Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in? - page 13. (Read 14155 times)

copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
MYID
April 11, 2019, 09:36:50 AM
Investing in ETH is a good option among all the cryptocurrency. But, you should invest in BTC some of your corpus as this coin is now in the ground level and the price is very lucrative. Now the BTC price is recovering from $4200, to almost $5500. If the price will slide bellow this level may be it will bearish up to $3000 but again you can buy here because in 2020 the the bull will come.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
April 11, 2019, 09:33:47 AM
If you currently have ETH on your wallet, I advise you to sell it and use the money to buy some more ETH. I think above 190$ ETH does not rise.

Do you mean the coin Ethereum won't rise again? and told other people to sell at the current price. I see if Bitcoin rises further then the price of other Altcoin will follow the increase.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
April 11, 2019, 09:30:23 AM
It is profitable to invest in the IEO , which is carried out on the popular exchanges. However the chance to take part was not so big , but nevertheless it is. Also with the popularity of IEO, BNB and coins other exchanges will not show poor growth in 2019. I advise you to buy some of them.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
April 11, 2019, 09:25:30 AM
If you currently have ETH on your wallet, I advise you to sell it and use the money to buy some more ETH. I think above 190$ ETH does not rise.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
April 11, 2019, 03:59:08 AM
Ethereum is the good decision to invest with, long term or short term you can get profit from ethereum coin. Specially now that ethereum keeps increasing into a positive percentage, that was a sure profit.
Activity: 602
April 11, 2019, 03:43:07 AM
Investing is a very profitable business, you just have to remember about diversification and you need to understand that today there are really very important risks despite the growing market. I think that there are real opportunities to lose or earn.
Activity: 406
April 11, 2019, 03:30:04 AM
I chose for myself some low-cap altcoins. It is much more risky than top 20 altcoins, but it can make a good profit for a long term.
Activity: 544
Merit: 1
April 11, 2019, 03:17:15 AM
Hello all,

Probably you've heard the same question every day, but I'm a bit confused...
I've got some money to invest, I'm following some coins from months but the prices doesn't change.
What I mean by ,,the prices doesn't change,, let's give ETH as example in the last 2 months the price was between 92£ and 129£ and I don't know if is a good idea investing... Please change my mind and give me some options and opinions please.

Thank you.
well Bro, you have to make a big choice here. If you think that investing in eth gets you confused,  I suggest you investigate on other coins or token and invest in. There are many good token in the market to go into
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
April 11, 2019, 01:34:09 AM
Indeed, the price of cryptocurrency is now down, and also the bearish market that is now sweeping the cryptocurrency world is not over, so if now Ethereum is down then the market is down, don't be discouraged, let's wait for the crypto market to rise,

That market is down and we have been here for at least a year already.
However it does not erase our trust in crypto, we can see it a positive way because the price it displayed gives an opportunity to buy.
For those who believe that market will recover, they never get panic even if the market will continue to be bearish but they will appreciate a recovery.
Activity: 286
Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain
April 11, 2019, 01:09:35 AM
I think investing in bitcoin is not profitable like in the past but there's a new coins that you can invest in it you can make a study using marketcap ( price/ total supply / Daily trading volume...)to know which one will be profitable and you make your decision.
Activity: 1036
April 11, 2019, 01:03:14 AM
Indeed, the price of cryptocurrency is now down, and also the bearish market that is now sweeping the cryptocurrency world is not over, so if now Ethereum is down then the market is down, don't be discouraged, let's wait for the crypto market to rise,
Activity: 910
April 11, 2019, 12:45:00 AM
Investing is a very good idea and you have to choose coins that really have good potential. Ethereum coins are very good now you might have to buy Ethereum. Ethereum is now experiencing price declines and before prices return to the top, it is better to immediately invest.
yeah, that's right.
but we should make further research, because ethereum prices can go down again more than at present. but if you really intend to invest in a long enough and be patient, i think this is the right time to buy it.
Activity: 784
April 11, 2019, 12:33:41 AM
Investing is a very good idea and you have to choose coins that really have good potential. Ethereum coins are very good now you might have to buy Ethereum. Ethereum is now experiencing price declines and before prices return to the top, it is better to immediately invest.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
April 11, 2019, 12:22:22 AM
Hello all,

I've got some money to invest, I'm following some coins from months but the prices doesn't change.
What I mean by ,,the prices doesn't change,, let's give ETH as example in the last 2 months the price was between 92£ and 129£ and I don't know if is a good idea investing... Please change my mind and give me some options and opinions please.

Thank you.

After missing out on both BTT and FETCH's IEO I focusing mainly on investing on the new upcoming IEO called Matic which will be launched on binance launchpad soon. The return after listing on both was enormous hopefully same will happen with Matic lol.
Activity: 966
April 11, 2019, 12:16:40 AM
Hello all,

Thank you.

I think there are currently changes to crypto growth, especially the 10 top altcoins.
and if for now it would be very difficult to get profits in short-term investments due to market problems that did not gain momentum bullrun. so I guess you should learn it, my advice
you can trade daily so you can make a small profit.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 10, 2019, 11:57:25 PM
Hello all,

Thank you.
I think it would be great if you invest in ADA coins or BNBs and also ONTs I think those 3 coins have increased quite high in these 3 months.
it would be better if you try coins other than ETH.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
April 10, 2019, 11:29:32 PM
See the current price of Bitcoin has gone up, why not participate in that momentum, because it has been predicted that crypto prices will rise this year. If you want to take another type, I think Etherum is still an option because the price is still low, or you can try buying BNB Coin from Binance
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
April 10, 2019, 10:41:54 PM
Investing is a difficult process. In order to really be able to invest, you need to be a really qualified employee of this business. Invest without analyzing will not lead you to the result.
It all comes down to the fact that every investor must not invest blindly but rather study the particular coin or project for a period of time before investing in it. Doing this help the investor to ascertain the authenticity level of the project and the capabilities with which the coin can rise to yield profit.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
April 10, 2019, 10:32:14 PM
what is needed is your trust in the altcoin that you invest and your consistency in choosing a decision.
Activity: 532
April 10, 2019, 10:31:08 PM
You can invest your money in eth because always profitable for investing and you can keep hold it for long time, maybe you will not worry about your investment in ethereum because its the way how to get profit in long term.
Pages:
Jump to: