code. We will announce all future relevant code/prototype updates on our social media accounts. As of this first prototype release, you can already upload files on X Cloud. Files uploaded to the X Cloud folder in your computer are already being end-to-end encrypted, distributed and replicated in X Core. You can also run X Core to start hosting user files. These two services are still in a very early stage, so expect bugs and very raw interfaces and processes.
Companies don’t usually release Alpha versions of their products, but since we’re all in for transparency, we believe it’s always a good idea for users to keep live track of our progress. The truly exciting stuff will come in the beta and of course the commercial versions.

So for this Alpha release do not expect anything close to what the commercial version will look like. Now that we have all the basic infrastructure running, we are working on significant functionality and user experience improvements from their very roots. We aren’t asking for any testing feedback yet, as we are aware of what is to be fixed for the commercial release. Remember that this is only our very first release. We’ll be open to feedback in our beta release in around 2 months from now, as the interfaces and many more bugs should have been solved. The beta release will already show a version of our services similar to that of our commercial release.

Until we release the commercial versions of X Cloud and X Core in Q3 this year, running X Core is done on a volunteer basis, and users running X Cloud do not have to pay for the service. We want our prototypes to be free and available for everyone. Since we want everyone to be able to test our prototypes as we make progress, we have established a 3 MB storage limit per X Cloud user. We will play around with this file limit as storage’s demand and supply in the infrastructure vary. Currently, the network is thought to be used for testing purposes only, so that you can keep live track of our progress and how the code we’re pushing on GitHub looks in real life. Once the commercial version is out, X Cloud users will start paying for the service to X Core users. X Core users will therefore start getting rewarded based on how much disk space they contribute to the network and for how long, their uptime, and the amount of INXT they hold, amongst other variables. We’ll soon publish the full formula that will be computed to process X Core payments. The exact pricing structure of X Cloud is also in the works.

Next steps!
As explained before, we’re still running yuuuge debugging processes on X Cloud and X Core. We’re also working on the front-end of X Cloud and X Core. The X Cloud front-end consists of a folder for desktop (which you can already see, but which we are improving way further), and a beautiful web interface (on the works). Additionally, we are working on implementing Civic’s sign up system on X Cloud, as explained in our partnership announcement. X Core consists of an incredibly simple and brand new desktop interface (currently still using Storj’s old interface, but we are almost done implementing ours). We’re also designing specific logos for X Cloud and X Core, and improving Internxt’s logo. We’re also updating our website design and adding all our pricing information there. Once the mentioned tasks are completed, X Cloud and X Core will go commercial. We’re nearly there.

Visit internxt.io to download the alpha prototype
Pages:
Jump to: