Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in? - page 9. (Read 14155 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
April 13, 2019, 02:20:21 PM
i think NEO also is the good choose, now it's ~10$. so i think 20$ is possible in the end of this year.

Neo is one of my favorite altcoin to trade because of having good product in the market I remember the time when it goes pump up everyday it gives me a lot of profit so I agree to you thay Neo is a good investment right now sooner or later it will pump up, another good altcoin to invest is OMG just try to read its goal in the future.

I am surprised that hype around NEO has finished so quickly. probably, here, I used the wrong word, but the reality is as follows: now, very few people praise this token. I like it much and believe in its future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
April 13, 2019, 12:04:55 PM
Hello all,

Probably you've heard the same question every day, but I'm a bit confused...
I've got some money to invest, I'm following some coins from months but the prices doesn't change.
What I mean by ,,the prices doesn't change,, let's give ETH as example in the last 2 months the price was between 92£ and 129£ and I don't know if is a good idea investing... Please change my mind and give me some options and opinions please.

Thank you.

Investing means you use your money in some way, to gain back your money with the profit.
The problem is, cryptocurrency is a quite high risk investment. If you cannot afford to lose it, you cannot use in cryptocurrency.
if you want to investing through buy and sell crypto, maybe you can buying some good coins when the market is in the down trend.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
April 13, 2019, 08:45:21 AM
I think it's a good idea to invest in young new projects. These coins are usually not overbought and have a small capitalization. One such project: Sound Money Coin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 13, 2019, 08:40:13 AM
Hello all,

I've got some money to invest, I'm following some coins from months but the prices doesn't change.
What I mean by ,,the prices doesn't change,, let's give ETH as example in the last 2 months the price was between 92£ and 129£ and I don't know if is a good idea investing... Please change my mind and give me some options and opinions please.

Thank you.

Options for the development of events may be such, or the price will go up or the price will go down. To be able to earn you need to be ready for long-term investments and invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum for a long time until they greatly increase in price.
B.
copper member
Activity: 238
April 13, 2019, 08:09:46 AM
now in my opinion it is not the right time to make an investment by looking at the market conditions that are still not recovering making the price of coins in it also not good better wait for the market to recover then we can see which coin is suitable to invest.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003
April 13, 2019, 07:55:53 AM
It is really foolish to invest on someones behalf, though i dont wanna give a advice but i will list my picks of the year.
1. Bitcoins
2. Litecoin
3. Ethereum
4. Lisk
5. lala tokens

Kindly dont invest blindly, do your own research on team and the technology behind. I happen to support these projects either because they are in game since a long time or they have a great team to trust upon.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 13, 2019, 07:52:39 AM
If i understood correctly you trying implicitly look for investment opportunities with huge return. Most of the time eth grows naturally and steadily as compared to new tokens that could pump and dump significantly. For reduce risk go with alrewdy established ad delivering.
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
April 13, 2019, 07:27:05 AM
If you want, you can catch the opinion simply, When ETH price decreasing and below $100 then you can invest. Of course, your investment will have to be set for the future. Because remember it long time investment will give you more profitable.
Activity: 837
April 13, 2019, 07:14:36 AM
First it is always wise to carry out a research on your own then knowing truly what you want. Secondly, ETH is one of the most promising coins I think it's fear that held you back. Next time always follow your mind after due diligence, if you are still afraid, get started with major coins like ETH, BTC, ADA, XLM etc, check them out and know what you want.
copper member
Activity: 818
Merit: 54
Decentralized Internet
April 13, 2019, 07:13:25 AM
the best investment today could be iota. It has a lot of potential and very strong associations.  Wink
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
April 13, 2019, 07:00:39 AM
The main coins that I'm investing in are XRP, HOT, BTT, TRX, BNB, ADA & BTC. I believe they have great potential and worth the investment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
April 13, 2019, 06:35:42 AM
Hello all,

Thank you.
Our market has just experienced a storm and the prices of coins have fallen to a reasonable level. You can buy KCS or BIX. Because the coins of exchanges are now very hot and are being sought by many investors to make buying IEO easier. The price of KCS and BIX is very low and this is your good opportunity.
Activity: 179
April 13, 2019, 06:28:57 AM
As you know ETH price was go up and LTC price was also huge rise so if you wants to good profit you can invest in xlm,xrp,tron and also in BNB coin that can be profitable.
the assets that you mentioned it looks like is the market now. but I just held the ethereum, bitcoin, xlm, and BNB. somehow but I believe with this asset, and I focus more on the assets I have 4. If there is a capital again for sure I will also buy them again instead of the other coins.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
April 13, 2019, 06:28:09 AM
I always putting my investment in bitcoin in the long term it give more profit in the long run, bitcoin has only small quantity in crypto market and it could easily to high the price of bitcoin and the popularity of it around the world.
Say that bitcoin has limited supply.
And while having 21M bitcoin to be mined, we're almost near to mine all of it.
Another one, a lot of bitcoins were lost forever and assumed they were burned.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
April 13, 2019, 06:24:33 AM
As you know ETH price was go up and LTC price was also huge rise so if you wants to good profit you can invest in xlm,xrp,tron and also in BNB coin that can be profitable.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
April 13, 2019, 06:15:48 AM
I always putting my investment in bitcoin in the long term it give more profit in the long run, bitcoin has only small quantity in crypto market and it could easily to high the price of bitcoin and the popularity of it around the world.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
April 13, 2019, 06:02:38 AM
Well, it totally depends on the amount of money you want to invest in cryptocurrency, if it's a huge amount of money, then I would advise you to buy a lot of bitcoin and then you can buy other coins like eth to supplement the bitcoin you already have in your possession,but if the funds you have is little, then it's best for you to buy coin with less amount that would grow massively in the future and this coin is TRON because it has a very good potential.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
April 12, 2019, 03:18:57 PM
Analyze the market, read the forecasts, weigh the pros and cons and make the choice only by yourself. No need to look for free tips.
Don’t listen to anyone as there are so many people who can discourage you for not investing and so many people can distract you by giving wrong decision, better make your own research and if you find the market safe and you are sure about your skills of investing only then make investment otherwise don’t waste your time by listening wrong people.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
April 12, 2019, 02:15:12 PM
Now doubt can overcome a lot. This is all due to the fact that people are not used to seeing the price increase. Everyone is used to the fact that the market is falling or standing still. But there was a small increase of coins. I would advise you to purchase ETH but not on all your savings. And then watch the market and slowly replenish your wallet.
Activity: 196
April 12, 2019, 01:58:13 PM
There are not many options to invest in any coins when there is not much money, but in such a market I would not risk much and would invest in top coins
Pages:
Jump to: