Pages:
Author

Topic: Internxt - page 6. (Read 32142 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 03:28:03 PM
Alpha release today!!!!!!!  Not long now
Activity: 123
April 02, 2018, 08:03:11 AM
Alpha release on Friday, this project will 100x by 2019 mark my words.
Activity: 145
March 16, 2018, 10:11:49 AM
Nice to see the community is growing
Activity: 406
Daily AI cryptos forecasts
March 15, 2018, 06:14:55 AM
Internxt is on the top fifty of our RoboAdvisor, an artificial intelligence based plattform that offers cryptocurrency news and forecasts.
According to our robot's forecasts, Internxt has an upside probability of 54.02% for the next month and an expected return of >+30% .
Soon we will offer the possibility to bet on the trend of this token.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 10:31:45 AM
rumors about the project will not always be true. be careful with words
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 04:26:10 PM
Win 100 INXT in our amazing Reddit contest! https://twitter.com/internxt_io/status/973292996094504960
March 10, 2018, 08:21:50 AM
Looking forward to the alpha product release
Activity: 150
Famous last words - Hold my beer.
March 07, 2018, 02:39:21 PM
what is happen ? price up. why ?

Its not up.. Thats where it was at 2 days ago. Price is pretty stable.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
March 07, 2018, 01:58:43 PM
what is happen ? price up. why ?
Activity: 150
Famous last words - Hold my beer.
March 07, 2018, 10:59:01 AM
THIS IS A SCAM, PLEASE READ AND GET OUT BEFORE THEY CRASH

After running into this project a while ago and following up on it's progress I have come to believe that this might be a scam and anyone invested will lose their money. As always, I recommend anyone to do their own research, consider this a warning.

Before running Internxt their so called CEO, Fran Villalba Segarra, ran a hosting company that got shut down for trying to scam people by allowing them to host "free" websites, and then sending them invoices because they went over the limits of their free plan. You can still find their "support" forums online.
    Apart from the CEO, most of the other team consists of Serbian contractors with no apparent blockchain experience. doubt they actually even work there. (note: at first I had mentioned here that these contractors were willing to be listed on any company for a fee. I had read this information on another forum and do not have proof that this is actually the case. I don't mean to spread false facts, so I have removed said passage.)
    CEO claims to be nominated for Forbes 30 under 30, which looks like a blatant lie. There is no proof for this to be found whatsoever, and I don't see why he'd be nominated in the first place, he's a student with nothing credible to show for.
    90% of online articles covering the project are sponsored and written by the CEO himself.
    If you check out both /user/onesiteco/ and /user/internxt/ you'll see that both accounts are used to spam the owner's projects in several subs.
    Since the beginning of the project they have promised to have code up on their GitHub for review, they have been constantly postponing this date until things are "ready". There is no reason they can't have work in progress up there as they intend for the code to be open source. There just isn't any code.
    Everything is "soon" to be shown/announced since they began, constantly getting delayed.
    If you join their Telegram community and ask technical questions you will be met with questionmarks and hostility. If you pose any questions in reference to their legibility you will be straight up banned and those messages get deleted.
    If you do get anything out of the CEO, you'll quickly learn he has absolutely no idea what he's doing. One example would be their current website, which he claims is one of the best websites ever. I totally recommend checking it out on a tablet if you want to have a good laugh!
    The whitepaper, which they refuse to publish on their website because it would "confuse" us normies, is made up of plagiarized content you can easily find online with a Google search. Literally nothing in it is original content.
    After every "marketing move" they do, such as posting a sponsored article, or paying a Youtuber to cover their project, there is a gradual sell off for a day or two. Pattern repeats almost every time.
    CEO is currently trying to hype up people by claiming he's just done an investment round in Silicon Valley. In reality he paid himself a ticket to SF and the highlight of his trip was a fanboy picture of him standing in front of a closed door at the Google headquarters.
    Their ICO was already full of red flags, just have a search right here on Reddit if you want to learn more about that.
If I'm wrong and this isn't a scam, it might just as well be, because it certainly isn't going anywhere judging by the way they're handling things.

edit: They are now banning people on Telegram who are asking questions about this. And of course, instead of addressing the concerns, they have banned me from the Internxt Reddit so my post isn't visible there anymore. :-) They actually went as far as posting my personal information on Reddit now to try and hurt me personally, these are the type of people behind "the next big thing".

Github: https://github.com/internxt

In my time there, I have seen noone banned there but only people posting referral links and people posting ridiculous questions that had nothing to do with the project or blockchain itself. If you are one of the Im glad you did get banned.

Fran was nominated by his partner and close friend,  Alex Sicart Ramos, for forbes 30 under 30. He has shown his nomination numerous times already in telegram.

The team consists of people experienced in blockchain technology, as they are hired by an agency which filters people keeping only those that are familiar with the technology.

He never shut down his company, he sold it and with the money that he made selling it, he started Internxt.

About the website, check again.

About the whitepaper, Find me the plagiarised content and post them here.. I dare you.

About the sponsored videos, welcome to crypto. Every project does that, Internxt is doing it in a good way though, asking youtubers to disclose it is a paid review, and asking them to give a genuine review about the project.

All your points are off and dont resemble reality. You have posted this fud thread on reddit months ago and you post it now again without changing a single line, or seeing if what you write is even true, or at least get yourself updated with the project. The ICO has ended moths ago, why the fuck bring it up when the team has stuck behind the project months after it has ended, if it was a scam, they would be gone shortly after it has ended. Just get a life you sad fuck and stop spreading bullshit just cause you wonna ruin a project.

Since when you wrote your bullshit things have happened, people have been added in the team making the team stronger, code has been posted on github, website has been updated, whitepaper has been updated adding technical details and many more. Get the fuck out of crypto you vomitous person, crypto has had enough of people like you spreading fud in every project out there..

+You have even posted this same thing months ago on this same topic/ann: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25278794

It was answered back then to you and you post it again from a different account. Do you people really need anything more to realise he is here just to fud? Cause its pretty obvious to me.

I now have answered to you questions, but its pretty obvious you will be back here after a while with the same exact message. I must repeat myself in this, get a life.
Activity: 69
March 07, 2018, 07:39:27 AM
I was gonna go all in on it, it looks so so so cheap with the below max supply at under 1 million, then i realized.. Nothing in blockchain crypto is real and cheap. The websites down too, no " under maintance" no twitter post as to why,
Activity: 3
March 07, 2018, 07:13:12 AM

After running into this project a while ago and following up on it's progress I have come to believe that this might be a scam and anyone invested will lose their money. As always, I recommend anyone to do their own research, consider this a warning.

Before running Internxt their so called CEO, Fran Villalba Segarra, ran a hosting company that got shut down for trying to scam people by allowing them to host "free" websites, and then sending them invoices because they went over the limits of their free plan. You can still find their "support" forums online.
    Apart from the CEO, most of the other team consists of Serbian contractors with no apparent blockchain experience. doubt they actually even work there. (note: at first I had mentioned here that these contractors were willing to be listed on any company for a fee. I had read this information on another forum and do not have proof that this is actually the case. I don't mean to spread false facts, so I have removed said passage.)
    CEO claims to be nominated for Forbes 30 under 30, which looks like a blatant lie. There is no proof for this to be found whatsoever, and I don't see why he'd be nominated in the first place, he's a student with nothing credible to show for.
    90% of online articles covering the project are sponsored and written by the CEO himself.
    If you check out both /user/onesiteco/ and /user/internxt/ you'll see that both accounts are used to spam the owner's projects in several subs.
    Since the beginning of the project they have promised to have code up on their GitHub for review, they have been constantly postponing this date until things are "ready". There is no reason they can't have work in progress up there as they intend for the code to be open source. There just isn't any code.
    Everything is "soon" to be shown/announced since they began, constantly getting delayed.
    If you join their Telegram community and ask technical questions you will be met with questionmarks and hostility. If you pose any questions in reference to their legibility you will be straight up banned and those messages get deleted.
    If you do get anything out of the CEO, you'll quickly learn he has absolutely no idea what he's doing. One example would be their current website, which he claims is one of the best websites ever. I totally recommend checking it out on a tablet if you want to have a good laugh!
    The whitepaper, which they refuse to publish on their website because it would "confuse" us normies, is made up of plagiarized content you can easily find online with a Google search. Literally nothing in it is original content.
    After every "marketing move" they do, such as posting a sponsored article, or paying a Youtuber to cover their project, there is a gradual sell off for a day or two. Pattern repeats almost every time.
    CEO is currently trying to hype up people by claiming he's just done an investment round in Silicon Valley. In reality he paid himself a ticket to SF and the highlight of his trip was a fanboy picture of him standing in front of a closed door at the Google headquarters.
    Their ICO was already full of red flags, just have a search right here on Reddit if you want to learn more about that.
If I'm wrong and this isn't a scam, it might just as well be, because it certainly isn't going anywhere judging by the way they're handling things.

edit: They are now banning people on Telegram who are asking questions about this. And of course, instead of addressing the concerns, they have banned me from the Internxt Reddit so my post isn't visible there anymore. :-) They actually went as far as posting my personal information on Reddit now to try and hurt me personally, these are the type of people behind "the next big thing".

Was just thinking it was a good idea before seeing this. Thanks!
Activity: 69
March 07, 2018, 06:52:39 AM

Activity: 70
March 05, 2018, 07:47:05 AM
if the rate is made for new technologies, then the Internet is the most important
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 04, 2018, 02:10:30 AM
The tech may be great, more secure. But how will inxt compete with the big names like google cloud? Google cloud is the most trusted just because it's the most used. For inxt to really go anywhere it needs advertising, like a political campaign it's about awareness and a popularity contest. When their mainnet is released there should be advertising on youtube, non crypto internet like amazon, even TV commercials.
March 02, 2018, 06:32:15 AM
Great announcement partnering with civic!!
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
March 02, 2018, 03:45:39 AM
Internxt and Civic partner to encourage the intended use of Internxt’s new technologies

With the higher security and privacy standards Internxt provides in their Internet services, sometimes there are doubts on what would happen if a person was to use Internxt’s secure cloud storage service, X Cloud, to host illegal content on the network. Civic is developing an ecosystem that is designed to facilitate secure and low-cost access to identity verification services via the blockchain.

Although we as corporations do not have the power to stop these people from using these type of technologies inadequately, we can try to establish effective preventive measures to avoid these kinds of behaviors. Internxt and Civic have partnered to tackle this very issue. Civic’s Secure Identity Platform provides an easy and transparent way for users to authenticate using blockchain technology, and Civic’s KYC solution can help companies effectively identify their users. Implementing these technologies in Internxt’s services will help Internxt encourage the correct and intended use of its Internet services. We believe that in order to bring the use of decentralized Internet services to the mass-market there has to be a procedure put in place to stop its foundations being misused to cause damage.
Activity: 123
February 28, 2018, 08:15:29 AM
Such an undervalued project!! This project will be huge, aimed at mass market with a product that has real world demand. This is aimed at ordinary people who do not necessarily know about crypto, when they purchase storage it will buy INXT at market price for the dollar value they purchase. This mixed with the low supply means INXT could have unthinkable value if mass adopted. Who knows who might partner with internxt in the future.. Apple? There are SO many big name players who could use a product like this.

Remember $1000 per INXT is only a $629m market cap, heck even $10k per INXT isnt unreasonable if you think who might incorporate this cloud storage into their platforms.
Activity: 112
February 28, 2018, 12:53:08 AM
latest update for this project guys,sounds good to this Wink
February 27, 2018, 04:01:56 PM
Great release!! Partnership on the way!!!
Pages:
Jump to: