Pages:
Author

Topic: Internxt - page 7. (Read 32142 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 02:30:37 PM
Internxt's X Cloud and X Core Alpha are here: https://twitter.com/internxt_io/status/968553770480173056
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 03:14:23 PM
Looking forward to the alpha-code release tomorrow
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 10:46:08 AM
Hi dev, I think I understand the concept of your project, even though there are other cloud computing services out there , your unique selling point is security of data store in your cloud facility. This is potentially great. I will be waiting for the Alhpa version to be launched to experience it. Goodluck on your project.
February 26, 2018, 10:13:02 AM
X Cloud Alpha: 1 Day Left.
February 23, 2018, 08:00:16 PM
Activity: 462
February 22, 2018, 11:35:37 PM
in my opinion, the only thing left to add is a road map (this is the description) and create an application (for easy viewing of files anytime and anywhere)
I would else add languages ​​other than English and German.
I also agree with this. but in general the project is interesting. the creators did a great job Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
February 22, 2018, 11:30:26 PM
in my opinion, the only thing left to add is a road map (this is the description) and create an application (for easy viewing of files anytime and anywhere)
I would else add languages ​​other than English and German.
February 22, 2018, 11:25:28 PM
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
February 22, 2018, 11:20:28 PM
actually it all depends on where your file is located. if it is in a centralized system, then you need a password and a two-level authentication check.
don't forget that the temporary code used for 2PA is only 20 seconds old, and if you donэt enter the password, a new one is generated.
something I don't remember that the description said about the codes. I readily believe that this is just a more detailed explanation.
yes, you are right. Now just explain to me about the coins. what can I spend it on? how many will there be? and, of course, what is the current period: pre-sale or sale?
I understand that the main sale of INXT tokens took place in September last year. and there are now no discounts and bonuses, just a regular price
February 22, 2018, 11:15:09 PM
I got acquainted with the website. The color scheme and decoration pleasantly pleases the eye. many pictures and in general a fairly simple explanation, it is written really what is needed Cheesy
Activity: 868
February 22, 2018, 11:10:11 PM
actually it all depends on where your file is located. if it is in a centralized system, then you need a password and a two-level authentication check.
don't forget that the temporary code used for 2PA is only 20 seconds old, and if you donэt enter the password, a new one is generated.
something I don't remember that the description said about the codes. I readily believe that this is just a more detailed explanation.
yes, you are right. Now just explain to me about the coins. what can I spend it on? how many will there be? and, of course, what is the current period: pre-sale or sale?
February 22, 2018, 11:05:05 PM
February 22, 2018, 11:00:11 PM
it is convenient and safe, you will not say anything. scammer will tire out the password and come up with a code to constantly enter
Activity: 868
February 22, 2018, 10:55:14 PM
February 22, 2018, 10:50:03 PM
February 22, 2018, 10:45:07 PM
it is a good project. future of the Internet - sounds promising! Roll Eyes
I agree. but did you understand what kind of future we are talking about?
well, of course, I understood. the point is that every Internet user will be the sole owner of their data, and it will be difficult to penetrate into the personal "space"
it is difficult, but possible. and there are 2 ways. I can share, if you are interested, or if you don't know. although everything is in the description of the project.
I'm sure you will be able to tell everything in a concise, concise and simple language. from the description, I do not quite understand ... therefore share information.
February 22, 2018, 10:40:57 PM
well, of course, I understood. the point is that every Internet user will be the sole owner of their data, and it will be difficult to penetrate into the personal "space"
it is difficult, but possible. and there are 2 ways. I can share, if you are interested, or if you don't know. although everything is in the description of the project.
February 22, 2018, 05:23:05 PM
February 22, 2018, 05:18:13 PM
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 22, 2018, 06:48:21 AM
Do they have their own token? I just do not understand what's what.
Yes they have their own token INXT which was available for sale some time ago. What exactly would you like to know about this?
And what kind of functional is this token in itself? What is it for? I would like to know the details of this.
I may not be completely right, but in my opinion it is some kind of shares of the company. That is, by purchasing this token you can count on future profits. But the details of how it will be used within the ecosystem of this software product, I can not say. I do not know that.
Hmm... Very interesting.
And where can I get this token now?
Well, as far as I know, the sale of this token has stopped. In fact, there was some information about listing this token on stock exchanges. probably there it can be purchased.
Pages:
Jump to: