Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in? - page 8. (Read 14155 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
April 14, 2019, 03:36:48 AM
Investing is always depend on the market status, and i believe that today's status is really feat for investing, because the market today is in the status of rising, as we can all see the crypto market is always rising in a very slow way, so i think there is always an advantage of investing.
market now moved up slowly.and if we buy it on few weeks ago on lowest price  maybe we earn profits now.its really make confuse when facing bearish market, some people said there are many opportunity to take but some people said better to quit for a while.
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
April 14, 2019, 03:32:42 AM
For a good investment i guess you should follow the top 100 coins on their twitter pages. Be active then wait for an announcement that can make a pump for that coin. Like what happen on verge if im not mistaken. Good news comes to their twitter, most are early buyers then boom. Easy profit in just days
Today's altcoin investment is quite good because prices improve, and profits can be obtained through active trading because price movements occur every day.
In general, all altcoins have increased, but I observe Ethereum (ETH) has good prospects in the future. Therefore investing in ETH can provide good benefits if you actively follow the development of coins.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
April 14, 2019, 03:32:03 AM
If you are expecting a good profit in just a short span of time then cryptocurrency isn't the best choice. Some of investors here have been holding their coins for years. It will take a lot of patience until you reach your target goal. If you're willing to take the risks, you must be willing to have patience as well.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
April 14, 2019, 03:23:31 AM
First you should know the risk of investing you may lose money or may gain. Keep on searching good investment but there is always an advantage in investing.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
April 14, 2019, 02:21:07 AM
Investing is always depend on the market status, and i believe that today's status is really feat for investing, because the market today is in the status of rising, as we can all see the crypto market is always rising in a very slow way, so i think there is always an advantage of investing.
As long as you know what you are doing, investing is essential when investors knows how to dwell with his investment market movements are favoring those short term traders who really knows how to play the market, before taking any risk of chances take time to study and research whatever your target assets to buy in, you have to be more precise and dedicated to your money.
Activity: 252
April 14, 2019, 02:18:09 AM
For a good investment i guess you should follow the top 100 coins on their twitter pages. Be active then wait for an announcement that can make a pump for that coin. Like what happen on verge if im not mistaken. Good news comes to their twitter, most are early buyers then boom. Easy profit in just days
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 14, 2019, 01:48:19 AM
If you want to invest for long term then Eth is absolutely the best holding but if you are in for short term then i will recommend to search about new alts and tokens investing in new projects can be risky but at the same time profit potential is much higher.
Long term should be better if you consider bitcoin, because eth has an infinite volume and since bitcoin hasn't there is much possibility that it can moon better than ETH. Just my advice if you would want to consider.

You can also think the fact that popularity contributes to the market, and knowing that, I assure you can earn profit soon.
Activity: 504
April 14, 2019, 01:44:34 AM
I think you should immediately do it because it has great potential for investment, some of them also hold this altcoin for the long term including me. I think this is the right decision. For short-term investments, the potential for success is also quite good. The crypto market has now begun to improve in value.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
April 14, 2019, 01:36:06 AM
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
April 13, 2019, 11:23:51 PM
Based on the current situation in the crypto market, we can assume that the main cryptocurrencies, including Ethereum, will grow. With this in mind, investing in an ETH can bring more than 100% profit during the year. You should also pay attention to Bitcoin, which in the case of projected growth will absorb money from the altcoins, provoking their decline.
copper member
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
April 13, 2019, 04:56:18 PM
I am investing on cheap coins that are in the first 75 on the coin market cap. If not this year am sure they will fetch me good profits even next year. That is the joy of a crypto trader.
Activity: 1078
April 13, 2019, 04:24:09 PM
Cryptocurrency market has a great future and it will be growthing with the adoption of cryptocurrencies, so investing in it is a good idea in general.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
April 13, 2019, 04:03:01 PM
I think it's a good idea to invest in young new projects. These coins are usually not overbought and have a small capitalization. One such project: Sound Money Coin.
No for me this is not good to invest in new projects because it is modern age and there are so many people who are in search of the scamming, new people when get in the crypto project investment they will have to remain careful, according to me instead of investing in new projects better invest in one and only bitcoin never trust anyone else.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
April 13, 2019, 03:27:45 PM
Hello all,

Probably you've heard the same question every day, but I'm a bit confused...
I've got some money to invest, I'm following some coins from months but the prices doesn't change.
What I mean by ,,the prices doesn't change,, let's give ETH as example in the last 2 months the price was between 92£ and 129£ and I don't know if is a good idea investing... Please change my mind and give me some options and opinions please.

Thank you.

In fact, the magic of a trader is precisely to find profitability opportunities where most only see debris. I would even say that the recent months of low volatility in the market have been the ideal to obtain important benefits of trading, because prices have come to behave even in a fairly predictable way which is always an advantageous situation for trading.

Your problem is that you would like the volatility of 2017 to prevail and that each crypto offers a 100% daily benefit, which sounds absurd and you can be sure that will never happen again.
Activity: 868
April 13, 2019, 03:18:23 PM
the price comparison isn't too far, but because the altcoin you want to invest is ethereum, I think you should do it immediately because it has great potential for investment, some of them also hold this altcoin for the long term including me. I think this is the right decision.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
April 13, 2019, 03:18:09 PM
I follow promising ICOs and try to invest in successful projects, when bounty hunters starting to sell their rewards at bargain prices.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
April 13, 2019, 03:10:49 PM
I think it's a good idea to invest in young new projects. These coins are usually not overbought and have a small capitalization. One such project: Sound Money Coin.

Probably it is good, but I should better stay away from these investments in the new projects. 2018 gave us a good lesson: too many ICOs turned out to be a simple scam. Better trade people - it is an honest business.

I disagree, young projects with dedicated dev, enough fund, and promising roadmap are the one that is good to invest.  It is harder to invest in an upcoming ICO since most of the ICO were dump to oblivion once their token is put into exchange, only a few goes up.  Aside from that never forget to look at the price history, it is best to see a legit project's token price, we do not buy on the peak of its price increase, it is always best to buy at the bottom to further increase the chance of profit.
Activity: 330
Merit: 1
April 13, 2019, 02:53:52 PM
IEO I think, but most of these exchanges make use of Bots to purchase the total tokens available for sale...
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
April 13, 2019, 02:47:14 PM

Probably it is good, but I should better stay away from these investments in the new projects. 2018 gave us a good lesson: too many ICOs turned out to be a simple scam. Better trade people - it is an honest business.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
April 13, 2019, 02:34:46 PM
If you currently have ETH on your wallet, I advise you to sell it and use the money to buy some more ETH. I think above 190$ ETH does not rise.

Do you mean the coin Ethereum won't rise again? and told other people to sell at the current price. I see if Bitcoin rises further then the price of other Altcoin will follow the increase.
indeed selling ETH now is a stupid decision because the price is still too cheap. but the advice he said was very good, sell it now and re-buy when prices are even lower. it is very risky, because we can lose a lot of money because of a wrong decision.

i also recently read an article, the article says that for now ETH will not be able to penetrate more than $ 190. but it is only a prediction, it can happen or even reverse.
That is just someone’s opinion that doesn’t hold much weight, $190 is too close to the present value of ethereum now for it to find it difficult to penetrate $190, it almost even did, when it got to $180, if not for the strong resistance that Bitcoin could not break yet to assist all of them in spiking far above that price.

But, I believe very soon ETH and other coins will double their value once BTC can break the resistance that will usher its way fully into the bull market, we are just 4 months into the new year, we still have about 8 months for more development to happen in favor of the marketcap generally, especially that of BTC that will further assist the rest.
Pages:
Jump to: